Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) (2225 Views)

Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos / Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently / Hillarious: See What Husband Sends To His Mother-inlaw And The Reply He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by malawi14(m): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Am realy so angry and depressed,pls nairaland pls and pls I need advice.first is the lady I want to marry is from abia state,olokoro ita-ja,d parents r problems on their own,a family that insist I have to buy a land before I marry their daughter,that aside,her aunty who is the dads junior sis talks anyhow,there is nothing that hapens in my fiances house that the father won't tell d sister,if de mess the father will call d sister married to another family nd stat spilling all dat is goin on in his house,d mother is like a vegetable in her own husband house,she can't talk and defend her daughter,cos she as no male son,am so so so tired wit everytin hapening around this lady,cos I love her so much,pls she is here wit me pls advise her and me what to do.tnx
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Spicylate(f): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Your partner what is she saying? Is she mute??
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by byvan03: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Go to the court, wed and pop a few babies ,when they need bride price, they will contact you. No one is worth unnecessary trouble.

7 Likes

Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Speechless that's how this thread makes me feel
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Speechless that's how this thread makes me feel
speechless thats how your beauty makes me feel
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
saintloveren:
speechless thats how your beauty makes me feel

Are you sure ?
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Are you sure ?
very sure, when i see you online, im always lost of words.
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by cococandy(f): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
Buy land?
Very funny grin

They never ready.
Follow byvan advice. But the time you guys have given birth to 3 kids, they'll beg you to come marry like that.

Okay seriously though. Love is a necessary and huge factor but sometimes not always enough by itself. Are you sure you won't have problems with this family in the future?

Look well before you leap. Your babe may not have a say where her parents are concerned which might makes things worse for you along the line. She needs to be able to at least oppose some things albeit respectfully. She better woman up and not let her parents who've lived their own lives get in the way of hers.
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Askseek(f): 12:08am On Jan 26, 2016
malawi14:
Am realy so angry and depressed,pls nairaland pls and pls I need advice.first is the lady I want to marry is from abia state,olokoro ita-ja,d parents r problems on their own,a family that insist I have to buy a land before I marry their daughter,that aside,her aunty who is the dads junior sis talks anyhow,there is nothing that hapens in my fiances house that the father won't tell d sister,if de mess the father will call d sister married to another family nd stat spilling all dat is goin on in his house,d mother is like a vegetable in her own husband house,she can't talk and defend her daughter,cos she as no male son,am so so so tired wit everytin hapening around this lady,cos I love her so much,pls she is here wit me pls advise her and me what to do.tnx

This is a classic case of buying market. Your call if your love for her is worth this and the other stress that will come from this family in the future. You should think about it seriously and talk with her. She, i mean your fiancée needs to toughen up and stand up to her family. I don't think it is your place to stand up to them. That is her job. If she can't do that now, married life will be tough and eventually resentment will grow
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by ronald4lif(m): 2:27am On Jan 26, 2016
Your to-be in laws are so kind and propitious to have adjured you purchase an 'ordinary' land before marrying their "Cleopatra". I mean it's not everyday that sheeple individual's like you come-by and I'm disappointed that they demanded 'just' a land from you. They must have found a credulous and willing tool in you but failed to fully capitalise on it.

Judging by the tone where you said "that aside" after narrating their galling request that you buy them a land, methink they should have insisted you build them a magnificent edifice of at least 12bedrooms cliveden that can accommodate her nucleus and extended family with the nosy aunt inclusive.

And please don't forget to purchase a beauteous car each for her parents, siblings, uncles, aunts, and all her umunna. You may also stretch your spirit of benevolence a bit further by also buying all of them houses too so they don't have to share the 12bed house. They are the Bourbon dynasty and must be appeased.

I'm so tempted to slam you with contemptuous names but I'd restrain myself not too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by malawi14(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2016
Presently my fiancee is wit me,yet this same family r making her life worthless,she jst left the villa to enugu to get sometins,witout informing the father,but the mum and grand parents were well informed,all because she did nt inform the dad.......wahala stated jst 3 days after leaving abia for enugu,dis lady am talking abt is a graduate nd 22 yrs of age,who I feel can make r own decisions nd stand by it,but behold she is still been tossed around by her dad!she left for enugu nd al because she did nt inform d dad,d dad called dat same sister of his to call her nd stat asking were she is and wen she is going back,nd dat she is causing problems btw the mum nd r dad,issues on issues..........sometimes I get so frustrated to let everyting go,bt I feel is nt possible cos I have a life in this same woman,a lady I can't breath witout,love nd hapiness is the only thing holding me down for all the bullshits she is facing in her family.
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by MadCow1: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2016
O.P; I would advice you but I don't think you would like what I have to say.
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 26, 2016
ronald4lif:
Your to-be in laws are so kind and propitious to have adjured you purchase an 'ordinary' land before marrying their "Cleopatra". I mean it's not everyday that sheeple individual's like you come-by and I'm disappointed that they demanded 'just' a land from you. They must have found a credulous and willing tool in you but failed to fully capitalise on it.

