Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

The Journey Of Soul - Religion (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey Of Soul (157996 Views)

Dear Nigerian pastors, please face your work of soul winning and not tithes. / Dynamics Of Soul Winning / Genuine Salvation Of Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
"When you gain power over the fear of death, there is nothing that can hold you back in this life."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2022
When we come into this world and take on responsibilities, this is where we find our spiritual unfoldment.

Sri Harold Klemp
Love—The Keystone of Life
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2022
"The love of God has no strings attached. Yet, the love of God demands total responsibility to God for our actions."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
"No two people have the same understanding of God's love. Whereas one may speak of divine love, another lives it."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2022
Love others more. Then, loving yourself just happens."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Ronald1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2022
Sir, what happens to a soul that reached a high level of enlightenment, loving, paying his karmic due... But died abruptly as death do not write letters, will the soul reincarnate again??
When it reincarnate will it start his path to light all over again, what if he doesn't meet that path to light and just keep raking more bad karma to itself
I'm just wondering
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
@ Ronald1

Sir, what happens to a soul that reached a high level of enlightenment, loving, paying his karmic due... But died abruptly as death do not write letters, will the soul reincarnate again??
When it reincarnate will it start his path to light all over again, what if he doesn't meet that path to light and just keep raking more bad karma to itself
I'm just wondering

To start with, an Enlightened soul that has achieved self realization or God realization does not die abruptly. At that level of enlightenment such a Soul usually knows the time He or She will translate and can even change it to accommodate loved ones.

Also Such a Soul does not need to reincarnate.
If he or she decides to reincarnate, it is usually to help others get to the same level that he or she achieved. So they usually come back as Masters. When they reincarnate they of course usually gravitates to the path of light and sound and continue naturally from where they stopped.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Ronald1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
benodic:
@ Ronald1

To start with, an Enlightened soul that has achieved self realization or God realization does not die abruptly. At that level of enlightenment such a Soul usually knows the time He or She will translate and can even change it to accommodate loved ones.

Also Such a Soul does not need to reincarnate.
If he or she decides to reincarnate, it is usually to help others get to the same level that he or she achieved. So they usually come back as Masters. When they reincarnate they of course usually gravitates to the path of light and sound and continue naturally from where they stopped.

Jesus Christ, sorry I was tempted to say that grin ,please where is one of ur centers here in Akure, ondo state

Av read virtually all ur post, and I love it all
The teachings answer alot of unasked question

Moreover I requested for the free e-books online but I'm yet to see them sir
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:22am On Oct 23, 2022
@ Ronald1

I was banned by the bot after answering your questions.
I sent an email to you. My email is masterben2009@gmail.com
Send me your email so that I can send the links and instructions on how to get the ebooks
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Ronald1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
benodic:
@ Ronald1

I was banned by the bot after answering your questions.
I sent an email to you. My email is masterben2009@gmail.com
Send me your email so that I can send the links and instructions on how to get the ebooks
Sorry about that Sir.
Samuelronald700@gmail.com
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2022
@ Ronald1
The address of the Eckankar centre for Akure is as follows:
No 1 Odunfuwa Lane. Ajipowo layout. Off custom bus stop. Ondo Road, Akure.
I will send the links for the ebooks to your email
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Ronald1(m): 1:26am On Oct 24, 2022
benodic:
@ Ronald1
The address of the Eckankar centre for Akure is as follows:
No 1 Odunfuwa Lane. Ajipowo layout. Off custom bus stop. Ondo Road, Akure.
I will send the links for the ebooks to your email

Thanks sir benodic, av seen them all.
Thanks for the address too bro.
If I may ask, where do u base, I wish it was in ondo state tho
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2022
@ Ronald1

Thanks sir benodic, av seen them all.
Thanks for the address too bro.
If I may ask, where do u base, I wish it was in ondo state tho

You're welcome.
I am iitinerant. My work takes me to different parts of the country
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
"Learning means making errors. Those who are learning spiritually make errors just the way anyone does when he is growing."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
"Things change. After all, isn't change the very nature of life? Nothing is ever the same."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:25am On Oct 27, 2022
"Each life cycle has a growth and a fulfillment stage. We switch back and forth between them."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
No matter what we were in the past during any other life, we are spiritually greater today." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2022
"Some people naturally enjoy vivid recollections of their dream state, but those who don't can develop the skill."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:45am On Oct 30, 2022
"Soul Travel is simply Soul's movement to God."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:02am On Oct 31, 2022
"If the Holy Spirit brings a new direction into your life, contemplate upon it. Be willing to change."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:39am On Nov 01, 2022
"A heart person tends toward love, patience, and tolerance. He is like sunshine to others."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
The Spiritual Exercises of ECK are the golden key to a life of meaning and happiness."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 1:39am On Nov 04, 2022
"We must first give to life if we expect anything in return. This is the divine law."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:35am On Nov 05, 2022
Earth is often a kettle of boiling water, but it's still the best place for Soul to find the purity of being."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2022
Becoming a conscious vehicle for God requires that you become the very best you can possibly be, no matter what you choose to do.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2022
"Fill yourself with love. Then you will learn everything you ever need to know about God and life."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
"The key to bringing divine love to us is to first give selflessly of ourselves in some way, without any thought of reward."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:12am On Nov 10, 2022
"Loneliness is Soul's desire to find God. The Spiritual Exercises of ECK bring the Light and Sound of God."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
"What is the secret of service? In a word, love." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
If you are willing to give another person his state of consciousness, you have at least the right to expect the same for yourself.

Sri Harold Klemp
Love—The Keystone of Life
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
Whatever path to God you follow ought to make you able to stand on your own feet here as well as in the inner worlds; here and now, in this lifetime, before you drop the body in death.

If the path isn’t able to do that, then you ought to keep looking until you find one that gives you this ability.

Sri Harold Klemp
Touching the Face of God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (97) (Reply)

How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.