Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

The Journey Of Soul - Religion (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey Of Soul (158008 Views)

Dear Nigerian pastors, please face your work of soul winning and not tithes. / Dynamics Of Soul Winning / Genuine Salvation Of Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of Soul by justlove91(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
benodic:
@ justlove91

It works when I put my whole heart and my whole attention into it. When I am distracted with the worries of day to day living it doesn't work
Thanks
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Templee333(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
benodic:
@ justlove91

It works when I put my whole heart and my whole attention into it. When I am distracted with the worries of day to day living it doesn't work
pls sir explain this more clearer,do u mean that u can do it anytime u want? Or there is a limited number of times u can do it per day? Also,can u soul travel to anywhere u want?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
@ justlove91

Do you mean soul travel is not a special gift and anybody can learn it with time?

Soul travel is not a special gift. It is a natural aspect of soul. Anybody can learn it. The spiritual faculties of soul lies in a latent state. Spiritual exercises wakes them up just as physical exercises tones your muscles.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
@ Templee333

pls sir explain this more clearer,do u mean that u can do it anytime u want? Or there is a limited number of times u can do it per day? Also,can u soul travel to anywhere u want?

There is no limited no of times you can soul travel because soul travel is a natural aspect of soul. It is simply soul expanding its consciousness to other areas of awareness the physical body is not atuned to.
You can soul travel while walking, while jogging and even while discussing with someone.
For example I was planning on going somewhere and while I was washing my clothes I was singing HU at the same time and my awareness expanded to the place I wanted to go to and I saw the road was blocked and will remain blocked till evening. so I waited till evening before going there and when I reached there I noticed the blockage I saw earlier was just easing off. This is an aspect of soul travel

In terms of soul traveling to anywhere I want, it doesn't really work that way. The reason is that the main purpose of soul travel is to facilitate Soul's journey back to God. So I can not use Soul travel to go and watch a football game or to see the future so that I can gamble on it.
The Holy Spirit is usually in control of soul travel movements and I find that I usually go to where I can learn more about the love of God and how I can be a better channel for God Love

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2022
"A solution exists for every challenge to our peace of mind. There is always a way, somehow."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
benodic:
The Holy Spirit is usually in control of soul travel movements and I find that I usually go to where I can learn more about the love of God and how I can be a better channel for God Love
In John 14 vs 15 - 26 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 15, Jesus Christ explained that the following are instead what the Helper, the Spirit of Truth aka the Holy Spirit would carry out in relations to Him and His followers.

a. The Father will send the Spirit of Truth aka the Helper in the Name of Jesus Christ to those who live their lives in submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ.
b. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will teach the followers of Jesus Christ all things and bring to their remembrance all that Jesus Christ has taught.
c. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will bear witness about Jesus Christ to each of Jesus's own followers.
d. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will convict those who are in the world regarding sin, righteousness, and judgment in Jesus Christ.
e. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will guide each one of Jesus Christ's followers into all Truth for He will only speak of that which He hears of Jesus Christ and declare that which is to come concerning Jesus Christ(and His Kingdom)
f. The Helper, the Spirit of Truth, will glorify Jesus Christ, for He will take what belongs to Jesus Christ to declare to each of His followers
g. All that the Father has belongs to Jesus Christ and as such the Helper will teach to Jesus Christ's followers only that which is of Jesus Christ.
So, care to explain to us exactly what aspect of Jesus Christ's teachings regarding the Holy Spirit connects to that which you claim of the Holy Spirit there? undecided
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:12am On Sep 27, 2022
There is a spiritual side to every experience or event, no matter how large or small, and whether or not it occurs in everyday life or in a dream.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Loving Heart
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
benodic:
There is a spiritual side to every experience or event, no matter how large or small, and whether or not it occurs in everyday life or in a dream.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Loving Heart
Ofcourse you know what that man called Harold klemp along with the many babalawos and the lot out there, but what has any of that to do with Jesus Christ or the Helper that was sent after Him by His Father? undecided
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2022
"Love God, and let others love God in their own way too. Set the example of what it means to be a lover of God."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
There is a saying that there are really no secret teachings, that everything we need to know is available to us on an open shelf somewhere. But it depends upon our state of consciousness to accept it.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Awakening Soul

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Before you can improve your life and find a measure of happiness, you must learn to do one thing every day out of pure love. That means, don’t expect anything in return—neither thanks nor happiness. Pick that occasion carefully. Then, whatever that one act of giving of yourself to someone else is, do it with all your heart.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:39am On Oct 01, 2022
"Love is the only way to God. The only way. If you want to go this route, ask in contemplation to be shown the way."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2022
"Experiences in the Sound and Light of God accelerate Soul's unfoldment."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by SlyCharlie(m): 7:30am On Oct 02, 2022
benodic:
"Experiences in the Sound and Light of God accelerate Soul's unfoldment."
-Harold Klemp

Hello benodic, Please do you have a zoom link for any light and sound service today??
I'd really appreciate...

You could email it to me at,

tammynelson@sendnow.win

Thanks
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2022
5.0 INVITATION TO AN ECK LIGHT AND SOUND SERVICE

Dear Blessed One,

ECKANKAR Nigeria, 2022 ECK Area Seminar, Abuja cordially invites you to an Online HU Song and ECK Light and Sound Service scheduled as follows:

Date: Sunday, October 02, 2022

Time:

i. HU Song: 8.00 am to 8.30 am

ii. ECK Light and Sound Service: 9.00 am to 10.15 am

Theme of ECK Light and Sound Service: How the Inner Master Works

You may attend any or both events online via zoom by clicking on the link below. The Online Platform opens at 7:45 am:

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83031858810?pwd=Tm5abzVraTZDd3hpSXNESU96dXkwUT09

You may also log in using the following details:

Meeting ID: 830 3185 8810

Passcode: 013822

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2022
@ SlyCharlie
Good morning
J have sent the link to your email too

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by SlyCharlie(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2022
benodic:
@ SlyCharlie
Good morning
J have sent the link to your email too
Just saw it now..
Thank you soo much
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
"Each of you has a spiritual purpose for coming into this lifetime."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2022
"To become a Co-worker with God is the main mission each Soul is trying to accomplish."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:11am On Oct 05, 2022
Each must make his own way to truth, on his own path and in his own time."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2022
"The teachings of ECK work on the simple principle that love is the divine current which makes all life possible."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
"ECK is the Holy Spirit, and It pervades everything with Its presence. ECK is the Spirit of life."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
"Find out for yourself. This is what the teachings of ECK are prepared to help you do." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2022
"We look for the divine nature that exists in other people as well as in ourselves."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
"Without humility, all forward progress on the path to God is stopped."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2022
"We are here on earth to learn love and compassion, to become a more perfect spiritual being."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2022
We are here on earth to learn love and compassion, to become a more perfect spiritual being."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
Look within for the answer whenever something comes up: What am I learning here? How can I get on top of this situation?

Sri Harold Klemp
Love—The Keystone of Life
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:53am On Oct 14, 2022
"Nobody else can carry us to heaven. Nobody else can help us be what we won't be ourselves."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:00am On Oct 15, 2022
Your behavior tells everybody where you are spiritually.

Sri Harold Klemp
Love—The Keystone of Life
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2022
"Where love exists there can be no fear; and where there is fear, there can be no truth."
--Harold Klemp

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (97) (Reply)

How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.