Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Trying Times For Nigeria, Patriotic Citizens' Attitude And Responsibility - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trying Times For Nigeria, Patriotic Citizens' Attitude And Responsibility (7766 Views)

In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK / The Aftermath Of Jonathan's Cowardice Attitude And The Edo State Election / #zuckerberg'svisit: This Is The Most Patriotic Post By A Nigerian In Recent Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying Times For Nigeria, Patriotic Citizens' Attitude And Responsibility by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I think you are being unfair here. Since 1999 there have been two and half administrations in Nigeria. Obasanjo(8years), Musa Yar'adua(2yrs+) and Dr Jonathan(5years+). Everything that I captured are facts and realities that no one can deny. It is not about partisanship(you all see things from party angle), it is about truth and events that we witnessed. The crux of the matter is that I don't hold brief for anybody facing criminal charge except I'm convinced of their innocence.

You made mention of Tinubu etal, but you should have observed that my position of from the federal level. I might be an admirer of Tinubu, but I've never held brief for him when it comes to allegations against him(that is not my job but that of his Aides and lawyers). As for Amaechi, I have no admiration for him and has never held brief for him. I don't think anyone stops you from making case for the prosecution of ex-Govs(which I've done at several times).

I think i understand your views better now...I only offered my lil advise to make you stand out cause your writeups are great
Re: Trying Times For Nigeria, Patriotic Citizens' Attitude And Responsibility by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:42am On Jan 25, 2016
SUBWAY101:

Illiterate, ranting and cursing only expose you as a pained tout. You better dont kill yourself over nothing, no one cares about your spit splashing on nairaland.
Na you get time de answer

1 Like

Re: Trying Times For Nigeria, Patriotic Citizens' Attitude And Responsibility by bloodykiller: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

Na you get time de answer
[/s]
oops you don't need to answer me because if you do more trouble grin so shatap at your own interest cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying Times For Nigeria, Patriotic Citizens' Attitude And Responsibility by bloodykiller: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2016
nairaland should get ready for the nasty showdown in the history of nairaland if you dare drag any of my comrades or our party in your greedy and selfish quest.

all documents remains valid grin

Respect yourself TonyeBarcanista

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying Times For Nigeria, Patriotic Citizens' Attitude And Responsibility by SUBWAY101(m): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2016
bloodykiller:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash from an inconsequential troll fit for ethnic section

shatap and get out tongue

You have nothing sensible to say anymore, just same lame trash. Its a shame you have nothing upstairs other than ranting and throwing insult. Illiterate is truly a disease, get well soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying Times For Nigeria, Patriotic Citizens' Attitude And Responsibility by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:51am On Jan 25, 2016
Luciferlove:

I think i understand your views better now...I only offered my lil advise to make you stand out cause your writeups are great

Thanks bro! Hopefully, some other people get to understand me...

Ur Moniker though grin
Re: Trying Times For Nigeria, Patriotic Citizens' Attitude And Responsibility by EastanPower(m): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
On Point as usual TonyeBarcanista!

CC Tonyebarcanista

2 Likes

Re: Trying Times For Nigeria, Patriotic Citizens' Attitude And Responsibility by boluwatife66(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2016
We all want corruption to be fought and defieted but, within the ambience of the law and it must be all board... OBJ made his own fight of corruption a selective one thats why immediately he left office EFCC went dumb. have we forgotten how amaechi and his likes fought jonathan to share our money? that was the cause of the crisis on NGF. today the same people are now saint. thagt is the problem. if we must fight corruption, it must be holistic

1 Like

Re: Trying Times For Nigeria, Patriotic Citizens' Attitude And Responsibility by BeardedMeat(m): 9:33am On Jan 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

What are you even saying? As per what is your point? Which opposition is being emasculated? Did anybody bar you from political activities? Yeah, I get it! Prosecuting corrupt PDP guys means fighting opposition. I think you should visit a psychia...
Lolzz... Unstable Barca thinks I should see a shrink? Of a truth, a mad man thinks in his mind that others are mad. Tell Dullarpo that his lopsided war against corruption will soon run into a cul-de-sac! Tell him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trying Times For Nigeria, Patriotic Citizens' Attitude And Responsibility by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 25, 2016
bloodykiller:

he won't the guy is a hungry attention seeker trust me when i say that
PDP no dey pay again so he's looking for where to get paid
Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Trying Times For Nigeria, Patriotic Citizens' Attitude And Responsibility by BeardedMeat(m): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
this is d problem of nigeria, we always support evil and corruption, u need deliverance from dis ur automatic madness
How many cups did you eat? Was it white, fried, jollof or braced?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trying Times For Nigeria, Patriotic Citizens' Attitude And Responsibility by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2016
EastanPower:

CC Tonyebarcanista
I don't count that as those that matters. I'm more interested in the love people show to me than worry myself about words used in the past. This is what makes a Buhari and El Rufai to work harmonously, a Kwankwaso and Buhari, Obasanjo and Buhari, FFK and Jonathan etc, Fayemi and Oni etc.

NgeneUkwenu remain a friend!

1 Like

Re: Trying Times For Nigeria, Patriotic Citizens' Attitude And Responsibility by BeardedMeat(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2016
Gbawe:
... Should Buhari and the APC come good...
Can the mesiah ever fail? The way Buhari is going doesn't leave you with much confidence right? angry
Re: Trying Times For Nigeria, Patriotic Citizens' Attitude And Responsibility by Udmaster(m): 9:57am On Jan 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Trying Times For Nigeria, Patriotic Citizens' Attitude And Responsibility by bloodykiller: 10:01am On Jan 25, 2016
[s]
SUBWAY101:

Shameless tout.
[/s]
Nonsense!
Otu nne i

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Telling Obi To Go To Court, See What Tinubu's Aide Said About The Petition / Policeman Commits Suicide / Goodluck And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Interview On ABN Digital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.