Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Some Ladies Are Heartless! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Are Heartless! (980 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies Are Heartless! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
This shit happened just dis evening.

I have this friend (female), we are really close and we share secrets and have fun together as mere friends, she has a boyfrnd while I have my babe.

But today I wen to visit her only to meet her alone at home, she welcomed me and everything was going fine when all of a sudden she started touching me and rubbing on my cheek, I laughed at it thinking it was just nothing, she advanced to sitting closer to me, touching my chest and saying I look fresh blah blah blah.

She finally said the shit, she wanted us to have sex! I was surprised this was coming from her, I thought for a moment and smiled at her with a "no my dear we can't" and she asked why and I told her it is not the right thing to do, she got angry and persisted on having sex with me, I was already hard lol! Yet something kept telling me not to do it, she took an excuse to go to the bathroom, when she did.

I decided to play with her phone a little, I went straight to her messages(I know this aint right), but to my greatest surprise, I saw messages showing that this girl was pregnant already, I was shocked and read on, and it even revealed she hasn't told her boyfriend yet... It was then that I knew what dis my so-called friend wanted to do, she wanted us to have sex and then push the pregnancy on me afterwards.

I dropped the phone quickly before she came outta the bathroom , I took an urgent excuse and left there sharply she'll never see me again... Guys learn ooo, before u bleep that girl forcing herself on you, think twice before u give in to that temptation.. Thank you #smiles

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Heartless! by chakious95: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
Thank ur star.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Heartless! by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
so your point is we shouldn't have sex with girls that begs us for sex?
Re: Some Ladies Are Heartless! by Emac34: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
noted
Re: Some Ladies Are Heartless! by kossyablaze(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Smh
Re: Some Ladies Are Heartless! by dulux07(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lucky u.. Its cool u didnt get carried away wink
Re: Some Ladies Are Heartless! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
so your point is we shouldn't have sex with girls that begs us for sex?
I only said think twice before u give in, don't just fall for it like that
Re: Some Ladies Are Heartless! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
dulux07:
Lucky u.. Its cool u didnt get carried away wink
I been praising my God since this revelation ooo lol
Re: Some Ladies Are Heartless! by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
kamirun225:
I only said think twice before u give in, don't just fall for it like that
but even if we think 10times, women are unpredictable. You're just lucky that you went through her phone.
Re: Some Ladies Are Heartless! by dollyjoy(f): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Beware of girls that offer their body on a platter of gold.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Heartless! by dulux07(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
kamirun225:
I been praising my God since this revelation ooo lol
Its definitely God, to resist a lady temptatn at any point, no b beans, for u to tink strait n checkout her fone dat time.
Re: Some Ladies Are Heartless! by Tallesty1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
When are we going for thanksgiving?
Re: Some Ladies Are Heartless! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
dulux07:

Its definitely God, to resist a lady temptatn at any point, no b beans, for u to tink strait n checkout her fone dat time.
I was really lucky... Girls wicked oo
Re: Some Ladies Are Heartless! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
When are we going for thanksgiving?
lol we giving thanks already.. Hahahaaha!!
Re: Some Ladies Are Heartless! by martphreak(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Chai........even after bleeping her and she decide put am on me na slap for reset her senses o....m

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Heartless! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
martphreak:
Chai........even after bleeping her and she decide put am on me na slap for reset her senses o....m
prevention is better than cure!
Re: Some Ladies Are Heartless! by danduchi(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
And some dudes will come here ranting their dirty mouth 'you're not suppose to touch her phone, its her privacy'. Privacy help this dude. Mk I catch myself say I no go check my babe or side chick phone, If I smell something fish, I will clap my hands and shout 'Away'
Re: Some Ladies Are Heartless! by danduchi(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
And some dudes will come here ranting their dirty mouth 'you're not suppose to touch her phone, its her privacy'. Privacy helped this dude. Mk I catch myself say I no go check my babe or side chick phone, If I smell something fish, I will clap my hands and shout 'Away'

(1) (Reply)

Rate Dz Mama And Pickin (18+ Photo ) / I'm Stuck In Between / What's Wrong With All These Girls That Are Claiming Virgins Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.