Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

The Journey Of Soul - Religion (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey Of Soul (157997 Views)

Dear Nigerian pastors, please face your work of soul winning and not tithes. / Dynamics Of Soul Winning / Genuine Salvation Of Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2022
"The ECK Masters are agents of God whose only concern is to bring spiritual upliftment to each individual ready for it."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Soul, a particle of God, is blessed with the gift of creative imagination, which finds a solution for every problem."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:44am On Jul 18, 2022
"As you grow in spirituality, your whole life must improve."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:02am On Jul 19, 2022
We must first give to life if we expect life to give anything in return. This is the divine law.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Spiritual Life
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:12am On Jul 20, 2022
"The secret of a balanced life is to live each moment in the right spiritual frame of mind."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
"By asking, you have reached out and taken the initiative—a first step that will lead you to the next answer."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Change means going from one state of consciousness to another. And this involves adjustments, which in most cases mean trouble. Adjustments equal trouble.

But when you get to the other side, all of a sudden you realize that things are better. That this life, this state, this new condition existed alongside the original one all along.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakened Heart
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
"By asking, you have reached out and taken the initiative—a first step that will lead you to the next answer."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:47am On Jul 24, 2022
“Reincarnation is a principle of divine love in action.”
—Sri Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
"The condition of health that we suffer is actually a tool to raise us another degree in our state of consciousness."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2022
"Spirit will begin to heal only if you are willing to first help yourself."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Templee333(m): 9:39am On Jul 26, 2022
Please can u explain how my condition of health could raise me to another degree? I need you to elaborate on this. Let's say the health problem is severe asthma that resist all treatment. Explain pls
benodic:
"The condition of health that we suffer is actually a tool to raise us another degree in our state of consciousness."
--Harold Klemp
Please can u explain how my condition of health could raise me to another degree? I need you to elaborate on this. Let's say the health problem is severe asthma that resist all treatment. Explain pls
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2022
@ Templee333

First, your state of health reflects your state of consciousness. A state of imbalance in your state of consciousness can manifest as illhealth.
Most chronic diseases are usually spillovets from imbalances from previous lifetimes.
Having health challenges that defies medical treatment pushes you to start looking for the meaning of life. And once you start asking questions, life will start opening up it's mysteries to you. This naturally raises your state of consciousness and accelerates your spiritual growth
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
"Give your best effort each day, and leave the rest to Spirit."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Wonderz1: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
benodic:
"Give your best effort each day, and leave the rest to Spirit."
-Harold Klemp
what is your spiritual understanding about destiny
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2022
@ Wonderz1

what is your spiritual understanding about destiny

What forms your destiny is actually your reserve karma. Reserve karma is the accumulated debts from your previous lifetimes which you couldn't balance.

During the process of reincarnation, your previous debts and credits are factored in to send you to the best condition where you can balance your karmic records and learn your lessons. This is how your destiny is predetermined.
That is why some people are born blind and some remain poor despite their efforts in life.
Your debts to life must be paid.

You can only change your destiny when you realize who and what you are and why you are here and then work towards clearing your karmic debts, learn your lessons and then create a new life for yourself.
The spiritual exercises can help you achieve this.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Wonderz1: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2022
What are the spiritual exercises that can clear off karmic debt
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
@ Wonderz1

What are the spiritual exercises that can clear off karmic debt

Singing the HU, love song to God alligns you with the will of God in your life and opens you up to the inflow of the Holy Spirit which purifies you and clears the karmic burdens you have accumulated over lifetimes.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:21am On Jul 31, 2022
"If we want to keep the blessings of life coming to us, we must learn to be grateful for whatever is given."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Wonderz1: 7:48am On Jul 31, 2022
@ benodic Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by chieveboy(m): 8:13am On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:
Please can u explain how my condition of health could raise me to another degree? I need you to elaborate on this. Let's say the health problem is severe asthma that resist all treatment. Explain plsPlease can u explain how my condition of health could raise me to another degree? I need you to elaborate on this. Let's say the health problem is severe asthma that resist all treatment. Explain pls

More on Ben's explanation:

People who used to have tribal marks do sometimes reincarnate with some of these marks from childhood. Some people go as far as marking a child they feel had been reincarnating, and the child comes back with the mark in same position. Not once, not twice.

It's an interesting research if you can ask the elders around you and little children the subject of reincarnation.

Now a person who spent a certain lifetime taking substances that takes a toll on the respiratory tract is likely going to come back with a poor respiratory tract. Why? The secret is in what would be called the 'energetic memory' and 'energetic signatures'.

Like in the case of the birthmark, you carryover the energetic signatures and memories which reflect on the skin and internal organs as good or bad health. People call these signatures/memories karma.

Finally, how this condition can be resolved as best as it can be is first to identify and take responsibility for that condition. It means to basically own up because there is no error or chance in life.

If you are lost as to how in the world you could have lived before to initiate the condition you experience today, that's where the Almighty Holy Spirit comes in.

This is what we refer to as ECK, it means 'One' literally. People call it Holy Ghost, Holy Spirit etc. By IT, you can travel back along the time track to see how you could have abused your respiratory tract which caused the condition you have today as a result.

This Holy Spirit is available at you Beck and call. Work with it in the day and especially before sleep and watch your dream. A simple technique as you must have found here is to sing HU. It will put you in the vibration of the Holy Spirit. This is the key, this is the easy way. May the blessings be.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Templee333(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2022
chieveboy:

More on Ben's explanation:

People who used to have tribal marks do sometimes reincarnate with some of these marks from childhood. Some people go as far as marking a child they feel had been reincarnating, and the child comes back with the mark in same position. Not once, not twice.

It's an interesting research if you can ask the elders around you and little children the subject of reincarnation.

Now a person who spent a certain lifetime taking substances that takes a toll on the respiratory tract is likely going to come back with a poor respiratory tract. Why? The secret is in what would be called the 'energetic memory' and 'energetic signatures'.

Like in the case of the birthmark, you carryover the energetic signatures and memories which reflect on the skin and internal organs as good or bad health. People call these signatures/memories karma.
what! D u mean i was a smoker in my past life?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by chieveboy(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2022
Templee333:

what! D u mean i was a smoker in my past life?

I updated my comment. Kindly go through please and see if you really meant to ask whether you were a smoker or not. I though cannot say. It is however said the apple never falls to far from the tree. I have done worse than smoking in a past life and paid for it and did a lot of good and reap it today. We make our destiny. Thank you.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2022
"When the blessings of Spirit are given to us without struggle, we don't recognize the treasure that is in our hands."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
"Divine love is not something you can talk about, but it is something that you can demonstrate as you live."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
"A person with the golden heart is filled with love and likes to see something that he starts completed and done well."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
We’re all creations of God, and for this reason, each Soul deserves the highest respect you can give.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Loving Heart
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
"The secret to getting rid of fear is opening the heart."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
"How do you keep in step with the spiritual laws—and lessen the wear and tear upon yourself? Simply love."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
"Whether you are out in the world or you're at home, you are simply an instrument of God's love in your own universe."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2022
"Troubles that come to us are for our purification. They come to us because we must learn a divine law."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
"We must first give to life if we expect life to give anything in return. This is the divine law." --Harold Klemp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (97) (Reply)

How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.