Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State (83764 Views)

Mass Wedding: Catholic Priest Sponsors 136 Couples In Nasarawa State / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / See The 136 Christians Who CONVERTED To Islam In Kwara State (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by malvisguy212: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2016
kollyk4u:

U R A DEVIL THAT MISLEAD HUMAN BEING. IS DAT THE CORRECT TRANSLATION OF THE VERSE?
Click this link https://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?submitCh=Read+from+verse%3A&ch=72&verse=17 for propper verification
Surah 72:21
http://quran.com/72/21
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by lionel4mercy: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2016
God have mercy on them
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by jenbost: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2016
sura 5:46 ‘We sent Jesus… confirming that which was revealed before him in the Torah, and We bestowed on him the Gospel wherein is guidance and light.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by damocool(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2016
malvisguy212:
Man let alone will chose death instead of life, that is why God provide option for us when He gave His son to pay the price for our sin. Chose Jesus and live chose muhammed and die.

Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, NOR TO GUIDE YOU
.”

Is it not a prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation?

Surah 39:30: “You Muhammad are
destined to die and so are they.”

Now compear the above quranic verse with this assurance Jesus gave His Disciples:

John 14:19: “Because I live, you will
live also.”

The different is life and death, every right thinking man who is not under satanic spell will chose life (JESUS)
God bless you richly, when the roll is called up yonder you'll be there in Jesus Name.. Going to church doesn't makes us a Christian, it's the life we live in Christ.... Christian(Christ-like).
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by njcdrich: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2016
Hei friends, something crazy just happened to me and I,m really excited. I hv to tell you about it! You hv a few minutes? I just got involved with some thing that has me excited more than I,ve ever been! I just partnered with a company and I am excited because this is gonna allow me share my wonderful experience. It may not be for you but I care about u enough that I need to share it with u. I am going to send u a link to a 7 minutes video! Hope u time to watch it. Watch it and contact me on - James 08033537063: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_pNLCT35Pk
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by malvisguy212: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2016
damocool:
God bless you richly, when the roll is called up yonder you'll be there in Jesus Name.. Going to church doesn't makes us a Christian, it's the life we live in Christ.... Christian(Christ-like).
God bless you too. Thank you for the encouragement.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2016
It's only in nigeria people would kill cos of religion while others out there are making money, inventing, innovating, et al.

It's only in nigeria you will find more religious houses than companies

Nigerians need re orientation
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2016
scholes0:

Me I no b christian joor...
Although I was brought up as one.... I have grown past all the deceit of religion.
Freemanan, bros I hail o.

All these Atheists wey dey teach me bad things.... Lol... Greetings boss...
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by freeze22(m): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2016
tola9ja:
Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account.

Zephaniah 3:9King James Version (KJV)

9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent.

According to the people will worship the lord with one language and one consent
Isaiah 1:18King James Version (KJV)

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord:

my question

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE ONLY RELIGION IN THE WORLD THAT CALL UPON THE LORD {WORSHIP} WITH ONE LANGUAGE AND ONE CONSENT WITH EVIDENCE

The word used for language in Zeph 3:9 is Saphah (meaning lips). Comparing this verse with Rom 15:6 " That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our  Lord Jesus Christ." and Isaiah 6:5-7 "Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts. Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged."

It's obvious that you've missed the point concerning "the one language in Zeph 3:9" for it has nothing to do with Islam.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by SharafG: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2016
AlhamduliLlah! More power to the elbow of Mallam Yusuf Adepoju, ACADIP and all who struggle to make Truth travail. Congratulations to my fellow new brethren! May Allah (SWT) keep you firm on His glorious path.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by success10(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Sister your Bible tells you not too pass judgment more then 100 times
Matthew 7:1-5

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. John 7:24
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by niyi123: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2016
malvisguy212:
Man let alone will chose death instead of life, that is why God provide option for us when He gave His son to pay the price for our sin. Chose Jesus and live chose muhammed and die.

Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, NOR TO GUIDE YOU
.”

Is it not a prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation?

Surah 39:30: “You Muhammad are
destined to die and so are they.”

Now compear the above quranic verse with this assurance Jesus gave His Disciples:

John 14:19: “Because I live, you will
live also.”

