Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow (16206 Views)

Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal / Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos / Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by muhakeem(m): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2016
OGAJosy:
in as much as I am a Kogite, swearing in of both parties involved may result to chaos. But I hope it wouldnt result to any negative violence on its citizen. May God grant dis Young governor the knowledge, understanding and above all wisdom to run dis race. Amen. #igala by tribe.
em Ebira boy,... thanks and I pray for God protection
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by muhakeem(m): 11:02am On Jan 26, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
Malami, na you cause this nonsense oo, it will now cost the nation millions in resources.
instead of seeking for a judicial interpretation from the supreme court, you foolishly in your own lack of wisdom thinking it's wisdom decides to make a foolish pronouncements that's now affecting the political, social and economic activities of the state.
Bros..... we like it just the way it is in kogi state, go and hug whatever u like
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by optional1(f): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2016
pbs4real:
how did the swearing in kept u @ home?
It kept me @home cos am a teaching practice student nd d school am posted to is on strike cos d foolish gov wada refuse to pay salaries of staff nd workers of kogi state. D strike is distrubing my education nd d students r lossing alot dy r behide d rest students in private schools. Student lyk me r not smiling in kogi state
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2016
People don't understand that one of the requirements for replacement in an election that the winner has not been announced is different from if it had been announced.If APC had chosen the other guy that was the deputy of Audu,THE COURT would have annulled the whole exercise cause he was not dully elected in a party primary (ref:Amaechi vs Omehia).So APC was smart enough to jump that scenario playing out at the law courts,they had to choose someone that participated in the party primaries.So it's all the PDP that are shouting because APC averted what could have given them a field day at the court.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by muhakeem(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2016
BCJAY:
WELL I STILL THINK FALEKE WAS CHEATED AND HE SHOULD FOLLOW UP THE CASE AT APPEAL AND SUPREME COURTS HE MAY COME OUT VICTORIOUS. THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL
Lol.. I wish u are one of falekes lawyer, so that u can at least get paid for this ur foolish gesture
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by optional1(f): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2016
muhakeem:
Lol.. me self, are u also one of our students or civil servant?
A teaching practice student of fce okene. Nd u
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by pbs4real(m): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2016
optional1:
It kept me @home cos am a teaching practice student nd d school am posted to is on strike cos d foolish gov wada refuse to pay salaries of staff nd workers of kogi state. D strike is distrubing my education nd d students r lossing alot dy r behide d rest students in private schools. Student lyk me r not smiling in kogi state
eeya am really sorry abt that, anyways i tink its over nw cos the answer*yahaya bello* is here
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by muhakeem(m): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2016
optional1:
A teaching practice student of fce okene. Nd u
student of ksp Lokoja.... are u teaching in Ecss ogaminana?
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by optional1(f): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2016
pbs4real:
eeya am really sorry abt that, anyways i tink its over nw cos the answer*yahaya bello* is here
yea nd I pray he pay so we can go back to sch
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by danny56: 11:19am On Jan 26, 2016
Bello will just seat at d reception until d arrival of Faleke.,..lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by optional1(f): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2016
muhakeem:
student of ksp Lokoja.... are u teaching in Ecss ogaminana?
st barnabas kabba
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by muhakeem(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2016
optional1:
st barnabas kabba
OK.. don't worry, I have this high hope that we might resume on Monday Insha'Allah
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by muhakeem(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2016
waooooow...... em so happy for the youngest governor in the history of kogi state and presently the youngest among Nigerians governors

minority now at the top., there is nothing impossible for God to do

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 26, 2016
Bello needs the wisdom of OBJ, the humility of GEJ, the fearlessness of PMB and the cunniness of IBB to survive as governor in the midst of igalas majority with Tinubu and Faleke breathing at his back.
The drama in Kogi state is just starting with PDP dominating the house of assembly.
I like the guy sha,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by optional1(f): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2016
muhakeem:
OK.. don't worry, I have this high hope that we might resume on Monday Insha'Allah
Amin

