Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! (3629 Views)

Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love / If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by ashewoboy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
M kissing twaci. M currently using her picture as my wallpaper. I love you, twaci.
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by frakdon(m): 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
Monalisa185, I have a mouth odour, but you can have this 'peck',....sleep well!
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by peacengine(m): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
But I barely know you sir lipsrsealed...alright just this once though kiss

Thank you smiley
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Laveda:
grin tongue
Sleep. jhoor!!!grin

Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Laveda(f): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
Sleep. jhoor!!!grin

I've sold him oh..you won't beg me to bring him back? grin undecided
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by gloriteyemi(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mysticgal, here is ur kiss kiss 11:41pm
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by boyo123(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
To that special girl that makes my heart skip.u know urself wink swt drmz love
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Laveda:

I've sold him oh..you won't beg me to bring him back? grin undecided
Ehn...**Scratches head**

You've sold Who?shockedembarassed

Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Edmen(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
I kiss my mother fucking ex goodBYE. ...I kiss carolyner 2

1 Like

Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Laveda(f): 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
Ehn...**Scratches head**

You've sold Who?shockedembarassed

The person I referred you to in my last update cheesy tongue
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
Laveda:

The person I referred you to in my last update cheesy tongue
gringrinLoL

You Can't fit!wink
The Love is too strong!grin
Or issit Lust?lipsrsealed

Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Laveda(f): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrinLoL

You Can't fit!wink
The Love is too strong!grin
Or issit Lust?lipsrsealed

shocked Who's talking about love here? lipsrsealed tongue

Just joking gringrin
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
Laveda:
shocked Who's talking about love here? lipsrsealed tongue
Just joking gringrin
lOL!grin

I knew that..angry
So, errrm...You're turning into An introvert huh?undecided
Welcome to my World!!!cool

Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
peacengine:

Thank you smiley
shocked Hey! You ain't in bed.
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Laveda(f): 11:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
lOL!grin

I knew that..angry

So, errrm...You're turning into An introvert huh?undecided

Welcome to my World!!!cool

grin grin tongue

Babe I don't know what's wrong cry or do I need prayers? My case is serious grin
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

grin grin tongue

Babe I don't know what's wrong cry or do I need prayers? My case is serious grin
LoL!grin

Your case is Small..undecided if You need prayers, then I'll need deliverance with Broom, Salt and Olive oil...sadsad

Coz, I don't Go OUT At all..except Work, library and school?
When, i get back home..NOTHING could make me leave the house..NOTHING!

My social life's already dead..They've started calling me Nerdy Esther.crycry
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Laveda(f): 12:07am On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Your case is Small..undecided if You need prayers, then I'll need deliverance with Broom, Salt and Olive oil..sadsad

Coz, I don't Go OUT At all..except Work, library and school?
When, i get back home..NOTHING could make me leave the house..NOTHING!

My social life's already dead..They've started calling me Nerdy Esther.crycry

cheesy grin Funny you

Mine is getting serious I know I wasn't like this before, that's why I'm just surprised or signs of great maturity? shocked I can't tell cry

My friends think its pride but that's a lie cry

How do you even cope with such life? Guess you used to it already?
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy grin Funny you

Mine is getting serious I know I wasn't like this before, that's why I'm just surprised or signs of great maturity? shocked I can't tell cry

My friends think its pride but that's a lie cry

How do you even cope with such life? Guess you used to it already?
LoL!grin

I'm just that way..,I get bored with anything Quickly...
Reason I don't have A Lotta friends..

Coz They'd all wanna hang out and all? and I'm kinda not about that life.... I Love doing everything in places I'm familiar with? places like home? the library?sad I'm crazy huh?

How I cope? LoL!grin it has always been in me jaweh...I'm a homebody..smiley I've tried to change sha..I even attempted going to A Club sometime? I ended up making a mess outta things...grin

LoL!grin actually, I dunno about Your condition sha...Buh imma pray for You!tongue
You can't meet Mr right at Home nah!grin
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Laveda(f): 12:23am On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

I'm just that way..,I get bored with anything Quickly...
Reason I don't have A Lotta friends..

Coz They'd all wanna hang out and all? and I'm kinda not about that life.... I Love doing everything in places I'm familiar with? places like home? the library?sad I'm crazy huh?

How I cope? LoL!grin it has always been in me jaweh...I'm a homebody..smiley I've tried to change sha..I even attempted going to A Club sometime? I ended up making a mess outta things...grin

LoL!grin actually, I dunno about Your condition sha...Buh imma pray for You!tongue
You can't meet Mr right at Home nah!grin
cheesy.

Since its in you, then you have no worries just stick to it though cheesy maybe there's a stage you'll get to and everything is gonna change, Maybe.

Mr Right? Actually even in this house I still got em' suitors around, but looks like the wrong ones to me .. cheesy
Mr Right must come wink cool
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Donnyperry(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2016
A no brainer for me......Oliviaarims all d way. Goodnight sweetheart
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 26, 2016
Estharfabian & Laveda should get a room already.
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Ab025(m): 2:09am On Jan 26, 2016
Kazyblake.... Sweetdreams dear
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Smellymouth: 6:23am On Jan 26, 2016
Speechless3:
Oooops let me just blow from a distance Smellymouth darling gd nite kiss
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Got a kiss from my crush?

Faints on thread grin
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Laveda(f): 6:38am On Jan 26, 2016
darkenedrebel:
And do what? angry
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by YemziAdez(m): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2016
Good morning romancelanders.... Estharfabian how was your night?
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Got a kiss from my crush?

Faints on thread grin
grin
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Smellymouth: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2016
Speechless3:
grin

I wonder when am gonna meet undecidedher
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by kokoA(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2016
falconey:
My kiss aint free.
Ashawo alert lipsrsealed
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by joseph1832(m): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

And do what? angry
Some HLA would be nice. I wouldn't mind to get a front row seat. LOL.

*just kidding.
Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy.

Since its in you, then you have no worries just stick to it though cheesy maybe there's a stage you'll get to and everything is gonna change, Maybe.

Mr Right? Actually even in this house I still got em' suitors around, but looks like the wrong ones to me .. cheesy
Mr Right must come wink cool
LoL!grin

he must come jaweh...
Morning!smiley

Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 26, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Jealous much?undecided

Re: Kiss Someone Goodnight Before Going To Bed Tonight! by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2016
Donnyperry:
A no brainer for me......Oliviaarims all d way. Goodnight sweetheart

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP! Should I Kick My Friend Out Of The House Or Let Him Stay? / Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) / Things Every Woman Must Do After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.