Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Why Are Ladies So Heartless? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies So Heartless? (1970 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. / Why are ladies So addicted to cheating On MEN / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by peterdrury: 8:07am On Jan 25, 2016
I recently opened this topic seeking for advise and I adhered to some of them. www.nairaland.com/2858988/love-each-other Only last week here, my girl just developed changes, she stopped all she has been doing, communication was becoming boring, if I ask why, she will say it's work or something else. I could not bear the pains, I had to travel 400km few days ago to go see her and she was aware I was coming. Immediately I saw her, I could easily read her mind to know that I was not welcomed but I just kept calm. She prepared food with her sad face but refused to eat, I was very angry but ate the food. After serving me, she went to bed immediately. The next day(saturday) came, I could not hide my feelings anymore, I asked her what's going on, she told me she needs time to sort herself, that she needs a break from now till February, I was speechless, asked why, she said she can't explain. I tried to ask if its the marriage issue, she said no but said there was pressure on her to marry very soon. I try to persuade and convince her like I usually do but she just kept mute. Just don't know what to say or do, it's still like a dream. Am very emotional and it's affecting me badly, I had to travel sunday, she transferred 40k into my account but I feel it's a bribe and want to return it. I just can't trust ladies, not even my future wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by excellencyabia1: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2016
If you are ready to marry you move on with her but if you are not ready you let her be.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by Smellymouth: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by peterdrury: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2016
excellencyabia1:
If you are ready to marry you move on with her but if you are not ready you let her be.
Am ready and she knows, we even made plans about it in dec. I don't have a 8-4pm job does not mean I don't hustle.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2016
Do you have any idea what you could do with such bread, 40k ? you telling Me blah blah ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by peterdrury: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin cheesy
why u come dey laugh na? Anyway, I like ur signature.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by peterdrury: 8:20am On Jan 25, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
Do you have any idea what you could do with such bread, 40k ? you telling Me blah blah ?
it's not about the money bro, my life and happiness means a lot to me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by Smellymouth: 8:20am On Jan 25, 2016
peterdrury:
why u come dey laugh na? Anyway, I like ur signature.

Make I nor laugh again?? cheesy grin

Return the 40k to me undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2016
This your matter sef. Even God go reason am before he intervene.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by Paradise2015(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2016
Well it looks as if there is anoda guy around just give her some space. Happy birthday to me
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2016
peterdrury:
Am ready and she knows, we even made plans about it in dec. I don't have a 8-4pm job does not mean I don't hustle.
bro, she is being security conscious, no lady wants to marry a man who doesn't have a paying job even if its 40k/M. your hustle might be tight but it will only be good enough to keep a girlfriend. BTW, whats with the 40k she transferred to you? seems you are not financially bouyant enough for marriage
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by peterdrury: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2016
PapiDShipCapt:

bro, she is being security conscious, no lady wants to marry a man who doesn't have a paying job even if its 40k/M. your hustle might be tight but it will only be good enough to keep a girlfriend. BTW, whats with the 40k she transferred to you? seems you are only literally prepared for marriage
like i said, i dont even know, asked her and she kept mute. i feel its a bribe. tanks
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by AsanwaKC(f): 8:55am On Jan 25, 2016
pls let the girl be,it's her life and she wants the best for herself. guess you are not the best.. sorry God will console you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2016
peterdrury:
like i said, i dont even know, asked her and she kept mute. i feel its a bribe. tanks
as it is i think she is seeing the possibility of marriage with someone else, because of the time you've both been together she is finding it difficult to confront u with this fact.

ladies with desperation for marriage are highly vulnerable.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by TrapLORD(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2016
Someone created a thread about who cheats the most in relationships. I said its Women and people felt otherwise. Men cheat but still stay loyal, women don't know what loyalty is.

E.g; a man can cheat on you but still stay loyal to his relationship with you. Still cherish you and might even repent in the long run.

A woman will cheat on you and dump your ass in the most gruesome way know to man! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by peterdrury: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2016
^
Word
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by Johnnoah1st: 10:27am On Jan 25, 2016
@op if girls are heartless den why am i still seeing some girls in my street? cus i believe someone with no heart can be a living thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by peterdrury: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2016
Johnnoah1st:
@op if ur girls are heartless den why am i still seeing some girls in my street? cus i believe someone with no heart can be a living thing.
for your mind, No shakes. Tanks
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by Kayoski(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
peterdrury:
for your mind, No shakes. Tanks
Mr op u are funny o..
I don't see anything wrong with her actions .. am sure she has been waiting long for u to get ur feet but since it hasn't happened she is moving on and probably has better options (sorry to say)..

she is ripe and ready for marriage while u are far from that, to think she also gives u money ,com'on mr u are officially single...u cant foot her bills , so u need not to complain..

I suggest u call her and thank her for the 40k and wish her all the best in life with her future hubby.. and also try to judiciously invest the money..

#my opinion

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Stop loving with your heart and start loving with your head. Save yourself from heartbreaks.
Love her if she loves you.
Dump her if she dumps you.

I know that feeling of disconnection from the girl you love. There is only one thing, there is another guy.

Return her money and tell her that you are not comfortable collecting her money if your hearts are not together. If she is sleeping with another guy and you are taking her cash, Wa Lai, there is no marriage at the horizon for both of you.

If you give her until February, she is returning to you because her new catch did not meet her expectation.

LOVING WITH YOU HEART = Can not LIVE without a particular woman.
LOVING WITH YOUR HEAD = Ready to LEAVE a disloyal woman.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by cruzita(f): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin YOU WERE ANGRY YET U ATE THE FOOD.HUNGRY MAN

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by cruzita(f): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
But seriously isn't it better for her to tell u now instead of marrying u and end up cheating on you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by godoluwa(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
heartbreak na serious matter o. anyway, d gal is done with you & you need to move. 4get about her nw or u blame urself. find more tym to luk 4 job, & pray. female to male is now 3:1 in Naija. I don experience heartbreak with my gal of 4yrs & I be 28 then. it pained me & waz lyk world shud end then. cheer up & be a man

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Bro, I feel ur pains but the truth is that there is someone else nd she is just trying to c if she can do without u, dat y she wants time. My advice is dis take d moni, if she comes bak fyn nd if she does nt double fyn. U can den move ahead nd hustle beta 4 a bigga furture. Becos u also nid to consida ur future children [hav u realy prepared 4 them?] it is a crime to bring babies to sufa in dis world *peace*

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by peterdrury: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
cruzita:
grin YOU WERE ANGRY YET U ATE THE FOOD.HUNGRY MAN
I only ate cause I don't want to heat up the issue. Grow up please

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by cruzita(f): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
peterdrury:
I only ate cause I don't want to heat up the issue. Grow up please
that doesn't change anything.TOODLES

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by peterdrury: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
cruzita:
that doesn't change anything.TOODLES
The LAST thing I need right now is to trade words with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by cruzita(f): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
peterdrury:
The LAST thing I need right now is to trade words with you.
keep quiet then
Re: Why Are Ladies So Heartless? by peterdrury: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
@TheGoodJoe, Kayoski, godoluwa, and Skynumba1. Tank u so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do My Neighbor Respect My Younger Brother Than Me? / Rihanna Nude Pictures Of All Her Leaked Nudes Images And Pics / Check Out This Extreme Engineering Act (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.