Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,374 members, 7,958,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:56 AM

Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months (6620 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Now Begging After Cheating On Me / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by eazyman(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2010
Wonders will never end!  After doing her worst to me and then writing me a letter on valz day that  she's quitting our 2-yr relationship, the full story here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-399786.0.html
She came begging last week, I was at the hospital for some injection because i was down with malaria when her brother called me that he seriously wants to see me, since he couldnt talk on phone i told him to meet me at the hospital, but i was surprised he came with his sister (My EX gf) and when i asked him his mission he told me his sister has been disturbing him to come beg on her behalf, i was angry and told him that i'm ok now and its over a month already that she should go ahead and marry her EX since she sold off my investment of about N700k obviously to garner enough money to travel out to meet her EX as seen in the emails she was exchanging with him, that means she didnt love me as she has always said, as she wanted to eat her cake and have it, maybe the trip abroad backfired and she wants to come back to me the "DUSTBIN" who would accept any rubbish just because i so much loved her.
I told him i have learnt my lessons now and i'm much wiser now, so as i was about entering my car which was packed by the roadside, she came and knelt down by the roadside there, i was so angry so i got out of the car and left her there, the brother came saying i should tell her to stand up because she is deeply sorry now, but i said all those pretence dont move me anymore as i'm wiser now because i know her sister more than he does, i told him i can also kneel down here by the roadside if he feels kneeling down here is a big deal, infact i knelt down briefly in front of him just to prove to him there's no big deal there as those pretence dont work on me anymore. Thereafter i left.
I think she has began seeing the effect of the law of KARMA already, its funny how SOME GIRLS could act, they will wanna eat their cake and still have it. I've moved on already and i'm much wiser now, i'm focused on my job and myself for now.
Just wanna thank everyone including those who strongly criticized me and those who stood by me in my most horrible moments, God bless ya'll. I'm much better now. I know God will provide the right person at the right time.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by petebor02(m): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2010
HI guy i can feel the joy in u. is better u dont accept her back ok. if she had left u 4 a different reason, thats a bit considerable but that she left u 4 someone esle no no no. she cant eat her cake and have it back never''

1 Like

Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by atilla(m): 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2010
lol eazy man na wa oh. I told you these things will soon pass. I wonder how God feels when he is watching us human beings with all our behaviour.

Thanks for letting us know what happened.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by TewMuch: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2010
grin grin grin
You did the right thing. Maybe the guy has scammed her of the money and she has no where to turn to. You have shown that you love and respect yourself. That was a big mistake, and you have learnt from it. Next time dont be setting up stuff for girlfriends until she is good enough to be your wife, and she has a ring on her finger with your baby on the way.lol. grin
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by SleekReek(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
I just joined this forum recently and went through your post and the previous.I have been there before,had a lady i went out with for 5 years,she suddenly gets up one day takes all my stuff and just leaves saying she is in love with another person quite heart broken i was,the funny thing was i still loved her but i moved on hoping for a better future.To cut the a long story short,she did come back to say she was sorry but not 2 come back to the relationship but for hurting me,we talked and i understood everything and realized she truly had fundamental issues,but i forgave her and I'm happier for it.I'm happily married today with a child,but she is not married.

My advice is find closure by doing what i did;

1)It's hard but please forgive her
2)Let her know you forgive her
3)Give her audience,let her explain herself,it may be painful for you but will help you and her in the long run
4)Everything happens for a purpose,probably it wasn't meant to be or it was meant to be even stronger after this emotional cataclysmic hiatus as painful as it is.So forgive her,hear her story,tell her how you felt but let her know if she is pleading for both of you to come back it's not possible, my opinion i never go back after a break-up because i can't be sure why she is coming back,too much water has passed under the bridge,can't trust her any more.

In all this ask yourself one important question,do you still love her?If you do,then strange as it may sound give her another chance but not after you get to the root cause of the whole issue and really do some serious talking to ensure there is no repeat in future.Everyone story doesn't always have the same ending,whatever you write down can't really give us the entire story only you know her,one action by her doesn't mean that's who she really is,something always causes something,find out what happened to make her behave that way,coming back to beg yes may be deceptive but if genuine could also mean humility and true remorse.

It easy to say i have moved on and feel a sense of satisfaction that she came back to beg,but when it comes to true love in a scenario like yours nobody wins, think about this and make a wise and calculated decision you will be fulfilled about of even in future.

