Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. (26416 Views)

Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men] / ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness / I Guess This Is One Of The Reasons My Wife Must Not Be A Stay At Home Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Bosch10(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
Am a young man in my twenties.Am a student of futa with the hope of a bright future and a happy and fruitful home.But i seem to be in love with village girls and maidens and wish to marry them for some serious reasons which i will state
below

1.True love-if u need true love,then go to the village.village girls love their husbands with all their might.and they are the exact replica of what the bible is saying in proverbs 10

2.Respect-they are full of respect and honour their husbands.it is a rare thing to find a village woman arguing or abusing her husband,or threathening him with divorce.

3.Romantic-Trust me,they are very romantic with the sweet names they call their husband e.g ade ori mi,baale mi,olowo ori mi,eyin fun jowo,abefe okin,ife mi,ayo mi.

4.They are appreciative-They appreciate small things their husbands do for them

5.They are prayerfull and supportive-They encourage their husband and are optimistic to the core.

6.They are strong and hardworking-they are so good in domestic duties and are so strong even when in pregnancy

7.They are good cooks-They have B.tech in cooking any type of soup or stew,they can pound yam everyday and they are concerned with the well being of their husband and children.

8.Their accent-This is one great reason why i love them the more.their accent turn me on anyday any time

9.They are great economists and dont waste money or spend much.Although they are not in the school of management technology in futa,but they are great managers.

The list is actually endless.I know that some will counter me with their flaws but we all know that there is no perfect human being and that is why they are human.some marriages wouldnt have broken if the man had married from the village.i love them so much because they are blessings in disguise.
#teammarryvillagegirls#

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by buygala(m): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
op is deceiving himself cry

A good or bad wife can be found anywhere. ..
even in a brothel...

A lot of incest, ancestral fuccking, and character photo-shopping now going on in the villages...

JUST PRAY FOR A GOOD WIFE... WHERE GOD CHOOSES TO BRING HER FROM SHOULDN'T BOTHER YOU

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by simplemach(m): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
But your girlfriend, from the city abi....
Na thunder wen don dey do press up since last year go fir you if you friend any girl for that your skul

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
simplemach:
But your girlfriend, from the city abi....

Loool!!

Village wife, city girl side b*tch.

cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by MizMyColi(f): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
LMAO!!!

Bro, that description fits village girls of yore, not these days.

Most of them tear eye pass me sef.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Múmu. Stop deceiving yourself.

A good woman is a good woman regardless of her geographical up-bringing. Don't be a dunce. grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by eistien(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
You mean ur wife or maid?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Mutuwa(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Village girl eye don tear pass wetin u think,all thanks to globalization and its concepts..if you want a good life with all the listed feature..u yourself should be the way you want her to be maybe,just maybe u may get one.

4 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Danhumprey: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
They behave so good and well-mannered because they've spent the greater part of their life in the village(rural setting) and have little experience of urban life. Just bring them to the city and after one or two years,their real character will be exposed and you will regret marrying them.

28 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
their scent turn u on? Then u must like the smell of firewood..

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by ITbomb(m): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ok, you are still a student. When you go service and they unfortunately post you to one village, na there you go know say all those things wey girls for town dey do na just child's play for village wey people dey Bleep inside compound

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by auntymi(f): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Op kwn no say village champioN dey exist shA grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
this guy is crazy i must say.

no be only village, forest nko? mtcheeew...........bushboi = poor mentality.

see y dey say education does not totaly make pple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Bosch10(m): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2015
buygala:
op is deceiving himself cry

A good or bad wife can be found anywhere. ..
even in a brothel...

A lot of incest, ancestral fuccking, and character photo-shopping now going on in the villages...

JUST PRAY FOR A GOOD WIFE... WHERE GOD CHOOSES TO BRING HER FROM SHOULDN'T BE YOUR BUSINESS
4 ur mind.wu told u ancestral powers doesnt come to the city to hunt them.go to mfm 4 deliverance

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Bosch10(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2015
MizMyColi:
LMAO!!!

Bro, that description fits village girls of yore, not these days.

Most of them tear eye pass me sef.
no,then those ones are not from remote village.the ones u are talking about is from the 'city village'
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Bosch10(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2015
Aprime:
Múmu. Stop deceiving yourself.

A good woman is a good woman regardless of her geographical up-bringing. Don't be a dunce. grin
well u can read the reasons i stated above instead of abusing me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Bosch10(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2015
eistien:
You mean ur wife or maid?
lol,u are so funny,my wife nao,i just love village girls.
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Bosch10(m): 7:14am On Feb 16, 2015
Danhumprey:
They behave so good and well-mannered because they've spent the greater part of their life in the village(rural setting) and have little experience of urban life. Just bring them to the city and after one or two years,their real character will be exposed and you will regret marrying them.
i will stay in the village
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Bosch10(m): 7:16am On Feb 16, 2015
ITbomb:
Ok, you are still a student. When you go service and they unfortunately post you to one village, na there you go know say all those things wey girls for town dey do na just child's play for village wey people dey Bleep inside compound
is that true?
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Bosch10(m): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2015
amguud:
this guy is crazy i must say.

no be only village, forest nko? mtcheeew...........bushboi = poor mentality.

