Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki (1812 Views)

Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" / Dasukigate: The Nation Newspaper Returns N9million / Dasukigate: The Sun Newspaper Returns N9million It Got From Ex-nsa, Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by Blinknaija(m): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by Opinedecandid(m): 12:03am On Jan 26, 2016
Meaning...?

Shut up there, Baba.
All of you are 'kworrupt'.
Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by poshestmina(f): 12:47am On Jan 26, 2016
Buhari will only end up opening can of worms under him undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by Toosure70: 4:59am On Jan 26, 2016
I pray tinubu matter will not make somebody craze sha.
Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by donsteady(m): 5:02am On Jan 26, 2016
Tinubu ate from the yam so his boy Buhari lets keep our finger crossed. Ameche how far ? You chop the yam too?
Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by megabyte2(f): 5:09am On Jan 26, 2016
What will PMB do to Tinubu since he is also involved in the #DasukiGate#

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by kuuljay(m): 5:18am On Jan 26, 2016
grin grin grin ;Dwailers make una come masturbate at fake news grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by Blinknaija(m): 6:38am On Jan 26, 2016
this is no fake news @kuuljay
Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by Yhinkss(m): 7:11am On Jan 26, 2016
Fake news for the iPOB gullibles to latch on! Where are they sef?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by emamos: 7:12am On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by emamos: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2016
[s]
donsteady:
Tinubu ate from the yam so his boy Buhari lets keep our finger crossed. Ameche how far ? You chop the yam too?
[/s]
Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by emamos: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2016
Yhinkss:
Fake news for the iPOB gullibles to latch on! Where are they sef?
Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by emamos: 7:16am On Jan 26, 2016
kuuljay:
grin grin grin ;Dwailers make una come masturbate at fake news grin grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by emamos: 7:17am On Jan 26, 2016
[s]
Blinknaija:
this is no fake news[/s] @kuuljay
Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:20am On Jan 26, 2016
9million is nt 9k, he should come and explain the services he rendered to earn that much
Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by OlaSpeaker(m): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2016
Sometimes i bewildered if Nigerians acclaim educated are educated and civilize at all why on earth will someone post a fake news to mystify the public also insteads of people to visit the link provided by the OP they only read the headline and jump to conclusion

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by BALLOSKI: 7:37am On Jan 26, 2016
poshestmina:
Buhari will only end up opening can of worms under him undecided
so??
Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by BALLOSKI: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2016
OlaSpeaker:
Sometimes i bewildered if Nigerians acclaim educated are educated and civilize at all why on earth will someone post a fake news to mystify the public also insteads of people to visit the link provided by the OP they only read the headline and jump to conclusion
don't mind Nigerians, they don't investigate or read. When I saw 10 million, I laugh.
Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by haconjy(m): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2016
we need no reason....they should just arrest him fast...
Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by akinyeleaa: 8:04am On Jan 26, 2016
Lol, mofos no open the link, dem dey run mouth like diarrhea. Even the foolish op dey claim say no be fake news and nothing dey hin useless link. if na like dis u wan make am, hmmmmm...............
Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by Justiyke4u: 8:12am On Jan 26, 2016
And I wonder the connection between this news and tribalism. Some people cannot just reason with there head but decided to reason with there foot
Re: Bola Tinubu – “reasons I Collected N9million Naira From Dasuki by Liljeez(m): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2016
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, and owner of the Nation Newspaper, Bola Tinubu, has returned his own share of the N9 million Naira received from the Office of the National Security Adviser, ONSA, through the Newspaper Proprietor Association of Nigeria, NPAN. This is coming after the Sun Newspaper also surrendered its own share to the Federal Government of Nigeria and as the Punch Newspaper also suspended its membership from the association following its involvement in the arms scandal. Recall that investigations from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, (EFCC), had traced a suspicious transfer of funds from the former NSA, Sambo Dasuki to Newspaper outlets including Tinubu’s own Nation Newspaper. Obviously embarrassed by the trend of events following the arms scandal, Tinubu may have pressed on his company directors to file an explanation and immediately return his own share of N9 million Naira received. “We are again compelled to comment on the N9 million Naira received by Vintage Press Limited as compensation from the government of ex- President of Nigeria Goodluck Jonathan through the Newspapers Proprietors Association of Nigeria (NPAN) for the seizure of our publications, The Nation and Sporting Life in June, 2014. “We do this for two reasons. First, to restate the sequence of events that culminated in the payment , thereby debunking insinuations about the motive for the compensation. Second, to inform the public that the N9 million collected from NPAN on behalf of the Ex president of Nigeria Goodluck Jonathan government has been returned to the association . “This decision was arrived at on Wednesday by the Board and Management of Vintage Press Limited after a painstaking examination of the legal and moral issues arising from the compensation.”

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Died In Ilesha Prison / Ties Between Idoma, Igbo Border Communities / Nigerian Army Beat Up, Shoot Tear Gas At Igbo Pro Biafran Protesters(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.