Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

She Questioned My Sexuality Cos I Friendzoned Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Questioned My Sexuality Cos I Friendzoned Her (941 Views)

Am I Friendzoned? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Questioned My Sexuality Cos I Friendzoned Her by Eddygourdo(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Today I almost deleted my WhatsApp as it has been a source of abuses, insults from my once decent female friend. I won't tell lies when I earlier met this lady I had thoughts of one day getting to her Jerusalem though I didn't really find her attractive, she is slim and big breasted. The two features I detest in a woman, but truth be told she has the personality of an angel. Very supportive and nice lady. She's could go miles for a friend and I appreciated her. Anyway since I didn't and couldn't have genuine feelings for her, I never implemented my chop clean mouth plans. I encouraged her relationships and always reminded her I detest slim or big breasts. This was to clear her mind and set our friendship expectations straight.

She visited over the weekend, when I noticed she intended to pass the night, I quickly threw away all my condoms to avoid temptation. Anyhooo with the cold nights these days, she got freaky, despite my reservations I wanted to help her out without doing the real thing. Trouble started when she touched down below and upon finding me limp. Omo na so she vex. Started raining insults and the sorts, how she has lived and stayed around me, slaving for me, agreeing and tolerating my nonsense and I didn't feel nada for her. That I must be a homosexual, that it isn't possible to see her and not get aroused, say I must really hate her, I am a devil blah blah blah. All efforts to explain and calm her down was abortive. The insult continued through out today despite still dropping her off on Sunday. The most hurtful thing she says to me Is that am gay or impotent. This is me who she knows is a lion. Guess my honesty to her was a waste of time. I for close eyes finish am. I tried to be the wiser friend who didn't want to lead her on a path I will never travel. Am an ass man who prefers plump ladies, must my aversion to the opposite mean being gay? I don't wanna seem petty or childish I for don block am since. I tire for humans sha
Re: She Questioned My Sexuality Cos I Friendzoned Her by ernesty20(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
What is the name of this movie? It might gonna be interesting to watch

1 Like

Re: She Questioned My Sexuality Cos I Friendzoned Her by dulux07(m): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
Kudos wink. jst let her be.. Seem some guys ve nw summoned courage to resist female temptation. Dats impressive. Karachika everywhere. grin
Re: She Questioned My Sexuality Cos I Friendzoned Her by Tallesty1(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
ernesty20:
What is the name of this movie? It might gonna be interesting to watch
It could be tru
Re: She Questioned My Sexuality Cos I Friendzoned Her by Smellymouth: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin grin
Re: She Questioned My Sexuality Cos I Friendzoned Her by Tallesty1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
dulux07:
Kudos wink. jst let her be.. Seem some guys ve nw summoned courage to resist female temptation. Dats impressive. Karachika everywhere. grin
Experience been teaching guys lesson since 1414 AD gringringringringringringrin
Re: She Questioned My Sexuality Cos I Friendzoned Her by Emac34: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
Tallesty1:
Experience been teaching guys lesson since 1414 AD gringringringringringringrin
cheesygrin
Re: She Questioned My Sexuality Cos I Friendzoned Her by xpac01(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
Thumbs up bro. You must be a focused brother who knows what he wants. For the ladies I wonder why they feel like they're supposed to dictate how things go in their r/ship with guys. I had similar experience though she mine never went berserk and abusive but she started gossiping me as not man enough. I was like wtf!!!
Re: She Questioned My Sexuality Cos I Friendzoned Her by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Op, leave superstory for thursday incase u forget that today is monday

1 Like

Re: She Questioned My Sexuality Cos I Friendzoned Her by stinggy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hmmmmm, May the Gods gimme your kinda strength...
Re: She Questioned My Sexuality Cos I Friendzoned Her by Patented: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
She'll b back with apologies
Re: She Questioned My Sexuality Cos I Friendzoned Her by ronald4lif(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol. They hate rejection but loves to ditch it out. Don't bother about it bruv and if I were you I'd have deleted/block her from my contacts.

1 Like

Re: She Questioned My Sexuality Cos I Friendzoned Her by VampireeM(f): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol. I wont blame her though. Most of we females cant handle Rejection. Infact thats the best way to make a lady hate you outrightly. I feel she said those things cause her ego was bruised. Its good as you actedd maturely and didnt delete her. Dont worry she will come around and you guys will be friends again but I dont think it will ever remain the same. IMO, dont take her as a bestie, keep her as one of your numerous female friends and give her a lil space.
Re: She Questioned My Sexuality Cos I Friendzoned Her by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
ust don't know what to say to you. but you F'ed big time.

**in Da'grin's Voice **

I GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT

KILON FE? IT'S SSEXX.
Re: She Questioned My Sexuality Cos I Friendzoned Her by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 26, 2016
This humans called ladies;

Re: She Questioned My Sexuality Cos I Friendzoned Her by ggrin(f): 12:38am On Jan 26, 2016
Okoboundecided angry

Ur yansh take amangry

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Girls ?? / Ladies ***Check This Out Wow *** / Guys Please Stop Doing This For Ur Own Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.