Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! (4550 Views)

Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much / iPhone 6S: Honest Review / I Want To Buy Sony Xperia Z5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by Baroba(m): 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
A lot of ignorance on this thread, there are phones sold as refurbished that are less than 2 weeks old in UK, you know why? By law once the goods leave the store and the seal is voided it can no longer be sold as new..

And secondly, i wonder who coined the phrase, " London used phones " no be only London dey use phone for UK, other cities do. It's like describing all phones coming from Nigeria as Lagos used phones..

My brother has the Z3 and as far as he is concerned the battery power is something else, you can easily get two days of normal use without engaging stamina mode..

2 Likes

Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 28, 2016
Baroba:
A lot of ignorance on this thread, there are phones sold as refurbished that are less than 2 weeks old in UK, you know why? By law once the goods leave the store and the seal is voided it can no longer be sold as new..

And secondly, i wonder who coined the phrase, " London used phones " no be only London dey use phone for UK, other cities do. It's like describing all phones coming from Nigeria as Lagos used phones..

My brother has the Z3 and as far as he is concerned the battery power is something else, you can easily get two days of normal use without engaging stamina mode..

I wish I can give u1,000 likes. Too many ignorant comments here. Someone was even saying refurbished phones are FAKE.. Wtf. Some phones have 30 days return policy and once returned within 30 days they can no longer be sold as new, hence refurbished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 28, 2016
Darkseid:
Do you even know the meaning of the word refurbished.
I don't know the meaning you should come and tell me
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 28, 2016
greenhulk:

U dey mind the guy? He doesn't know the meaning of the word refurbished yet he keeps using it. Refurbished phones are even better than outright used phones in that they have been tested and possibly repaired if any fault. A used phone is sold the way it is, a refurbished phone is a used phone that has been tested and working like when new. Some people buy new phones with 30 days return policy, that is if they are not satisfied within 30 days they can return it. When they return such phones, they are cleaned and sold as refurbished. In most cases refurbished phones are just like brand new. Also when u buy a brand new phone and u take it for replacement due to factory defect, they are fixed and resold as refurbished. Refurbished phones are not less quality than brand new.
I know people like you without not being tell trying to promote it market look here guy the time london used and refurbish phones have gone affordable have take over imagine i want to buy refurbish LG for N12,000 with6ut no accessories the seller is saying N15,000 last for where Gionee M3 Mini dey hehehehe i just dey laugh una how market anyway are you still selling like before
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 28, 2016
Darkseid:
Last year I bought a London use Lg G3 for 40k, used it for 2 weeks and sold it 58k. The phone was too neat; looked just like new with zero scratches.
I don hear you hypocrite
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 28, 2016
Iamtosignno:
I know people like you without not being tell trying to promote it market look here guy the time london used and refurbish phones have gone affordable have take over imagine i want to buy refurbish LG for N12,000 with6ut no accessories the seller is saying N15,000 last for where Gionee M3 Mini dey hehehehe i just dey laugh una how market anyway are you still selling like before

What is this one saying? What's my business with u buying any phone u wish.. It is ur money not mine. I am just trying to correct the misconceptions some people have about refurbished phones. Refurbished phones are not fake phones. Or do u also call tokubo cars fake cars? Once u buy a product and open the package and remove the seal, then u decide to sell it the next minute, it is no longer new, it has become used. But does that mean it is fake?

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by adegoke93: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pls bro how good is the htc m7 camera?
greenhulk:

U are talking rubbish. Did Sony male a different version of xperia z3? A London used phone is only a term used to describe a fairly jsed phone. That is a phone that was bought brand new and the owner decides to sell after some times of use. What do u mean by not having same specs? This phone was released in September 2014, so it is just over a year old, when u calculate the time it took for the first owner to buy it, then the amount of time it took before it was resold, the amount of time it took before it was shipped to Nigeria and the amount of time it had stayed in the Nigerian market before op buys it, u will realize this phone might not have been used for more than 4-7 months. So it is very rare to find a London used xperia z3 with battery issues. I have used my htc one m7 for 2 full years now and the battery is still very solid I even dash person. Even if it has battery issues, battery can easily be changed by a technician.
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by adegoke93: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Am thinking of getting this phone also,pls wat are d cons n most esp d camera?
Darkseid:
Last year I bought a London use Lg G3 for 40k, used it for 2 weeks and sold it 58k. The phone was too neat; looked just like new with zero scratches.
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
adegoke93:
Pls bro how good is the htc m7 camera?