1 Like

Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by 190: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2010
easy man~

Im so happy for u

Please never accept her back

and please the next option she would try is

Using s3x is try and get u back,

dont give her a slight chance

cos if she comes back

she would sell your investment worth 1million naira

and then you would come back here crying

trustme most gurls are SHE-DEVILS they are very many here on nland!
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by Rita4NL(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2010
You better take her back.The devil you know is better than . . . . .
If you fall in love with anoda girl,do you know what she will do?

1 Like

Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by omega25red(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2010
^^^ no mind this yeye person.
fantastic story. poster im so happy for you abeg no back slid to that woman ooo. keep working on your own life and God will give you a good woman when it's time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by Rita4NL(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ok oooo poster bingin look for honest woman,I hope say you no go bingin commot gray hair for armpit b4 you see.
I repeat, forgive her and take her back cos nao she will respect you more knowing full well that ,there is nuffin outside for her again.
Wen pesin talk im mind ,dem go say na yeye pesin
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by jumpmasta(m): 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2010
Rita4NL:

Ok oooo poster bingin look for honest woman,I hope say you no go bingin commot gray hair for armpit b4 you see.
I repeat, forgive her and take her back cos nao she will respect you more knowing full well that ,there is nuffin outside for her again.
WHY WONT THEY CALL YOU YEYE PERSON.IF IT WERE YOU AND I SOLD OF THE INVESTMENT YOU GAVE ME TO FOLLOW ANOTHER GIRL,.WONT YOU SWEAR FOR ME.?ABEG TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH NA, RITA tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by Rita4NL(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2010
jumpmasta:

WHY WONT THEY CALL YOU YEYE PERSON.IF IT WERE YOU AND I SOLD OF THE INVESTMENT YOU GAVE ME TO FOLLOW ANOTHER GIRL,.WONT YOU SWEAR FOR ME.?ABEG TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH NA, RITA tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I know it's nt easy bt women are something else,you cant be sure of the next one you will get and she might even do worst.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by omega25red(m): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2010
Rita4NL:

^^ no disrespect intended

But seriously why would you want someone who came back begging? would you really want to be in a relationship that you are respected due to your partner doing something back and then coming to beg you after they had been humbled by their decision?. The poster said he had moved on, he knows how he felt when she left him so why advice him to go back to a painful memory?
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by omega25red(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2010
Rita4NL:

I know it's nt easy bt women are something else,you cant be sure of the next one you will get and she might even do worst.

same goes for men too you never know what you are getting when you hook up with someone thats why it is called "putting your self out there"
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by richard69(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
Payback time, so sweet. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by justwise(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2010
Rita4NL:

You better take her back.The devil you know is better than . . . . .
If you fall in love with anoda girl,do you know what she will do?

What planet are u from?
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by blackmann(m): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2010
If na me the thing happen to, i'll forgive her but will not take her back. To trust that kinda person in my house again will be too difficult.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by lordkrato(m): 12:18am On Apr 13, 2010
Sorry,but where ARE THE FEMALES?someone reading through would thnk that this is a gay forum, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

perhaps they are sad when the consequence of their "games" become a reality

Women, i know y'all say what of ur "mother""sister" angry angry angry but seriously,y'all have fathers okkkk? it makes me sick when i hear all the common bull.shi.t,

When they are sought after,they all appear selective and say " i cannot marry[s][/s] Date a guy without a car",et al now even when they are about being expired you will hear"Independent woman" undecided undecided

PLease who colonized you? seriously some of the posts of the females are bordering between Childish and Borrowed Highness tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by Tatase(f): 12:29am On Apr 13, 2010
I think you should forgive her BUT I don't think you should get back together with her at all. She's grabbing and obviously deep down, has no respect or compassion to have done what she did. Forgive her because its the right thing to do and she's asked and humbled herself, PLUS you've moved on anyway. But let it just end at accepting her apology, you don't owe her anything more than that. Continue to move on with your life jare.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by lordkrato(m): 12:38am On Apr 13, 2010
* wink first female, please mark the attendance register*wink wink
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by Tatase(f): 12:50am On Apr 13, 2010
^^^^

I wasn't going to say anything before because really, there's nothing as such to say to the story except: "good for you, man." But i saw your comment, and was like ok fine. So yes I sign the register.  cool

I don't think its so much that girls are hiding or whatever from the topic, I just think it's a story with a beginning and end. I didn't get that he was really asking what to do or for comment or anything, he was just giving an update, I thought.

1 Like

Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by lordkrato(m): 12:59am On Apr 13, 2010
Tatase:

^^^^

I wasn't going to say anything before because really, there's nothing as such to say to the story except: "good for you, man." But i saw your comment, and was like ok fine. So yes I sign the register.  cool

I don't think its so much that girls are hiding or whatever from the topic, I just think it's a story with a beginning and end. I didn't get that he was really asking what to do or for comment or anything, he was just giving an update, I thought.