The different is life and death, every right thinking man who is not under satanic spell will chose life (JESUS)

ode, so after life wont there be death.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by xguy(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2016
-@malvis212 take note
-Your wicked Jesus killed the harmless fig tree, simple because it does not produce fruit.
Go ahead and kill the baren woman and Enoch.
- your ignorant Jesus don't know the day of judgment yet, promised to save you thay day.
- you coward Jesus didn't want to die for you instead begged that the cup pass before him.
I your own interests read mathew chapter 21 V 33 to the end and seek God to be your guide.
Don't forget that God proclaimed in the bible that "i am what I am and beside me there is none"
It is a shame that your God who commanded that let there be light and there was light cannot say I forgive you and you are forgiven unless he takes the life of his innocent son.
Don't insinuate that your God is a ritualist. Lets you will be likened to Okija worshipper.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by madas1086: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Annunaki:

I have watched a good number of his lectures on youtube and I can confirm to you that he resorts to a lot of lies and obfuscation to prove his points. If I take him on a debate, he will renounce islam by the time I finish with him and if he doesn't he will loose at least half of his followers because I will expose him to be a notorious liar and charlatan like mohamed.
the ACAP is too big for u pls let me and you meet n see who win on religious comparative.abeg
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by niyi123: 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:
And the crowds said, “This is the prophet Jesus, from Nazareth of Galilee.”

Mathew 21:11

So Ode, with this why are you people calling him lord, is there no difference between prophet and God.

The different is clear, you worship prophet while we worship God.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by OLAJADON: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
glossy6:

Yoruba people have been the most confused people in terms of religion since the time of Uthman Dan Fodio.

Watch them convert to Christianity later in the year and then to Islam before the year runs out.

Mtchewww. Please bring another worthwhile news.
That's why northerners do not take them serious when it comes to Islam
U too read what you wrote IS THERE ANYTHING SENSIBLE IN WHAT YOU JUST TYPED.

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by niyi123: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
hockeyoilers:
So Jesus answered them, “My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me.
John 7:16

With something like this, I don't know why they still believe Christianity is the way. Well, maybe because they do deceive them that the scripture cannot be interpreted by ordinary man and also most of those pastors use jazz, that is why they could not reason with what is in their bible except the lies their pastors preach.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by MarieSucre(f): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
The following people are the reason why our society will not progress.
Anunnaki Empire Demmzy15 hockeyoilers malvisguy212 Blackfire muraj1
War Scatter!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by damocool(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Adeniyi077:
The Bible instructs us to flee from vain arguments. No matter how much you tried, they would never listen, for whomever God wishes he choses. Never say a man will go to hell.

I don't hate Islam; in fact I have Muslims also as great friends. No matter what you read, practice only what is right.

If God wanted only one religion, He has the power to do it. He made the darkness, He also made the light. He hardened Pharao's heart so that he wouldn't listen to Moses, yet He sent Moses to him.

Please, stop arguing. God created all of us, and He can't be questioned. As a Muslim or a Christian, love yourself, then love your neighbours as you love yourself.

No one can totally understand God. God who planted a tree of wisdom, yet put Adam and Eve in that garden. The same God who allowed devil to tempt the first parents...... Or do you think he didn't see satan telling Jesus to turn a stone to bread?

Christ was tempted but he overcame it, and that is why Christ serves as a model for us and not any other MAN... We have Jesus because through him "ONLY" we can reach the FATHER (GOD).. I think when it comes to religion, we don't need to argue, we should just try as much to hold firmly the truth we have... Funny to see some so called Christians abusing another fellow NL because of religion differences.. Christians(born again) need to beware of this act, it's another source of temptation to sin. Does calling another fellow abusive names really makes one justified before God? No Christian can fight for God... 2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.. If we have found the way, let's keep to the path..

2 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Chizzywizzy: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
JESUS!!! HAVE MERCY.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel

Are we to believe Nigerians are the lost sheep of Isreal
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Chizzywizzy: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
xguy:
-@malvis212 take note
-Your wicked Jesus killed the harmless fig tree, simple because it does not produce fruit.
Go ahead and kill the baren woman and Enoch.
- your ignorant Jesus don't know the day of judgment yet, promised to save you thay day.
- you coward Jesus didn't want to die for you instead begged that the cup pass before him.
I your own interests read mathew chapter 21 V 33 to the end and seek God to be your guide.
Don't forget that God proclaimed in the bible that "i am what I am and beside me there is none"
It is a shame that your God who commanded that let there be light and there was light cannot say I forgive you and you are forgiven unless he takes the life of his innocent son.
Don't insinuate that your God is a ritualist. Lets you will be likened to Okija worshipper.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
The Christian man God has no clue when the hour is, eats, uses a toilet, and prays.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Deesquare01(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
My people perish cause they lack knowledge
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Basic123: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
malvisguy212:
when you call the name of muhammed, why do you add (pbuh) ? Why will you invoked peace on muhammed who you claim is in heaven ? Between heaven and earth , which is more peaceful ? Muhammed is in HELL that's why you invoked the peace of Allah on him;

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable
decree of your Lord that EVERY ONE OF YOU will be taken to HELL.”
Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We
shall RESCUE those who kept from evil,
and leave the evil-doers crouching
there.” (Pickthall)

You only “rescue” someone who is in some kind of danger. However, this
RESCUE operation will only take place on “Judgment Day.” Until then, for
centuries , pious Muslims will be
consumed by fire. Only the dark spots on the skin of their foreheads caused by
years of prostration to Allah will escape
the effects of the fire. This is Allah’s
reward for their faithful prayers to him.

