Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband (48551 Views)

"My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by shamecurls(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lobatan!
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Holamidhe(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
Return ko retake ni ..Smh.. Return his sperm na
To the husband, you met her in carnival and you expect her to be good wife
To find a good girl in church na problem

2 Likes

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Endtimesmith(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
Former Shape or your former sttucture?
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by canalily(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
...were u a virgin b4 he married uundecided

2 Likes

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Endtimesmith(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Former Shape or your former structure?
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by tolexy05(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lo ba tannnnnnnnn
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Eshiet64(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
This One nah divorce with impossible conditions.
Abi this woman na lawyer.
Hmmm.. sorry 4 man.

1 Like

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Genea(f): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
D man deserves to be ostracized, idiot and wondering wash makes d women fall for him
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by AJOT99(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nice move!
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by needrealuvabj81: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
nollywood story line has come oooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by ElFenomeno1: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Gbese
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Adesiji77: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
shocked

This one is strong o!

cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Yes,until death do them apart.
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by nonstan(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
I weak for space bookers for nairaland..abeg OK dem de gv money for first to comment?
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Deeejah(f): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
Reminds me of the Yoruba adage that translates into" gods if u can't favour me, return me to my initial state".
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by kevron(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
kossyablaze:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaahah ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一
I no follow ooo!
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hattchett:
LMAO. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

But the price the lady is demanding is stüpid na. How do you expect him to transform you to how you were when he first met you? Are you expecting him to perform some DarkenRahl's stunts?

The woman even seem like a desperate woman to me.

You should have done some thorough CID investigation on him before tieing the not, but for pressure from troublesome folks and the constant, faint whispers of menopause.
May the lord be with you.
...to me,that does not sound like a desperate woman. That's a typical African woman who despise broken home....

6 Likes

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by murphyibiam15(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
dre11:

A woman has told a court in Lagos that she would never grant her husband a divorce unless he makes her be like what she was before they met.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/till-death-do-us-part-return-me-to-my-former-shape-before-a-divorce-wife-tells-husband-id4604642.html

seriously why is divorce so rampant among yorubas
is not that it doesnt occur else where but it occurs like water among yorubas
just been curious.....no offence

1 Like

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by judedwriter(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
MARRIAGE:-arguably the most complicated institution under the yellow sun grin
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Misselocon(f): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
Who knows which party is lying? very funny though......dat reversal of shape na super story ooooo
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by banio: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
This marriage is until death do us part.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
Holamidhe:
Return ko retake ni ..Smh.. Return his sperm na
To the husband, you met her in carnival and you expect her to be good wife
To find a good girl in church na problem

U should have checked d meaning of carnival in d dictionary(if u even know how to use one) before displaying ur ignorance!
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
CFCman:

Stories that touch grin
cheesy grin The way she asked the bro to return her to her shape was hilarious.. He should just register her in a gym class cheesy..
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by gebest: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
SHEY NA BY FORCE? I SAY I NO DO AGAIN U SAY I MUST DO, HUHH
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by kossyablaze(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
kevron:
I no follow ooo!
U b my guy na...u always got my back
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol. He should return her to her previous shape
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by cococandy(f): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
Omotolu:
...to me,that does not sound like a desperate woman. That's a typical African woman who despise broken home....
Well, if you say so. Afterall to each his own opinion.
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by stonecoldcafe: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
orobs93:
Gbam

For those in suport hit like
Dose against. Hit share

Even tho I liked your comment, I feel d woman should chill. They are muslims and he is entitled to marry more women sef, up to 4!
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by martineinstein(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Gbese re o
Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by ochiora(f): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hahahahaha Nwanyi ike! Na these kain action women fit some of our so-called 'horseband'. Unfortunately some of my tribal sisters no get this kain liver. Abeg madam chop beta knuckle jare! Inukwa aruruala. .

2 Likes

Re: 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband by DExplorer1: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
LOL. This' interesting! I stand with her grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Girl Forced To Marry Hausa Muslim Lover / Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.