C'mon, At least one of the ladies that commented on the first thread should have signed in here, well PEOPLE beware,the grass is always greener at the other side when you are wearing green glasses smiley smiley smiley smiley

Signing out, Gud luck Poster, Forgive her, But don't date her, being a fool twice is a lot sucidal, wink wink wink
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by freecocoa(f): 1:09am On Apr 13, 2010
forgive her but take her back not,i can assure u the reason she's back is cos she didn't succeed with the bobo abroad,its pretty obvious she loves u not,leaving u 4 anoda dude with ur money on top?kai she can be trusted not.
Bone all this talk about the devil u know,how can u keep staying with someone u know is a devil?afterall God gave satan a sack letter when he found out he was a devil,how come he didn't think that another of his angel may turn into anoda devil?therefore he should spare satan.
Leave the issue of another girl being worse,wen u get to that bridge u'll most definitely cross it.

1 Like

Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by flexshop(m): 2:40am On Apr 13, 2010
Guy,
Forgive her and take her back.
Squeeze out every cent of ur 700k and drop her sorry *ss. LOL
On a serious note,forgive and forget.there is no sweeter vendetta than that cos it is DIVINE.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by Rita4NL(m): 2:44am On Apr 13, 2010
flexshop:

Guy,
Forgive her and take her back.
Squeeze out every cent of your 700k and drop her sorry *ss. LOL
On a serious note,forgive and forget.there is no sweeter vendetta than that cos it is DIVINE.
Thank you !
Guilty is gonna kill her.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by 190: 3:38am On Apr 13, 2010
^^

4 ur mind! angry angry
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by eazyman(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2010
petebor02:

HI guy i can feel the joy in u. is better u dont accept her back ok. if she had left u 4 a different reason, thats a bit considerable but that she left u 4 someone esle no no no. she cant eat her cake and have it back never''
Thanks bro, she hasnt seen anything yet, its just the beginning. i've tolerated too much rubbish in the past all in the name of love, infact many guys here would crucify me if im to go into some details of what i tolerated as a man in the past, me I'm not a spare tire oh, i cant be a fool forever!
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2010
@OP, remember I told you in your original post that you weren't a fool for loving her, and that you did what any guy should do for someone he loves.
And the fact that it backfired didn't matter, because love was always the right thing. Now see how God has repaid the woman. She came back and is kneeling down asking for your forgiveness. This happened because your own side and conscience was clear. That woman will never forget you and its gonna be hard before she finds someone like you.
Abeg forgive her o, and then move on with your life.

I think this goes without saying, but make I just yarn am just in case, DO NOT TAKE HER BACK, SLEEP WITH HER (No matter how tempting), or anything else.

Just free her, and move on.

Cheers bro!
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by polynesian(f): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2010
lmao@ u guyz
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by blackmann(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2010
wavemasta:

@OP, remember I told you in your original post that you weren't a fool for loving her, and that you did what any guy should do for someone he loves.
And the fact that it backfired didn't matter, because love was always the right thing. Now see how God has repaid the woman. She came back and is kneeling down asking for your forgiveness. This happened because your own side and conscience was clear. That woman will never forget you and its gonna be hard before she finds someone like you.
Abeg forgive her o, and then move on with your life.

I think this goes without saying, but make I just yarn am just in case, DO NOT TAKE HER BACK, SLEEP WITH HER (No matter how tempting), or anything else.
Just free her, and move on.

Cheers bro!

Well said bro. Such girls are desperate and can use any method to get guys like this back, even their bodies.

1 Like

Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by breathless(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2010
Poster, I can imagine w u felt wen she left, but u know wat? ur life just git better. U av moral duty 4 forgive her, tho u may not neccesarily tell her.

No matter wat, Pls, Pls, Pls, no take am back o. she`ll not end wt her beggin u wt her brother 2 beg. infact expect more emissaries (she might even bring PreSICKdent Yar`Adua 2 beg on her behalf). I`m hoping u`ve trull moved on becos ur dream woman is just around d corner waiting to love u endlessly. All d best
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by hollandis(f): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2010
which investments worth 700K .Abeg make we hear word.
Re: Wonders Wont End! She Came Begging After Breaking Up With Me For Almost 2 Months by kay0195: 12:15am On Apr 14, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I smell beefy, does someone else?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her / What Do You Fear Most About Being An Adult? / I Enjoyed The Rape..am Looking For Someone To Rape Me - Young Lady Seek Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.