Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1035 Views)

Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance / Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 25, 2016
Re: . by falconey(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2016
undecided
Is today not monday?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 25, 2016
falconey:
undecided
Is today not monday?
yes, am sef employed
Re: . by pet4ril(f): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2016
Every lover is always a true lover........ That's my policy. So let bygones be bygones ....if they value the relationship /worth staying with, they wouldn't have been gone in the ist place

1 Like

Re: . by Lovelynature(m): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2016
You gat to move on bro, no matter what. Life and time are too precious.

1 Like

Re: . by Johnnoah1st: 9:45am On Jan 25, 2016
WiLdFLame:

i still cant forget her .
what??
u tink am being childish and not strong emotionally?
u cant understand!
if na you, will u ever be able to move on?
egbon wildfame u dont need to move on, why dont u just get a mat and sleep there till eternity.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2016
Johnnoah1st:
egbon wildfame u dont need to move on, why dont u just get a mat and sleep there till eternity.

lol.... na witch kind advice be dis nau?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 25, 2016
There is always that one who will always have ur heart no matter what...if u ve never been there,u wldnt understand.it's kinda crazy.
Re: . by lordizak(m): 10:26am On Jan 25, 2016
Bros, go and watch the movie Stardust, there's this part where the girl told the guy "You can search the farthest reach of the universe and find nothing more beautiful."
Truth is, there's no antidote for heartbreak. I am in that situation ATM, nothing seems more beautiful than what I had. Take heart, there's no pain the heart cannot bear. heartbreak is the the end of happiness and the beginning of peace.

1 Like

Re: . by bclemsnews(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2016
For your naija music downloads visit www.justrythm.info
Re: . by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 25, 2016
Harbigail:
There is always that one who will always have ur heart no matter what...if u ve never been there,u wldnt understand.it's kinda crazy.

u on point harbigail!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 25, 2016
lordizak:
Bros, go and watch the movie Stardust, there's this part where the girl told the guy "You can search the farthest reach of the universe and find nothing more beautiful."
Truth is, there's no antidote for heartbreak. I am in that situation ATM, nothing seems more beautiful than what I had. Take heart, there's no pain the heart cannot bear. heartbreak is the the end of happiness and the beginning of peace.

Insightful brother

(1) (Reply)

Bride Snaps With Mom And Grandma, But Her Wedding Dress Has More Story To Tell / Lara, The Beautiful Wife Of Edo State Governor Has Filed For A Devorce..why???? / Funny And Crazy Pick Up Lines You Used/used On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.