Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). (26400 Views)

Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by taryour(f): 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
ColinAdua:

Haha! Do you actually understand what you wrote?

Why are you contradicting yourself?

How can you wish me luck in staying single forever and still tell that the woman that will marry me?

I AM NOT MARRYING ANY WOMAN LAI LAI!

I don't desire any intimate relationship with anyone, human beings are horribly, selfishly wicked.

If human beings are horible and selfishly wicked that makes you part of them na abi aint you a human beign? If you like no marry lai lai na you sabi. You fit marry man like yourself if you so wish. One again good luck in your quest.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
A wife is not a liability she does not depreciate in value except of course if the value of a human is solely based on their looks which means you depreciate in value as well.

The good thing is you know what you want and will not be making any woman miserable. All the best in the quest for your true love tongue
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by taryour(f): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
ColinAdua:

I SAID ITS FOR GUYS ONLY AND ALL OF THEM CAME HERE AND STARTED COMPLAINING, ONE OF THE THINGS I HATE SO MUCH ABOUT WOMEN.

THEY ARE SO CRAZY ABOUT MARRIAGE BUT LOTS OF THEM LACKS SIMPLE MANNERS.

Are you born of a WOMAN or a MAN If you are born of a woman to have typed the above then you need to reboot your brain.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
dmcdad:
I'm a guy but even I think this is just balderdash!

No offence @op. I guess it's a free world and everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

If you have decided not to marry, that is by going with what Saint Paul, then that would have been a different kettle of fish. But please, don't equate a WIFE with a House.

If this were just a mere comparison between most women in general (as we have many worthless ones) it would have been somewhat understandable. But against a wife, knowing fully well that not all women are worthy to be tagged wife. Hmmmm. I guess the Bible is wrong then to say he who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord. But, the last time I checked, the Bible wasn't wrong then, and not even now is the Bible wrong. I guess you are wrong then.

But, whatever rocks your boat.

If you think its balderdash why did you bother replying. Igbo people said that "naked man chasing a naked mad man is also mad"

Then you contradicted yourself by saying that some women are not worthy to be called wives, are wives men? Are men not marrying them? Did they not find them too?

Guy! Have you ever considered marrying a wife when you are homeless? And two of you are living in the bush, how does it sound?

Some things are better than some things and are supposed to be placed first.

To me my house is better than the best wife because my house will always treat me better than any women. Will the woman even accept me if the house is not there? And where will she stay and be loving me? Even if they are capable of selfless loving not chasing their self interest

God gave Adam a home(garden of Eden) before a wife and the home did not cause enmity between Adam and God but that woman the supposedly good wife did.

To me the cosiness of a good house is far better than the love of any woman.

2 Likes

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
andromida:
A wife is not a liability she does not depreciate in value except of course if the value of a human is solely based on their looks which means you depreciate in value as well.

The good thing is you know what you want and will not be making any woman miserable. All the best in the quest for your true love tongue

What is an asset and what is a liability? An asset makes you money, a liability wastes your money.

Women don't make one money they take/wastes money.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
taryour:

Are you born of a WOMAN or a MAN If you are born of a woman to have typed the above then you need to reboot your brain.

How can FOR GUYS ONLY involves being born of a woman? Are you sure its not your brain that needs rebooting?

1 Like

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
taryour:

If human beings are horible and selfishly wicked that makes you part of them na abi aint you a human beign? If you like no marry lai lai na you sabi. You fit marry man like yourself if you so wish. One again good luck in your quest.

See the good wives and their manners.

Am not marrying any woman get over it. Am not horrible neither am I selfish that's why I gets so turned off by the selfishness of people.

I researched and designed a micro soft drink plant and gave it out to someone for free does it sound selfish to you.

Thanks and God bless you.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
crackhaus:
ColinAdua, you want these women to cry and curse you? grin

They don cry tire!
I no call them o o.

I just wan take style encourage my naija guys to focus more in building their own good homes/houses than on women even wives, na I'm dey carry come.

