Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) (6858 Views)

Suggest The Latest Tablet With Quality That Doesn't Cost Much! / Win A Wiko Mobile Rainbow Jam Smart Phone - Nigerian Bulletin / Camera Test: Tecno Camon C8 13MP Camera Image Quality That Will WOW You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by bobo65(m): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yorubago:

I don't do cheap ooo, I go for quality even if its costs a fortune! All pockets are not equal like this

Val is by d corner
Buy the device n give someone as a symbol of love
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by bobo65(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
kolexepana:
With those specs and 2000mAh(poor battery), the price should be below 15k angry

Tell me a phone of its range/class with such price
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by Elxandre(m): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yorubago:

I don't do cheap ooo, I go for quality even if its costs a fortune! All pockets are not equal like this
Go and sit down jare....
You don't do cheap and you bought a cheaper Camon C8 instead of almighty brands like Samsung etc
Wiko is even on Gsmarena. A privilege only few brands in the world enjoy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by OCTAVO: 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yorubago:

Very nice! Nothing beats quality.
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by Yorubago(f): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2016
OCTAVO:

Very nice! Nothing beats quality.

Absolutely true...
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by Yorubago(f): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2016
bobo65:

Val is by d corner
Buy the device n give someone as a symbol of love

Abi I've given nii

Comman buy power bank for me na
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by Yorubago(f): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2016
Elxandre:

Go and sit down jare....
You don't do cheap and you bought a cheaper Camon C8 instead of almighty brands like Samsung etc

Oh really, gsmarena is now a criteria for quality?
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by Elxandre(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Yorubago:

Oh really, gsmarena is now a criteria for quality?
Tecno is now a standard for 'expensive'?
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by kolexepana: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
bobo65:

Tell me a phone of its range/class with such price
There are so many tecno phone with better specs at that price or below.
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by bobo65(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
kolexepana:

There are so many tecno phone with better specs at that price or below.

Iffa hear
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by bobo65(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Yorubago:

Abi I've given nii

Comman buy power bank for me na

Bring money na
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by mosjames: 12:32am On Feb 13, 2016
Elxandre:

Go and sit down jare....
You jot things down during lectures doesn't mean you're brilliant

Wiko being on Gsmarena doesn't mean they produce better phones than Tecno.
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by Elxandre(m): 12:44am On Feb 13, 2016
mosjames:

Sure it's possible the phones aren't better.
I was just trying make a point to that woman who dismissed Wiko as inferior even when she hasn't touched them yet. sad

1 Like

Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by kolexepana: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2016
bobo65:

Iffa hear
You don hear, oya kill yasef cheesy
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by iceberryose(m): 6:03am On Feb 22, 2016
Bobo65 pls can the wiko slide 2 change fonts without root?
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by bobo65(m): 9:28am On Feb 22, 2016
iceberryose:
Bobo65 pls can the wiko slide 2 change fonts without root?

Doubt that
Easily root d phone with kingroot (data connection is needed)
Then download I fonts

My Wiko rainbow screen shot is attached

Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by adetomdx(m): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2016
Is the wiko rainbow still in stock? Cc:bobo65
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by bobo65(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
adetomdx:
Is the wiko rainbow still in stock?
Cc:bobo65

Yeah
Currently in Lagos
Call or Whatsapp 07032443577
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by BenKafor(m): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
mosjames:

Lmao. What is a wiko?
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by BenKafor(m): 5:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
mosjames:

It's definitely not better than Tecno
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by mosjames: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
BenKafor:

It's definitely not better than Tecno
Tell those criticizers that know nothing about phones.
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by mosjames: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
BenKafor:

Lmao. What is a wiko?
Simply mean it is WEAK Oo cheesy grin
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by BenKafor(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
mosjames:

Lmao
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by bobo65(m): 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
mosjames:
lol trust me it ain't weak for the person asking what is Wiko, visit gsm arena and read users opinion

out of stocks for now
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by mosjames: 2:43am On Mar 17, 2016
bobo65:

lol
trust me it ain't weak
for the person asking what is Wiko, visit gsm arena and read users opinion

out of stocks for now
Issokay, but Weak O aint that popular tongue
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by mimiwems(f): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Do you still have wiko highway and how much
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by bobo65(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
mimiwems:
Do you still have wiko highway and how much

Guess u called earlier

I'm outta stock
Not with wiko again
But u can check them out at their stores
Re: WIKO Mobile (awesome Quality That's Affordable) by Skseries: 5:56am On Jan 20, 2017
is just funny how ppl bash a device they avnt even used before, my previous fone was wiko slide 2 and for a fone of 29.5k that fone was sometin else, it was just perfect, a fone of 2820mah ba3 thats last asleast 6hrs on heavy usuage. Even camon c8 cant stand that wiko, and for those shouting tecno bla bla bla, the newest tecno phone phantom 6 cant stand wiko newst phone, wiko ufeel series especially wiko ufeel prime. U gats check out that phone on youtube. I will take a wiko fone over tecno or infinix any day anytime, as long as they are in same range of specs.... Funny how ppl seem not to see that tecno phones are getting too expensive for their crap specs. Even infinix are doing better

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Welcome Back / 45mb Memory Space, Yet Whatsapp Unable To Update...on P3....any Help? / What Can I Do With A TD-SCDMA Android Phone??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.