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0349:
“They (the angels) would recognise
them in the Fire by the marks of
prostration , for Hell-fire will devour
everything (limb) of the sons of
Adam except the marks of
prostration. Allah has forbidden the
fire to consume the marks of
prostration. They will be taken out
of the Fire having been burnt …”

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12,
Number 770:
...... Then Allah will come to them again and say, ‘I am your Lord.’ They will say, ‘You are our Lord.’ Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across HELL AND I (MUHAMMED) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it
with my followers. Nobody except
the Apostles will then be able to
speak and they will be saying then, ‘O
Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.’
you are a typical example of patient with cerebral invertus....All what you have written are they even logical?...Allah that sent Muhammad put him in hell fire!...Do you think muslims are as daft like you that claimed God become human being to be killed by the same set of people He created.Not only that,he was even praying to a God while on the cross.Which God?...himself ? his senior in divinity?....
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by kobonaire(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Demmzy15:
You're a miserable man I must say! grin grin
Nope .... a sensible and safe man ..... cool
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by alaskido(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
FROM FRYING PAN TO FIRE. grin grin
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by malvisguy212: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
Basic123:
you are a typical example of patient with cerebral invertus....All what you have written are they even logical?...Allah that sent Muhammad put him in hell fire!...Do you think muslims are as daft like you that claimed God become human being to be killed by the same set of people He created.Not only that,he was even praying to a God while on the cross.Which God?...himself ? his senior in divinity?....
so, is that your defence ? Were in the quran Allah and muhammed had a direct conversation and NOT through an Angel ? Were in the quran muhammed received revelation direct from Allah which indicate he send muhammed ?
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by malvisguy212: 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
MarieSucre:
The following people are the reason why our society will not progress.

!
so when did saying the truth was wrong, are you a muslims ? If you cannot ask questions regarding what you belief, how can you know you are following the right way ?
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by malvisguy212: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
niyi123:

ode, so after life wont there be death.
Jesus gave us the hope of eternal life.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by yazach: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
[s]
parisbookaddict:

People still admire hitler, his auto biography mein kemf sold out in a few days last year, that does not make him a good person. Mohammed was just as bad as hitler.

Did you know that all of mohammeds male kids died as infants. This is a man with over 11 wives and numerous sex slaves. Did u also know that only one of his female kids ,fAtima, lived to give him grand kids then died 6months later.
Did you also know that his male grand kids were killed by sunni muslims.

The sins of a man catches up with him.
No male off springs of his survived to cause more problems in this world.

You haven't Answered my questions. Have u done any of those things? If you have not , then you are a far better person that "prophet" mohammed.

Have you even read ur quran and sahih hadiths. All the stories are in there.

[/s]

This is a fruitless effort, I have told you several times.

Hope you remember the topic? if not, i will remind you

"136 Christians convert to Islam in Kwara"

Op should add to it as follows

"Despite efforts of blackmailers like malvisguy212, parisbookaddict, annuk etc"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by yazach: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
dikachi04:
MUSLIM BROTHER AND SISTERS WHY AV U NT REPLIED ME!? I SAID IT AND I'LL REPEAT MYSELF. #JESUS WORKED SIGNS AND WONDERS WHEN HE WAS HERE ON EARTH AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD,TODAY 'IN THE NAME OF JESUS EVERY KNEEL MUST BOW' MOUNTAINS OF SICKNESS,CURSES,POVERTY,SPIRITUAL OPPRESSIONS AND THE LIKES ARE MOVED! Once u believe! *if any of you or even ur so calld man dat convertd christians can ' In THE NAME OF MOHAMMED' heal d sick or cast away demons! Then and then, i'll consider changing my faith! THANKS

No, we can not and never do anything in the name of anybody except in the name of Allah alone.
Point of correction, we worship Allah not Prophet Muhammad
Thanks

But you claim you can do all things in the name of Jesus, I agree. But the following verse of bible will make me believe you

Mark 16 vs 17 and 18

New International Version
And these signs will accompany those who believe:

In my name they will drive out demons;
they will speak in new tongues;
they will pick up snakes with their hands;

when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all;

they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

My question now is:
Are you a believer?
If yes, that means you be able to do things mentioned in the above verse

Can you drink poison in the name of Jesus with reference to above signs of believers?

Note, we will organize a meeting point and have nairalanders as audience

Please don't dodge my question by saying "don't put your God to test" because you did not put your God to test when you are healing the sick in the name of Jesus, so you must complete the task of drinking poison in the name of jesus

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Receive Your Supernatural Healing By Faith, In Jesus Name. Amen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.