The joy of buying land and building your own home to your peculiar tastes and desire knows no bounds.

Na im women lashed out at me.

I wonder why women are so crazy about marriage?

2 Likes

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
oluafam:
Be very careful about what you wish yourself especially that your no 1 & 18(u wouldn't want to have naughty kids).

It's a pity the ladies you've been meeting haven't done u any good.

BTW, is/was your mother such a bad-luck to your father and your (sisters) to their husbands/boyfriends? I'm just concerned, no insult intended.

I wish myself money, houses, cars! Say Amen.

Their lives is not my business. Am following what makes me happy, "in the pursuit of happyness".
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by dmcdad: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
ColinAdua:

If you think its balderdash why did you bother replying. Igbo people said that "naked man chasing a naked mad man is also mad"

Then you contradicted yourself by saying that some women are not worthy to be called wives, are wives men? Are men not marrying them? Did they not find them too?

Guy! Have you ever considered marrying a wife when you are homeless? And two of you are living in the bush, how does it sound?

Some things are better than some things and are supposed to be placed first.

To me my house is better than the best wife because my house will always treat me better than any women. Will the woman even accept me if the house is not there? And where will she stay and be loving me? Even if they are capable of selfless loving not chasing their self interest

God gave Adam a home(garden of Eden) before a wife and the home did not cause enmity between Adam and God but that woman the supposedly good wife did.

To me the cosiness of a good house is far better than the love of any woman.
Like I said, whatever rocks your boat. Comparing apples to oranges.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by oluafam: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
ColinAdua:

AMEN! God bless you.

I don't believe in rentals when house is concerned, I believe in building my own to my own taste.

I don't have any woman and I don't desire or wish to have one.

I want to have money, houses and cars.
May God grant your heart desires- money, houses, cars, no woman and no child. Amen.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
oluafam:
May God grant your heart desires- money, houses, cars, no woman and no child. Amen.

AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!

GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
dmcdad:

Like I said, whatever rocks your boat. Comparing apples to oranges.

And you know better than God that didn't allow apples to grow in the tropics but oranges.

Oranges are better.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by crackhaus: 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
plappville:

That picture is not all about physical strength. Think!!
I made it about physical strength, you think! Shior...
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by crackhaus: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
ColinAdua:

They don cry tire!
I no call them o o.

I just wan take style encourage my naija guys to focus more in building their own good homes/houses than on women even wives, na I'm dey carry come.

The joy of buying land and building your own home to your peculiar tastes and desire knows no bounds.

ColinAdua:

I SAID ITS FOR GUYS ONLY AND ALL OF THEM CAME HERE AND STARTED COMPLAINING, ONE OF THE THINGS I HATE SO MUCH ABOUT WOMEN.

THEY ARE SO CRAZY ABOUT MARRIAGE BUT LOTS OF THEM LACKS SIMPLE MANNERS.

Don't blame them, the average woman believes a man's world should revolve around her - this is not a bad thing, except that the women who usually think this way depend fully or partially on a man for survival.

I got the point of your OP and took it more as comic relief, it's unfortunate how people seem to have a thick log of wood perpetually stuck up their azz gringrin

1 Like

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by crackhaus: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
ColinAdua:

AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!

GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH
gringringrin
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by jashar(f): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
cheesy grin
Colin the Chronic bachelor. Ride on jare.... the Apostle Paul of our generation.
But you should be propagating the gospel of Christ not singleness abi is it singlehood that it's called.

Paul spent his life preaching the gospel of Christ, you should do the same since you're sure marriage ain't for you.

The Lord's peace.

One more thing, I read somewhere where you wrote you're following what makes you happy. Isn't that selfish? wink
I also read where you said you're a Christian. Shouldn't you follow what makes God happy? smiley
May God have His way in us irrespective of whether or not we are happy.