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by Menzy86(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
Faleke nko?
How APC allowed this man wrongfully inherit, what is duly Faleke's is unbelievable!!!
I can smell loads of court days ahead!!!
Audu should have delayed his death till after inauguration.
When Atiku was called to be VP, his deputy automatically became the Governor
When GEJ was automatically promoted to president, on the demise of Usman!!!!
What makes Faleke's case different? APC is here for change indeed (they simply want a puppet). [/quote]
the mistake you are making is that in all the cases you mentioned, the candidates had already outrightly won the election. I don't know how else it can be explained to people like you that the election was INCONCLUSIVE as at the time Audu died hence making it a totally different case from anything ever seen. Mind you also my friend, Yahaya Bello is an EBIRA man. If you have ever met and related with anyone of the people of this ethnic group, you will know they are hardly ever puppets to anyone! As for Faleke, I think he is fighting against the tide though there is some merit in his case. Noone fights the party that produced you. Its a lost cause!
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by abu12: 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
emekamigo:
People don't understand that one of the requirements for replacement in an election that the winner has not been announced is different from if it had been announced.If APC had chosen the other guy that was the deputy of Audu,THE COURT would have annulled the whole exercise cause he was not dully elected in a party primary (ref:Amaechi vs Omehia).So APC was smart enough to jump that scenario playing out at the law courts,they had to choose someone that participated in the party primaries.So it's all the PDP that are shouting because APC averted what could have given them a field day at the court.

Mind u, d LAW only stated that a CANDIDATE can b replace BEFORE an ELECTION or AFTER an ELECTION. Dia is nowhere in d LAW, that state that a candidate can B substituted DURING an ELECTION.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by yaki84: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
emekamigo:

who was d deputy governorship candidate for yahaya bello in the supplementary election?
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by joe4christ(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lexusgs:

I never graduated, am I excused?
That's actually not enough excuse to be dumb.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by sunsewa: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Temporarily, before court do the needful.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
abu12:

Mind u, d LAW only stated that a CANDIDATE can b replace BEFORE an ELECTION or AFTER an ELECTION. Dia is nowhere in d LAW, that state that a candidate can B substituted DURING an ELECTION.

" the doctrine of necessity "now comes into play at the legal tussles,but it's better to have obeyed the absolute law of picking somebody that took place in the primaries-
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
abu12:

" the doctrine of necessity "now comes into play at the legal tussles,but it's better to have obeyed the absolute law of picking somebody that took part in the primaries-
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
abu12:

"the doctrine of necessity " comes into play but it's better to have adhered to the absolute law by picking someone that took part in the primaries-
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by Ravenna: 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
MadCow1:
[size=50pt]SAI APC[/size]
Islam section ke?! Those peeps are just impossible.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
yaki84:

who was d deputy governorship candidate for yahaya bello in the supplementary election?

If a deputy dies or declared to be Incapacitated to handle he office of the deputy governor before,during and after an election,such situations can be handled by the party nominating a second person who is dully registered with the party or may not necessarily be,to occupy the position or office of the deputy-
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by Guyman02: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lexusgs:
Faleke nko?
How APC allowed this man wrongfully inherit, what is duly Faleke's is unbelievable!!!
I can smell loads of court days ahead!!!
Audu should have delayed his death till after inauguration.
When Atiku was called to be VP, his deputy automatically became the Governor
When GEJ was automatically promoted to president, on the demise of Usman!!!!
What makes Faleke's case different? APC is here for change indeed (they simply want a puppet).

@bolded It is Umaru Yar'adua not Usman
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by pbs4real(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
optional1:
yea nd I pray he pay so we can go back to sch
dnt worry he will.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by optional1(f): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
pbs4real:
dnt worry he will.
tnx bro
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by pbs4real(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
optional1:
tnx bro
u wlcm sis. . . .wat tribe r u?
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by BeardedMeat(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
okezed:
In the word of a wrestler by name king Barrett " I
GOT A BAD NEWS"!!!!!!
...and they better believe that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group / Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages / Repentant Bandits Helped To Secure Kankara Schoolboys Release — Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.