Judging by the tone where you said "that aside" after narrating their galling request that you buy them a land, methink they should have insisted you build them a magnificent edifice of at least 12bedrooms cliveden that can accommodate her nucleus and extended family with the nosy aunt inclusive.

And please don't forget to purchase a beauteous car each for her parents, siblings, uncles, aunts, and all her umunna. You may also stretch your spirit of benevolence a bit further by also buying all of them houses too so they don't have to share the 12bed house. They are the Bourbon dynasty and must be appeased.

I'm so tempted to slam you with contemptuous names but I'd restrain myself not too.
grin kikikikikikikikiki grin grin
Onye-aka-mkpiri ka ibu cheesy cheesy tongue lol
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by bukatyne(f): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2016
MadCow1:
O.P; I would advice you but I don't think you would like what I have to say.

Please do

What if that's the way forward for him?
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by bukatyne(f): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2016
malawi14:
Presently my fiancee is wit me,yet this same family r making her life worthless,she jst left the villa to enugu to get sometins,witout informing the father,but the mum and grand parents were well informed,all because she did nt inform the dad.......wahala stated jst 3 days after leaving abia for enugu,dis lady am talking abt is a graduate nd 22 yrs of age,who I feel can make r own decisions nd stand by it,but behold she is still been tossed around by her dad!she left for enugu nd al because she did nt inform d dad,d dad called dat same sister of his to call her nd stat asking were she is and wen she is going back,nd dat she is causing problems btw the mum nd r dad,issues on issues..........sometimes I get so frustrated to let everyting go,bt I feel is nt possible cos I have a life in this same woman,a lady I can't breath witout,love nd hapiness is the only thing holding me down for all the bullshits she is facing in her family.

Your in-laws surely have issues but her father is very correct to be angry that his daughter living with him leaves Abia for Enugu without his knowledge.

How would you feel if she doesn't inform you she is going to Lagos tomorrow (even though she informed all the neighbors and your pastor)?

How would you feel if your 22yr old daughter leaves the house for 3 days without informing you?

Bros, I think you need to put aside whatever grievance you have against your in-laws and look deeper. Also involve your parents/ elder ones.

4 Likes

Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Rukkydelta(f): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
saintloveren:

kiss
saintloveren:
hey Rukkydelta, you have a crush on nl
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by ronald4lif(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
chimkaire:
grin kikikikikikikikiki grin grin
Onye-aka-mkpiri ka ibu cheesy cheesy tongue lol

Lol. Oburo eziokwu o. Abum aka nwepu-nwepu, mana adighi m nzuzu. Obu onye di iberibe ka ndi ogo ya ka kwa fa udika ife ahu. Fa bu ndi alabanko. grin
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. Oburo eziokwu o. Abum aka nwepu-nwepu, mana adighi m nzuzu. Obu onye di iberibe ka ndi ogo ya ka kwa fa udika ife ahu. Fa bu ndi alabanko. grin
...obukwa eziokwu ka ikwuru cool smiley
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by malawi14(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
D mum wwas properly informed,she wasn't rude to the dad,just that the dad is not this patient type of person before judgement,he feels he is alws right,all the extended family members nd close frds nd even neighbours av all called today...........I just tire ooooo
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rukkydelta:
kiss hey Rukkydelta, you have a crush on nl
u stay in delta?
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rukkydelta:
kiss hey Rukkydelta, you have a crush on nl
u stay in delta?
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Rukkydelta(f): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
saintloveren:
u stay in delta?
Yeah
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Yeah
wow thats good, i stay at ughelli, wat abt u?
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Rukkydelta(f): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
saintloveren:
wow thats good, i stay at ughelli, wat abt u?

Agbor, but i'm presently in abraka. Are you from ughelli ?
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Agbor, but i'm presently in abraka. Are you from ughelli ?
yes i am, wat abt u?
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Rukkydelta(f): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
saintloveren:
yes i am, wat abt u?
Same....nice meeting a brother
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Rukkydelta(f): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
saintloveren:
yes i am, wat abt u?
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rukkydelta:

wow im happy, dats very good, u school at abk?
Re: Feud Between Sister-inlaw And Wife And Dim(husband) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2016
saintloveren:
wow im happy, dats very good, u school at abk?

Yes

(1) (Reply)

NIN Registration Issues / Please Share Thoughts On This Issue If I Overreacted. / Am Older Than Him? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.