The camera is not the best compared to lots of phones out there. Where it shines is in low light without flash. Camera is ok for instagram and facebook pictures, thats about it.
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
adegoke93:
Am thinking of getting this phone also,pls wat are d cons n most esp d camera?

I use this phone. The screen is amazing and the phone is sleek. I have the 2gb white version, no case and the phone still looks like new. Battery life was average but ever since I upgraded to marshmallow battery life has been better, camera is great too. What I hate about the phone is it is terrible at multitasking, it can't just hold 2 apps in memory without reloading especially while browsing. Also there is some occasional lags but it has disappeared with marshmallow upgrade. I normally advice anyone who wants to buy this phone to get the 3gb ram version, that one is better at multitasking.
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by abesky(m): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Guys please where can I get original back cover glass for Xperia Z2 purple?
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by guardian09(m): 8:35am On Jan 29, 2016
The Sony Xperia Z3 for me is one of the best premium phones in the market and the best phone I have used so far.I bought mine mid December 2014 and till this minute I have had no regrets.

Features: With 20mega pixels for the camera you will agree with me that has to be one great camera for a phone and true it is,check out the pictures below they were taken using the z3 with different camera modes. Initially you might find this a tad challenging I mean adjusting the camera modes to suit a particular picture setting but with time you will get a hang of it.

The battery was great, still great compared to other phones I have owned for the same duration. For the first couple of months I had it, I was able to use the phone for over 24 hours but that has reduced now to somewhere around 18hours which we can all agree is due to how long I have had it.

Gaming is great on the phone I have played different car race games, adventure games etc and I have never experienced any lag while playing those games. Sound quality is great you have the bonus of an app called "Track ID" identifies whatever music is playing around you be it on the phone or in the room you in.

As for the screen, I have had the phone fall a couple of times but not from a height higher than my waist and being that I have a protective casing the screen has never had any form of a crack or been broken.

The only thing I have changed on the phone is the Micro Usb cover flap. This was last month and cost about 7.95 pounds(ordered from ebay). It is important to state here that without closing the Micro Usb flap would mean the phone losing its waterproof capability others would have ignored it but I took the choice of changing it. Why would some persons not change it, this could be because having a faulty Micro Usb flap does not prevent one from operating the phone unlike breaking your screen that hampers ones ability to use the phone.

Would I buy it again? yes I would, for me I see it as the cheaper version of the Sony Xperia Z5 that was released a year after the Z3
http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Sony-Xperia-Z5,Sony-Xperia-Z3/phones/9550,8764

you can see another review via the link below if you have not seen it already.
http://www.trustedreviews.com/sony-xperia-z3-review

2 Likes

Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by adegoke93: 10:29am On Jan 29, 2016
Tanks
greenhulk:

The camera is not the best compared to lots of phones out there. Where it shines is in low light without flash. Camera is ok for instagram and facebook pictures, thats about it.
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by adegoke93: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2016
Tanks bro,i wants to buy d 3gb version
greenhulk:

I use this phone. The screen is amazing and the phone is sleek. I have the 2gb white version, no case and the phone still looks like new. Battery life was average but ever since I upgraded to marshmallow battery life has been better, camera is great too. What I hate about the phone is it is terrible at multitasking, it can't just hold 2 apps in memory without reloading especially while browsing. Also there is some occasional lags but it has disappeared with marshmallow upgrade. I normally advice anyone who wants to buy this phone to get the 3gb ram version, that one is better at multitasking.
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by Bonnie17: 11:46am On Jan 29, 2016
guardian09:
The Sony Xperia Z3 for me is one of the best premium phones in the market and the best phone I have used so far.I bought mine mid December 2014 and till this minute I have had no regrets.

Features: With 20mega pixels for the camera you will agree with me that has to be one great camera for a phone and true it is,check out the pictures below they were taken using the z3 with different camera modes. Initially you might find this a tad challenging I mean adjusting the camera modes to suit a particular picture setting but with time you will get a hang of it.

The battery was great, still great compared to other phones I have owned for the same duration. For the first couple of months I had it, I was able to use the phone for over 24 hours but that has reduced now to somewhere around 18hours which we can all agree is due to how long I have had it.

Gaming is great on the phone I have played different car race games, adventure games etc and I have never experienced any lag while playing those games. Sound quality is great you have the bonus of an app called "Track ID" identifies whatever music is playing around you be it on the phone or in the room you in.

