Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! (3630 Views)

Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love / If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Donnyperry(m): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Laveda(f): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

he must come jaweh...
Morning!smiley

Good Afternoon dear..

Didn't go to school? undecided
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

Good Afternoon dear..

Didn't go to school? undecided
School hasn't started jaweh...coolcool

I'm nuh going till February...tongue
You? school?

Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Laveda(f): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
School hasn't started jaweh...coolcool

I'm nuh going till February...tongue
You? school?

Lotta groove for you undecided

I'm back...what you been up to?
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:
Lotta groove for you undecided
I'm back...what you been up to?
Hehehe!grin shey?

Just there...I'm thinking of Going back to sleep. embarassed You? you came back fast sha...shocked No Plenny Lectures??

Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Laveda(f): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
Hehehe!grin shey?

Just there...I'm thinking of Going back to sleep. embarassed
You? you came back fast sha...shocked
No Plenny Lectures??

Yes nau undecided

Sleep? You're free but don't get too fat tongue

I left the house since 6am Went for tutorials first couldn't go back home had to attend class from there..
Babe hunger came had to rush back home before I faint cheesy
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

Yes nau undecided

Sleep? You're free but don't get too fat tongue

I left the house since 6am Went for tutorials first couldn't go back home had to attend class from there..
Babe hunger came had to rush back home before I faint cheesy
LoL!grin

sleeping makes people fat?shocked LoL!grin
scientifically speaking, It burns A Lotta calories.

LoL! We've all been there!wink Hope You've eaten sha? indomie abi?

Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Laveda(f): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

sleeping makes people fat?shocked LoL!grin
scientifically speaking, It burns A Lotta calories.

LoL! We've all been there!wink Hope You've eaten sha? indomie abi?

Scientifically or whatever..I'm sure it does, at least I've noticed that in me, eat well and plenty rest you'll sure add weight....

Indomie keh, I'm not a fan of that food, I only eat that when I'm broke....rice with fried plantain is what I ate tongue
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by firstking01(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mynd44:
I have nobody to kiss
are you a mod undecided??
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Edmen(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

Scientifically or whatever..I'm sure it does, at least I've noticed that in me, eat well and plenty rest you'll sure add weight....

Indomie keh, I'm not a fan of that food, I only eat that when I'm broke....rice with fried plantain is what I ate tongue
na so e take dey start oh..before u knw na bed e go end up...*whistling*
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by bidexmat(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
Oliviaarims:

grin
hey...sent you a couple of
msgs...seen?
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Monalisa185(f): 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
frakdon:
Monalisa185, I have a mouth odour, but you can have this 'peck',....sleep well!

awwww...thanks hun...I missed the partycheesy
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by frakdon(m): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Monalisa185:

awwww...thanks hun...I missed the partycheesy
may be, you were caught,napping, but we can start the party afresh just you and I, in our own special kinda way...
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by digitite: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
MrsPhyno Muaah
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
digitite:
MrzPhyno Muaah
oh haha kiss
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
MrsPhyno:
oh haha kiss
How you come scarce like salt during World War II?
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by frankkydee(m): 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=Dymitri post=42323713]Let's promote love between nairalanders. don't be shy dear, just blow a good night kiss to those special people or that special someone!! smiley

good night Dymitri,big kiss for you!!!
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

How you come scarce like salt during World War II?
you should have said sugar na.... make me feel loved grin
na school tins o, u sef dey scarce small
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 28, 2016
MrsPhyno:
you should have said sugar na.... make me feel loved grin na school tins o, u sef dey scarce small
Sugar n salt dey do d same job for food. salt is even better, It preserves.
Yeske, Na skool cause mine too. Too Mvch buks to cram angry
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

Sugar n salt dey do d same job for food. salt is even better, It preserves.

Yeske, Na skool cause mine too. Too Mvch buks to cram angry
sugar is better in the mouth, like the one im eating rn grin
yeah yeah we know, mr smartypants with a big brain. work hard and make us proud pls
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 28, 2016
bidexmat:
hey...sent you a couple of msgs...seen?
. Nope.
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
MrsPhyno:

yeah yeah we know, mr smartypants with a big brain. work hard and make us proud pls

Aaaawwwney! you such a sweet momma!! Cmon! come grab a hug kiss kiss
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Aaaawwwney! you such a sweet momma!! Cmon! come grab a hug kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Shocking Sex Records You Never Heard Of / “please Help, My Wife’s Mother Seduces Me!” / Single And Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.