Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State (83787 Views)

Mass Wedding: Catholic Priest Sponsors 136 Couples In Nasarawa State / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / See The 136 Christians Who CONVERTED To Islam In Kwara State (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
tayorshd:

if dats d case then mohammed is also sent to people in d mecca or saudi ok because mohammed is not a nigerian man......

Jesus pbuh said lost sheep of Israel, I doubt west Africans are the lost sheep of Israel

This is what your Bible says.

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by aminusanti(m): 2:57am On Feb 08, 2016
tayorshd:
some people are so funny dat .. D muhammed dat is introducing and teaching u dis religion is DEAD and no more comming and before he dead he is not d spirit of God neither d word of God yet he is also a sinnner....

But in xtianity Jesus died and arise again and yet he is coming back and when he was alive both quran and bible confirm it that He is d word of God spirit of God and he is ever purest and had no sin on earth...

So tell me if God want to accept path of whom to consider to heaven ...whom will God accept..??

Is it d followers of d sinner Or d followers of d purest Son on earth....?

Honestly, u have a long way to go, stop uselessing ur time and start seeking for proper knowledge with open heart n stop going with what you heard without further research. Its everyones duty to seek for general knowledge about all religion to compare n analyze not just blind following. U only live once so use ur time wisely.. I strongly believe u know nothing about qur'an but u simply jump into conclusion

What are your proofs for what u mentioned here

" D muhammed dat is introducing and teaching u dis religion is DEAD and no more comming and before he dead he is not d spirit of God neither d word of God yet he is also a sinnner "
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by aminusanti(m): 3:04am On Feb 08, 2016
Can someone xplain dis pls?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by scopusng(m): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Joining soon........... Watch out
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Empiree: 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Latest From Mallam Yusuf Adepoju https://www.youtube.com/user/funomoaljanat
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Annunaki(m): 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Empiree:
Latest From Mallam Yusuf Adepoju https://www.youtube.com/user/funomoaljanat

Your discredited al taquiya expert grin if only he will be courageous enough to meet me in a one on one debate, I will so tear him apart, take him to the cleaners and end his al taquiya career. grin
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Rilwayne001: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Annunaki:

Your discredited al taquiya expert grin if only he will be courageous enough to meet me in a one on one debate, I will so tear him apart, take him to the cleaners and end his al taquiya career. grin

tell me you joking, old clown grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by asalimpo(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
At least nobody was killed or lives lost because some former christians defected.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Empiree: 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Annunaki:

Your discredited al taquiya expert grin if only he will be courageous enough to meet me in a one on one debate, [size=14pt]I will so tear him apart[/size], take him to the cleaners and end his al taquiya career. grin
Hey tiger, no one recognizes annunaki @ blue.

Attachments speak volume about you. I know ur type

4 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by BETATRON(m): 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Empiree:
Hey tiger, no one recognizes annunaki @ blue.

Attachments speak volume about you. I know ur type
lol...well said
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Demmzy15(m): 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
skill4biz:
Why is that pple are not allow 2 practice their religion as they like in Islamic countries.
But in other countries that are not Islamic countries d govt there allows muslims practice their
religion peaceful. If other countries a 2 be hostile 2 d muslims in their countries would there be
Peace in d world, y are terrorist is increasing in d world 2day it’s b/c other muslims in other countries
Wnt 2 be like those nation that don’t allow any other religion in their country, so they must force pple
2 practice Islam which pple will refuse and they would be killing.
[quote=serif]Which Islamic country are you not allowed to practice your religion? Don't even mention Saudi Arabia because their case is different! [/font]
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Demmzy15(m): 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
kobonaire:

Yes, there are many islamic countries that tend to be inherently intolerant of other religions.
Mention them and please also mention the Christian nations we have. I said Christian nation(Christianity is the Constitution) not Christian majority countries because they're different!
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by kobonaire(m): 12:54am On Mar 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
Mention them and please also mention the Christian nations we have. I said Christian nation(Christianity is the Constitution) not Christian majority countries because they're different!
Saudi Arabia leads the pack among middle eastern countries. Afghanistan, Pakistan.
There are no Christian dominated countries that restrict the practice of Islam.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Annunaki(m): 7:24am On Mar 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
Which Islamic country are you not allowed to practice your religion? Don't even mention Saudi Arabia because their case is different!

