Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Am In Love With A Sickler And I Want To Marry Her - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am In Love With A Sickler And I Want To Marry Her (16629 Views)

Is It Possible For Somebody To be Ss(genotype) And Not A Sickler / Important!! 10 Tips Every Sickler Must Know And Use!!! (www.primerhealth.com.ng) / A Sickler And Addicted To self-service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Sickler And I Want To Marry Her by iteolu: 4:14am On Oct 28, 2012
I heard smeone talk about "chronicvillus sample".does anybody have the idea of how mch it cost?
Re: I Am In Love With A Sickler And I Want To Marry Her by Glock9(m): 7:14am On Jan 15, 2016
Bro. Please seek Gods opinion. Either you pray and ask him or go through a genuine prophet of God. By our knowledge, it is not advisable but what God says about it is final.

I have SS and lost a relationship because she is AS but that doesnt mean I will not marry and have children. There is a couple who both have SS and all their children are AA. There is nothing the all powerful God cannot do.

Seek His face.
Re: I Am In Love With A Sickler And I Want To Marry Her by zoedicus: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2017
I think this might help....Sickle Cell Foundation of Nigeria is a cool place.
They've got labs and offer clinical services there too. You can run tests, treat leg ulcer, and get genetic advice from them.
Check out the facebook page here -

https://www.facebook.com/sicklecellfoundation/
Re: I Am In Love With A Sickler And I Want To Marry Her by comradeyahaya: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
brod what I all have to say is that you can married her and is may possible to a sickler chil and u have nt why because u having aa while she's have been Ss, d factuality is thaat she may nt born sickler why because what so ever most d child pick 23 genetic from u and 23 from her that's means ur child take a from u and s from his/her mother making as and as is nt sickle wishing u all d best and belive in god
Re: I Am In Love With A Sickler And I Want To Marry Her by sirblend: 8:15pm On Feb 24
kristos:
I am AA but seriouslyn in love with a SS girl. my family has thier objections regarding tyhe health of the girl saying that sicklers have low life expectancy. I need advise from fellow nairalanders.

Good evening!

Did you later marry her?

Because I am presently in love with a SS lady....
She looks very healthy and had one crisis in 2 years..

My genotype is AA...

Is there anything I need to learn from you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Brother Has Sickle Cell / Something Special About Tiger Nuts (aki Hausa) / COVID-19 Update For October 24 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.