That's the Gospel. smiley
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
ColinAdua:

Will the woman even accept me if the house is not there? And where will she stay and be loving me? Even if they are capable of selfless loving not chasing their self interest

Wonderful wives and wives-to-be in the house who are incensed at OP's comments, please address this statement. Will you go and live with someone you love in the bush? If a man, like OP for example, feels he doesn't like that kind of love, why begrudge him? grin grin

If I get Colin right, he's only saying choose your investments wisely. A wife can divorce(leave) you at a whim, a house will not. And we all know when wives leave, they dont leave empty-handed.

4 Likes

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
Timbuktou:

Wonderful wives and wives-to-be in the house who are incensed at OP's comments, please address this statement. Will you go and live with someone you love in the bush? If a man, like OP for example, feels he doesn't like that kind of love, why begrudge him? grin grin

If I get Colin right, he's only saying choose your investments wisely. A wife can divorce(leave) you at a whim, a house will not. And we all know when wives leave, they dont leave empty-handed.

Not in the bush, in one of my houses. wink
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by taryour(f): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
ColinAdua:

They don cry tire!
I no call them o o.

Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by bukatyne(f): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
ColinAdua:

I don't taste anymore for about eight years now, because Christ has taken over my heart, but I read and hear stories.

You can be the Paul of our generation.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by bukatyne(f): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
jashar:
cheesy grin
Colin the Chronic bachelor. Ride on jare.... the Apostle Paul of our generation.
But you should be propagating the gospel of Christ not singleness abi is it singlehood that it's called.

Paul spent his life preaching the gospel of Christ, you should do the same since you're sure marriage ain't for you.

The Lord's peace.

One more thing, I read somewhere where you wrote you're following what makes you happy. Isn't that selfish? wink
I also read where you said you're a Christian. Shouldn't you follow what makes God happy? smiley
May God have His way in us irrespective of whether or not we are happy.

That's the Gospel. smiley

Lols

Are you in my mind?
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by YourCoffin: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Bros I know sey I mad but OP you mad pass me.

But you know what they say, mad people sometimes see the uncommon sense in things while the supposedly sensible people see the common sense.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mindfulness:

Not in the bush, in one of my houses. wink

1. How many of the bitter women in this thread have houses or would love a man enough to house him indefinitely?

2. What happens to the man's respect if he has to squat in his wife's house? There's no dignity for a man squatting in his wife's house.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
cococandy:
50 reasons to get married to your house. It's not against the law. What y'all waiting for?
URE very beautiful
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by jashar(f): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
bukatyne:

Lols

Are you in my mind?

grin.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by taryour(f): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
Timbuktou:

1. How many of the bitter women in this thread have houses or would love a man enough to house him indefinitely?

2. What happens to the man's respect if he has to squat in his wife's house? There's no dignity for a man squatting in his wife's house.

Oh so because women are not on same side with the op makes them bitter Nawa o
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
taryour:

Oh so because women are not on same side with the op makes them bitter Nawa o

I specifically said the bitter women, some are already wishing him evil and antagonizing in a very unconstructive manner. These people would qualify as bitter. It's entirely possible to disagree with him civilly and without malice.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by ladygogo: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
Whatever makes you sleep at night op. cheesy
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
ladygogo:
Whatever makes you sleep at night op. cheesy

God bless you!
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
YourCoffin:
Bros I know sey I mad but OP you mad pass me.

But you know what they say, mad people sometimes see the uncommon sense in things while the supposedly sensible people see the common sense.

I am not mad at all. I just love to express my deepest believe no matter whose ox is gored.

MARRIAGE IS OVER HYPED! ESPECIALLY IN NIGERIA! LETS TALK SOMETHING BETTER.
Re: 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
Timbuktou:

God bless you very well. Your head dey very correct.

This is actually the summary of all I said. I just draw the long list to put a little sense of humour to it.

How did it warrant the abuses am getting from people I didn't address it to. Who claims good women?

eeeeh? God have mercy on the guys that will marry them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday / Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.