And how is saudi arabia different Your post reeks of hypocrisy and double standards.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Demmzy15(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Annunaki:

And how is saudi arabia different Your post reeks of hypocrisy and double standards.
Think before you talk boy. Saudi Arabia is not based on democracy, liberalism, secularism but it's theocratic. Let's say saudi arabia is founded on Western Principles as listed above and yet they don't allow other religions, then this would establish saudi arabia as "democratically intolerant", but this is not the case because saudi wasn't founded on Western Principles. Secular liberalism, by definition and nature, can accommodate virtually anything but this is not the case of "conservative theocracy" that recognizes one God and one religion. You cannot argue a double standard if a 'standard' is not promoted by both!

So if saudi arabia allows other religions then it'll be contradicting it's system of government. Hope you grab?! undecided

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Demmzy15(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
kobonaire:

Saudi Arabia leads the pack among middle eastern countries. Afghanistan, Pakistan.
I've explained the case of Saudi Arabia and some Islamic countries that follows their system of government. No one restricts Christianity in Pakistan.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by tola9ja: 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by kobonaire(m): 12:22am On Mar 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
I've explained the case of Saudi Arabia and some Islamic countries that follows their system of government. No one restricts Christianity in Pakistan.
Your explanation is because KSA government is theocratic that it's ok that they don't permit other the practice of religions. Well then that proves what I've said originally that Islamic countries are intolerant of other religions. Thank you for confirming that.

3 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by facheux: 12:56am On Mar 07, 2016
kobonaire:

For starters the xtian cannibals of CAR eat the flesh of Muslims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CPyJ3wppD4

Then still in Africa we got Angola. No Masjids allowed. Muslims getting " disappeared " etc.

That's just two examples big guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by kobonaire(m): 1:10am On Mar 07, 2016
facheux:

For starters the xtian cannibals of CAR eat the flesh of Muslims ...

Then still in Africa we got Angola. No Masjids allowed. Muslims getting " disappeared " etc.

That's just two examples big guy
I am sorry guy but you cannot use many African countries as an example because the level of civilization and human development is very low. You as a Nigerian would not even go to Angola to live so why are we discussing that backward country, or are you so desperate to come up with a response??
KSA - the official "heart of Islam" is one of the most intolerant of Christians.

2 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Demmzy15(m): 1:26am On Mar 07, 2016
kobonaire:
Your explanation is because KSA government is theocratic that it's ok that they don't permit other the practice of religions. Well then that proves what I've said originally that Islamic countries are intolerant of other religions. Thank you for confirming that.
What are you saying? My explanations are clear enough, they don't prove your arguments but rather refutes it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by kobonaire(m): 1:28am On Mar 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
What are you saying? My explanations are clear enough, they don't prove your arguments but rather refutes it.
So are you saying that it is the official position of Islam to deny other religions to co-exist with the practice of Islam in an Islamic society?

2 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Demmzy15(m): 1:36am On Mar 07, 2016
kobonaire:
So are you saying that it is the official position of Islam to deny other religions to co-exist with the practice of Islam in an Islamic society?
I said countries like saudi arabia which are pure Islamic states. Egypt has a different form of government, Pakistan also has a different form of government, don't get it twisted

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by kobonaire(m): 1:46am On Mar 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
I said countries like saudi arabia which are pure Islamic states. Egypt has a different form of government, Pakistan also has a different form of government, don't get it twisted
So that Is what I have originally said. There are Islamic countries that are intolerant of other religions ... KSA is one of them. You are yet to provide a reasonable explanation of this except "beat around the bush".

2 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Demmzy15(m): 1:50am On Mar 07, 2016
kobonaire:
So that Is what I have originally said. There are Islamic countries that are intolerant of other religions ... KSA is one of them. You are yet to provide a reasonable explanation of this except "beat around the bush".
That's not intolerant, their system of government doesn't allow it. You say I've not given any explanations, well that's very laughable because my explanations were very clear enough for an unbiased mind. You're the one who's beating around the bush here and implying things I never did. If you have nothing reasonable to offer, please don't quote me!

