Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,305 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

The Journey Of Soul - Religion (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey Of Soul (157103 Views)

Dear Nigerian pastors, please face your work of soul winning and not tithes. / Dynamics Of Soul Winning / Genuine Salvation Of Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
"True service to God is always an adventure in learning spiritual things."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2022
Life has a way of teaching us better."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2022
"Every experience, waking or dream, has a lesson or message to impart to us."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2022
"When God's love comes to you, it must work through you."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2022
"The creative imagination gives us a way to make our dreams come true."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:50am On Sep 11, 2022
"Working with the creative power of Soul means learning how to focus your attention."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
"What we are trying to achieve is the upliftment of spiritual consciousness through our creative abilities."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2022
"Being a Co-worker with God means continuing to develop—not just your creative powers, but your capacity to love."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
"As Souls unfold, their way of interacting with others becomes more graceful."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
"The daily struggles that life presents are opportunities to cultivate spiritual grace."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
"What is the greatest blessing? The gift of life itself."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:37am On Sep 17, 2022
"God's blessings are always with you. You just need the eyes to see and the ears to hear."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by justlove91(m): 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
benodic:
"God's blessings are always with you. You just need the eyes to see and the ears to hear."
--Harold Klemp
I heard you people in the religion of eckankar practice soul travel, how different is it from lucid dream or do you consider lucid dream also as a form of soul travel?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
I heard you people in the religion of eckankar practice soul travel, how different is it from lucid dream or do you consider lucid dream also as a form of soul travel?

They are not the same. In soul travel you are fully conscious and in control with full awareness and understanding.
In a dream you are not fully conscious and may not even understand it. Lucid dream is just a clear and vivid dream.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2022
"If we take responsibility and do something that gives us greater understanding, life becomes easier."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
"True contemplation is reflecting on the blessings of God in your life."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2022
"And as we bless this day, we realize it was another opportunity to grow: to see, to know, to be."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Templee333(m): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2022
benodic:

They are not the same. In soul travel you are fully conscious and in control with full awareness and understanding.
In a dream you are not fully conscious and may not even understand it. Lucid dream is just a clear and vivid dream.
i'd like to knw this:
is the physical body aware of its environment when the soul travels? Can soul travel be done while the body is busy (like playing football)? Also, what happens to the body if the traveled soul doesnt return for a long time?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
@ templee333

i'd like to knw this:
is the physical body aware of its environment when the soul travels? Can soul travel be done while the body is busy (like playing football)? Also, what happens to the body if the traveled soul doesnt return for a long time?

Awareness rest with Soul and not the physical body. Soul can be aware of the physical body while soul traveling and seeing what is happening in another plane at the same time and of course you can be playing football, jogging or even speaking with someone while soul traveling at the same time.
In soul travel, Soul does not leave the physical body. It simply expands its awareness to other planes to experience life there so there is nothing like anything happening to the physical body because soul is away for a long time.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:53am On Sep 22, 2022
The human consciousness has a natural inclination toward lethargy and procrastination. This is because of attachment, which is one of the mind passions. We learn to work with it. In your personal life you learn to set goals.

Set little goals, any goals, just so that you do something. Soul is here to gain experience, and you’re not going to get a lot of experience without doing something.

Sri Harold Klemp
Touching the Face of God
Re: The Journey Of Soul by dattaswami1: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2022
benodic:

and so it started, long long time ago. in a land that is no land that exist beyond time and space.
souls were unconscious atoms in the body of God. within God came the desire for these unconscious atoms , which are integral part of itself, to gain consciousness and come to full realization of their relationship with It.
from God then issued forth its word, the creative force, the ECK, the Holy Spirit with which it created the universes which will form the school for the training of souls .
and so the journey began

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzSNoOF8WEo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAmeaM0-iA4
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
If fear and guilt is a part of your upbringing, it can also cause a lot of problems for you in such things as work and health.

If you can learn to forgive yourself first—and to accept forgiveness—then maybe you can forgive others. Then you can find this healing, because the love of God comes through the Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit.

Sri Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secret
Re: The Journey Of Soul by justlove91(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
benodic:

No, lucid dream is not just a clear and vivid dream but a dream in which one is conscious that one is dreaming while still dreaming. If I'm dreaming and suddenly realize that I'm dreaming, I'm conscious and aware that my environment is a dream world, can that be considered soul travel?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
@ justlove91

No, lucid dream is not just a clear and vivid dream but a dream in which one is conscious that one is dreaming while still dreaming. If I'm dreaming and suddenly realize that I'm dreaming, I'm conscious and aware that my environment is a dream world, can that be considered soul travel?