As for the screen, I have had the phone fall a couple of times but not from a height higher than my waist and being that I have a protective casing the screen has never had any form of a crack or been broken.

The only thing I have changed on the phone is the Micro Usb cover flap. This was last month and cost about 7.95 pounds(ordered from ebay). It is important to state here that without closing the Micro Usb flap would mean the phone losing its waterproof capability others would have ignored it but I took the choice of changing it. Why would some persons not change it, this could be because having a faulty Micro Usb flap does not prevent one from operating the phone unlike breaking your screen that hampers ones ability to use the phone.

Would I buy it again? yes I would, for me I see it as the cheaper version of the Sony Xperia Z5 that was released a year after the Z3
http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Sony-Xperia-Z5,Sony-Xperia-Z3/phones/9550,8764

you can see another review via the link below if you have not seen it already.
http://www.trustedreviews.com/sony-xperia-z3-review

Thanks bro...
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by Bonnie17: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
@ guardian09

It's refreshing to find someone who's been using the Z3 for such a long time without any 'cracking issue'...

What case are you using for ur Z3.. Is it the DevilCase??

pls can I see a pic?
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by guardian09(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bonnie17:
@ guardian09

It's refreshing to find someone who's been using the Z3 for such a long time without any 'cracking issue'...

What case are you using for ur Z3.. Is it the DevilCase??

pls can I see a pic?
No what I use is not as strong as the devil's case as you can see from the pictures but it sure covers the screen of the phone with a magnetic holder to keep the cover in place.

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by Bonnie17: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
guardian09:

No what I use is not as strong as the devil's case as you can see from the pictures but it sure covers the screen of the phone with a magnetic holder to keep the cover in place.

Kay... Cool.

Seems like it's pretty difficult to get that DevilsCase here in Naija.
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by guardian09(m): 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Bonnie17:

Kay... Cool.

Seems like it's pretty difficult to get that DevilsCase here in Naija.
Am pretty sure one can make an order for it from Amazon. Got to warn you it's pricey like £37.
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by Bonnie17: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
guardian09:

Am pretty sure one can make an order for it from Amazon. Got to warn you it's pricey like £37.

shocked shocked shocked

thanks man!

Forget everything I said 'bout Devil or Case.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by Bonnie17: 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
guardian09:

My Chairman... How is the sound output in your Z3...I have to strain my hears to hear a call and the music is low too..

Is it just naturally low or is there any settings to tweak?

Cc: idris4r83
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by idris4r83(m): 12:07am On Mar 30, 2016
Bonnie17:

My Chairman... How is the sound output in your Z3...I have to strain my hears to hear a call and the music is low too..

the music quality is very loud n great. update your Sony Walkman player. If the output is still low then may be something is wrong with your phone
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by guardian09(m): 1:53am On Mar 30, 2016
Bonnie17:

I faced the same issue as well. Check your ringer volume and set it to the maximum level if you have not already and make use of loud ring tones on the phone like "Jet set" and probably set the vibration while ringing to "on" too.
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 30, 2016
guardian09:

U just transformed the phone from beautiful to
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by guardian09(m): 7:40am On Mar 30, 2016
greenhulk:

U just transformed the phone from beautiful to
Lols well it's still looking new when out of the case and I have used the phone since December 2014. tongue
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by drek456(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
I actually have a sony xperia z3 that I want to sell..bro the ONLY problem with the phone is the screen but if u can be careful enough, I bet u, its one of the very best.
The battery is very strong, talk of speed, it's superb...
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by Xbox222: 12:53am On Aug 19, 2016
drek456:
I actually have a sony xperia z3 that I want to sell..bro the ONLY problem with the phone is the screen but if u can be careful enough, I bet u, its one of the very best.
The battery is very strong, talk of speed, it's superb...
how much are you selling it
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by drek456(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
50k...its very clean. My brother that sent it frm UK broke d screen that's why he sent it and he have only used it for 3mth.
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by idris4r83(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2016
Sony Xperia z3 is a great phone with a very fragile screen. It costs roughly 20k to fix the screen.
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by drek456(m): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
15k will fix d screen including d phone engineer charges dat will fix it
Re: I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! by olajide2428(m): 9:50am On Jan 08, 2017
But thefront camera is 2.2 mp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huawei Ascend Mate7 Photos, Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Pics: Worlds Most Expensive Phone / I Got This Message From MTN " You Have Been Credited With 1.5gb.load N1000 .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.