Demmzy15:
[font=serif]Think before you talk boy. Saudi Arabia is not based on democracy, liberalism, secularism but it's theocratic. Let's say saudi arabia is founded on Western Principles as listed above and yet they don't allow other religions, then this would establish saudi arabia as "democratically intolerant", but this is not the case because saudi wasn't founded on Western Principles. Secular liberalism, by definition and nature, can accommodate virtually anything but this is not the case of "conservative theocracy" that recognizes one God and one religion. You cannot argue a double standard if a 'standard' is not promoted by both!
So if saudi arabia allows other religions then it'll be contradicting it's system of government. Hope you grab?! undecided

2 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by kobonaire(m): 1:53am On Mar 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
[font=serif]That's not intolerant, their system of government doesn't allow it. You say I've not given any explanations, well that's very laughable because my explanations were very clear enough for an unbiased mind. You're the one who's beating around the bush here and implying things I never did. If you have nothing reasonable to offer, please don't quote me!

Their (KSA) form of government is based on purely on Islam correct??
You are unable to provide any logical explanation and are blabbering like a parrot grin

3 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Demmzy15(m): 1:55am On Mar 07, 2016
kobonaire:
Their (KSA) form of government is based on purely on Islam correct??
You are unable to provide any logical explanation and are blabbering like a parrot grin
How's that I'm blabbing? grin gringrin You're a confused man I must say. Goodbye Mr. Kobonaire! grin tongue you've failed in your quest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by kobonaire(m): 2:01am On Mar 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
How's that I'm blabbing? grin gringrin You're a confused man I must say. Goodbye Mr. Kobonaire! grin tongue you've failed in your quest
It was a pleasure educating you ... though watching you sweat and blabber while desperately trying to come up with an explanation makes me realize you do not understand some basic concepts so ....
Here is some homework for you to do at your own spare time, understand what a theocratic government is : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theocracy
Specifically, read up on KSA (and Pakistan)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theocracy#Islamic_states_or_Islamic_theocracies

3 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Demmzy15(m): 2:08am On Mar 07, 2016
kobonaire:
It was a pleasure educating you ... though watching you sweat and blabber while desperately trying to come up with an explanation makes me realize you do not understand some basic concepts so ....
Here is some homework for you to do at your own spare time, understand what a theocratic government is : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theocracy
Specifically, read up on KSA (and Pakistan)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theocracy#Islamic_states_or_Islamic_theocracies
For your mind you've won the argument by giving me a bone breaker right? grin I laugh at your ignorance, any unbiased person should please click up the link and see if it supports my position or his!

The link above mentioned examples of theocratic societies like Saudi Arabia, The Vatican city. The Vatican city doesn't allow any other religion apart from the Roman Catholic, this is what I've been trying to explain to this kobo guy!

2 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by kobonaire(m): 2:12am On Mar 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
For your mind you've won the argument by giving me a bone breaker right? grin I laugh at your ignorance, any unbiased person should please click up the link and see if it supports my position or his!
Yes I have DESTROYED you and it was a great kicking you around, metaphorically that is grin

Some facts for you:-
KSA is a Theocratic country
KSA's theocracy is based on Islam
KSA is intolerant of Christianity.
You are a doofus on this issue and have zero ablity to preset a retort tongue

2 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Demmzy15(m): 2:18am On Mar 07, 2016
kobonaire:

Yes I have DESTROYED you and it was a great kicking you around, metaphorically that is grin

Some facts for you:-
KSA is a Theocratic country
KSA's theocracy is based on Islam

Of course!

KSA is intolerant of Christianity.
You are a doofus on this issue and have zero ablity to preset a retort tongue

Because the Christianity especially trinitarian theory is very contradictory to very definition of God. This is why a belief system such as christianity can't be allowed, this is their system of government and there's nothing you can do about it. You shot yourself on the foot by bringing up the links! grin

2 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by kobonaire(m): 2:19am On Mar 07, 2016
Demmzy15:

The link above mentioned examples of theocratic societies like Saudi Arabia, The Vatican city. The Vatican city doesn't allow any other religion apart from the Roman Catholic, this is what I've been trying to explain to this kobo guy!
The Vatican city is not a country where people stay ... I am sorry but you are more dull than even a mentally incapacitated goat grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.