This is an example of soul travel for me: I sit down, sing the HU to spiritualize my consciousness put my attention on the spiritual eye, most times the light comes first, swirling around my inner vision, then the sound comes in various forms, in an instant I found myself stepping into one of the inner planes in full consciousness to explore and learn from any of the temples of golden wisdom. When I am done, I simply move my attention back to my physical body and in an instant I am back. That is an aspect of Soul travel.
The key words there is full consciousness from start to end.
Then I lie down and go to sleep and start dreaming, then I wake up in the dream and realize I am in a dream. Even though the dream is vivid and clear, it is still a dream and not soul travel.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by dattaswami1: 2:34am On Sep 24, 2022
benodic:

and so it started, long long time ago. in a land that is no land that exist beyond time and space.
souls were unconscious atoms in the body...
and so the journey began

One shall not bother about the materialistic life in this world because the materialistic life is only a railway journey taken by a person, who is attending an interview in the next station. The reason is that the interview to be attended is the most important for which one shall prepare even during the time of journey. The soul after death is going to be judged by God for merits and sins. The soul shall meet the enquiry of God about itself in the upper sub-world called Preta Loka after death, which must be kept by it as its utmost important goal.

The comforts in the compartment of train are immaterial for a candidate going to attend the interview in the next station. If the candidate is selected in the interview, he will get a job giving comforts throughout the rest of life. The comforts in the train are only just for one hour, which is the time of journey.

The comforts in the life are just like the comforts of journey in the train by which one is reaching the goal-station in one hour like human life. After reaching the goal of human life, which is the death that is like the next station where the interview like enquiry by God is conducted in the upper sub-world. Preparation for the enquiry by God is like preparation for the interview, which is going to deal the final matter.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:39am On Sep 24, 2022
Part of the process of unfolding spiritually is to learn what makes your life more interesting and better, and also the things to stay away from.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakened Heart
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Changer2022: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2022
Hi everyone, I love this chat. I want to inform atheists in here that we have created atheist community in Nigeria. I observed that non-believers in this hyper-religious county feels lonely and isolated. The need for non-believers to have people they can call brethren can not be overemphasized. We already have 980 members. If you're interested in joining the community, send me an email: crsj2020@gmail.com.
Thank you
Re: The Journey Of Soul by justlove91(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
benodic:

@ justlove91

This is an example of soul travel for me: I sit down, sing the HU to spiritualize my consciousness put my attention on the spiritual eye, most times the light comes first, swirling around my inner vision, then the sound comes in various forms, in an instant I found myself stepping into one of the inner planes in full consciousness to explore and learn from any of the temples of golden wisdom. When I am done, I simply move my attention back to my physical body and in an instant I am back. That is an aspect of Soul travel.
The key words there is full consciousness from start to end.
Then I lie down and go to sleep and start dreaming, then I wake up in the dream and realize I am in a dream. Even though the dream is vivid and clear, it is still a dream and not soul travel.
Wow! This is diffrent from lucid dream, while out, can you still feel the physical body sitting or not? and while you're out there, do you have a body or you're just a point of consciousness? I like to know more about this .
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
@ justlove91

Wow! This is diffrent from lucid dream, while out, can you still feel the physical body sitting or not? and while you're out there, do you have a body or you're just a point of consciousness? I like to know more about this .

When i am soul traveling i can feel the physical body sitting down even though my attention is completely away from it. while out it can take several forms depending on where i am exploring. for example any time i am exploring the time track, looking at the past or looking at the several possibilities of the future i usually see myself as a unit of consciousness observing the scenes being played out.
when i am exploring an inner city i usually manifest a body there with which i interact with people who are living there. while there i still hear the sounds and movements of people around my physical body environment and i can return my full awareness to my physical body at a moment's notice.

the beauty of soul travel is that you don't even need prolonged time to see a lot of things. sometimes i can witness an event spanning a month in the inner planes and notice that i have spent only 5 minutes soul traveling.
Soul travel is a natural gift which every soul already has. all it takes is regular practice of the spiritual exercises to awaken your latent inner spiritual faculties.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by justlove91(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
benodic:
@ justlove91

When i am soul traveling i can feel the physical body sitting down even though my attention is completely away from it. while out it can take several forms depending on where i am exploring. for example any time i am exploring the time track, looking at the past or looking at the several possibilities of the future i usually see myself as a unit of consciousness observing the scenes being played out.
when i am exploring an inner city i usually manifest a body there with which i interact with people who are living there. while there i still hear the sounds and movements of people around my physical body environment and i can return my full awareness to my physical body at a moment's notice.

the beauty of soul travel is that you don't even need prolonged time to see a lot of things. sometimes i can witness an event spanning a month in the inner planes and notice that i have spent only 5 minutes soul traveling.
Soul travel is a natural gift which every soul already has. all it takes is regular practice of the spiritual exercises to awaken your latent inner spiritual faculties.
Do you mean soul travel is not a special gift and anybody can learn it with time?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by justlove91(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
benodic:
@ justlove91

Interesting, can you do this on command or sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2022
@ justlove91

Interesting, can you do this on command or sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't

It works when I put my whole heart and my whole attention into it. When I am distracted with the worries of day to day living it doesn't work

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (96) (Reply)

How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.