Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens (4785 Views)

Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural / MARY II. A Supernatural Story. The Best There Is... / M.A.R.Y. A Supernatural Story By Danny Walker. The best Supernatural story ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 22, 2016
op why you dey dull us na
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
we dae w8 o
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
Update start soon
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
Am sorry for not updating since
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Atom57:
Am sorry for not updating since
so werin u dae w8 since?
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
Episode 8
Throughout the day after the pain left, I was afraid to try it again for the fear of the pain reoccurring again. I continue with my day and decided to visit my buddy John in his room to tell him about what happen. His room is directly second floor of my room, as I entered I saw him eating garri like a mad hungry man I told him what happen, he just laughed at me and he said “Why you come they lie like this”, I left his place in annoyance because he didn’t believe me, I decided to do some of my numerous assignment, those lecturers can kill someone with assignment, I have about 6 assignment, 2 involves research online, and in the library, am to submit 4 out of the 6 to class rep the next day, I was just about starting to search online for the solution, when someone started knocking on my door, I wondered who it is that want of invade my privacy when I plan to do my assignment, I opened the to discover it is the least person I expect, it Toyin. I don’t just know the question, to ask, how she knew my place?, how she entered the hostel, and al, that, I was maniacally bewildered. “Wont you ask me to come in?”, she said, giving me a “are you ok” , “Oh my bad, come in”.
Me: Am surprise to see you
Toyin: I know,, am here to see a male friend and I saw you entering you room
Me: Your bf abi?
Toyin: Nope just a friend, So u don forget about me abi?
Why won’t I foget someone that always give me bad luck, I replied inside of me
Me: it not like that na, have been busy recently, u know how stressful engineering can be
Toyin: you and these your Engineering fallacy
Me: No mind me jare,sit down na
Toyin: Am leaving joor
Me: So soon, stay with me na, make I entertain you
Toyin: Okay then
I proceeded to cook indomie hungry man pack for her, then nepa did their magic
I changed to hot plate and decided to lock my door because of porters. Those porters are wicked, 3 hot plate have been successfully seized from me, so am careful this days.
She asked me why I was locking the door, “I want privacy” I replied.
I can see her face changing “ Am leaving” She said, “Why the change of mind now, the food is not even ready” I Persuaded
“Maybe some other time” As she stand to leave I pulled her back and my hand touch her soft breast, I can feel her hard nipple. She turned back and kissed me….

Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Afz9095(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2016
welcome bak
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Atom57(m): 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Afz9095:
welcome bak
thanks bro, load of update coming
Re: My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2016
Atom57:
thanks bro, load of update coming
You don turn Buhari oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vale Of Angels / HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? / My Virgin Story Episode 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.