see y dey say education does not totaly make pple.
are u jealous of village girls where natural beauty exists unlike you,do you know the amount of money u spend plaiting ur medussa-like hair?or the amount you spend on make ups and provocative dressings?well u cant know that when u are always collecting the money from ur dad or ur boyfriend.To them,u are a money siphoner bt they will not tell u because of what they wanna gain from u.if u sum up all those money for the last 3 years and the next 2 years,then u will know that the richest man is rich not because of his investment but because of the way he spends.get a life in christ and ur future will be secured

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by 5minsmadness: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2015
Na wa o. op stated his preference. why r u all beefing him? una dey jealous? And its not true dat if u expose a villge girl to urban life that she will become bad. u guys have been watching too much nollywood.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by cococandy(f): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Akpors was tired of the city girls,so he went to his village to look for a decent one.He founded a 'real woman' and paid her bride price and then brought her back to lagos.when he wanted to make love to her he asked her to go and shave her bushy pubic hair the girl replied and said

"oga me i no fit do am o na because of this all the guys for our village dey call me"NKECHI AFRO".Apkors fainted. -

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by pickabeau1: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Lol at city village

5minsmadness
I don't think it's about preference really
It more of the guy not being aware of reality

Girls change..fact
It may be better to settle with someone who is enlightened already rather than an untested commodity that can change and give him grief later

cc: Bosch10

cococandy
Your akpos jokes are funny
Nkechi Afro

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by cococandy(f): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2015

Akpos was making love to a village girl
when she realized he was not using a
condom.
She asked him, "U 're not using a
condom"?
Akpos answered, "Yes".
She said, "Hope u don't have HIV / AIDS .
Akpos, "NO".
Girl: "Thanx God, i don't want to get
that thing again"

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2015
Why are you telling us on nairaland? Start visiting villages to find your wife to be.

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2015
cococandy:
Akpors was tired of the city girls,so he went to his village to look for a decent one.He founded a 'real woman' and paid her bride price and then brought her back to lagos.when he wanted to make love to her he asked her to go and shave her bushy pubic hair the girl replied and sai

"oga me i no fit do am o na because of this all the guys for our village dey call me"NKECHI AFRO".Apkors fainted. -
Lolzzz.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Bosch10(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2015
5minsmadness:
Na wa o. op stated his preference. why r u all beefing him? una dey jealous? And its not true dat if u expose a villge girl to urban life that she will become bad. u guys have been watching too much nollywood.
whao,ur name did not depict ur post.dont mind them,too much of nollywood,i have seen real cases where village girls are better than city girls.i stated my preference and they started abusing me.especially the girls,they dont like pple comparing the village girls to them.they are bunch of jealous monks.i really love uq post,u are exceptional
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by spanzed(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2015
cococandy:

Akpos was making love to a village girl
whe she realized he was not using a
condom.
She asked him, "U 're not using a
condom"?
Akpos answered, "Yes".
She said, "Hope u don't have HIV / AIDS .
Akpos, "NO".
Girl: "Thanx God, i don't want to get
that thing again"
lolest!!!I laff fall from palm tree...I wonder how Akpos reaction would be..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Bosch10(m): 9:55am On Feb 16, 2015
5minsmadness:
leave them let them be saying nonsense.i dont know why all this city girls are waging war against their fellow girls from another place-the village.i just stated my preference.women and jealousy.shior
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Bosch10(m): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2015
rokiatu:
Why are you telling us on nairaland? Start visiting villages to find your wife to be.
sure na,i will,so none of ur business
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by KanwuliaJara: 10:09am On Feb 16, 2015
Ask and ye shalt receive! kiss

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Daresh(f): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bosch10:
Am a young man in my twenties.Am a student of futa with the hope of a bright future and a happy and fruitful home.But i seem to be in love with village girls and maidens and wish to marry them for some serious reasons which i will state below
1.True love-if u need true love,then go to the village.village girls love their husbands with all their might.and they are the exact replica of what the bible is saying in proverbs 10
2.Respect-they are full of respect and honour their husbands.it is a rare thing to find a village woman arguing or abusing her husband,or threathening him with divorce.
3.Romantic-Trust me,they are very romantic with the sweet names they call their husband e.g ade ori mi,baale mi,olowo ori mi,eyin fun jowo,abefe okin,ife mi,ayo mi.
4.They are appreciative-They appreciate small things their husbands do for them
5.They are prayerfull and supportive-They encourage their husband and are optimistic to the core.
6.They are strong and hardworking-they are so good in domestic duties and are so strong even when in pregnancy
7.They are good cooks-They have B.tech in cooking any type of soup or stew,they can pound yam everyday and they are concerned with the well being of their husband and children.
8.Their accent-This is one great reason why i love them the more.their accent turn me on anyday any time
9.They are great economists and dont waste money or spend much.Although they are not in the school of management technology in futa,but they are great managers.
The list is actually endless.I know that some will counter me with their flaws but we all know that there is no perfect human being and that is why they are human.some marriages wouldnt have broken if the man had married from the village.i love them so much because they are blessings in disguise.
#teammarryvillagegirls#

Little do you know.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? / Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja / Rare Four Generations Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.