Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

The Fear Of Lassa Fever - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Fear Of Lassa Fever (611 Views)

How To Safely Drink Garri Despite Lassa Fever / Lassa Fever: A Case Of Rats And Garri, My Bitterness (pix) / You Love Garri But Afraid Of Lassa...check This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Lassa Fever by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
CLOSED THREAD
Re: The Fear Of Lassa Fever by toms55(m): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
DoraCuzz:
I naturally dont drink garri because of my eye sight.But right now I think the devil is at work.
Since the issue of Lassa fever began, garri has been seducing me o, lmao. This afternoon, my cousin came visiting with two bottles of fresh entizing groundnut.
Right now as i'm typing and you're reading, lol, i'm chilling with a bowl of garri accompanied with sugar and milk, followed suit by groundnut and chilled water.
THE DEVIL HAS WON THE BATTLE AND NOT THE WAR
what do you mean by the bolded?
Re: The Fear Of Lassa Fever by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2016
Garri dey cause lassa fever? doracuzz goan do ur research well lol
#YOLO

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Dangers Of Fast Foods / Yogurt And Honey Muffins / Anyone In The Plantain Chips Business,pls I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.