Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow (16205 Views)

Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal / Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos / Yahaya Bello Hugs His Wife At His Birthday Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by BeardedMeat(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lexusgs:

Have you watched Royal Rumble 2016?
It has been won and lost! The Authority has spoken in this case, and so shall it be. There is no morality in Law. Faleke should wait for 2019.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by BeardedMeat(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lexusgs:

Triple H, appearing has NO 30, was truly surprising!!
Don't mind them, why didn't he come in in the first 10, I bet you he cannot defend that title else stephanie will become a widow soon! The much he can do is to hang the belt on a stake and declare it up for grabs and then queue up behind seth lawrence or sheamus to win it back!
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by BeardedMeat(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lexusgs:

The Authority would still win on the long run!!! Short term lapses might occur!!!
Stick with the Authority or..........
Abii ooo. But its affecting ratings and its not good for business.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by Alhkerimu(m): 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lexusgs:
Faleke nko?
How APC allowed this man wrongfully inherit, what is duly Faleke's is unbelievable!!!
I can smell loads of court days ahead!!!
Audu should have delayed his death till after inauguration.
When Atiku was called to be VP, his deputy automatically became the Governor
When GEJ was automatically promoted to president, on the demise of Umaru !!!!
What makes Faleke's case different? APC is here for change indeed (they simply want a puppet).
my brother just relax court will pack bello before we enter april

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by BeardedMeat(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lexusgs:

The Authority decides what is good or bad for business!!!
I just hope Reigns can strike back, That would be Good For Business!!!!
He may not get the opportunity cos if they give it to him, the authority will kiss the belt good bye again.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by BeardedMeat(m): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lexusgs:

Remember, the Authority always wins, in the long run!!
Sure nah. But they should be careful not to get the fans so disenchanted. It can affect ticket sales.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by emzila(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lexusgs:
Faleke nko?
How APC allowed this man wrongfully inherit, what is duly Faleke's is unbelievable!!!
I can smell loads of court days ahead!!!
Audu should have delayed his death till after inauguration.
When Atiku was called to be VP, his deputy automatically became the Governor
When GEJ was automatically promoted to president, on the demise of Umaru !!!!
What makes Faleke's case different? APC is here for change indeed (they simply want a puppet).
ALL THESE CANNOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT AUDU DIED BEFORE THE ELECTION WAS CONCLUDED, FALEKE WAS NEVER KOGI STATE DEPUTY GOVERNOR BUT A RUNNING MATE TO KOGI STATE GOVERNORSHIP ASPIRANT WHO DIED IN THE PROCESS OF ELECTION.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by yaki84: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
emekamigo:

If a deputy dies or declared to be Incapacitated to handle he office of the deputy governor before,during and after an election,such situations can be handled by the party nominating a second person who is dully registered with the party or may not necessarily be,to occupy the position or office of the deputy-

am not asking where is d deputy am asking who was d deputy during the supplementary election?
go back n check what d electoral act ammended says concerning candidates in elections.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by BeardedMeat(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lexusgs:

I think WWE has already got their ticket paying fans wrapped up!!!
Guy, oyibo people are not stereotyped o! Reigns, Ambrose, Becky, team BAD, new day and some few others have the highest fan base. If the authority exhibit too much of their arrangee, sales will drop! It hjas happened to them many times an example was when the Beast left them. Ask blackberry what they suffered when their products started misbehaving, Iphones took over.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
yaki84:

am not asking where is d deputy am asking who was d deputy during the supplementary election?
go back n check what d electoral act ammended says concerning candidates in elections.

We all know that Obviously, the death of Audu exposed a lacuna in our constitution which only the court can resolve.

“This has never occurred in Nigeria’s history so it is peculiar.

“Audu’s deputy, James Abiodun Faleke would only be in a position to be declared winner, if Audu had been announced as winner before he passed on.

“But as it was then,Faleke wouldnt have replaced him because the election was inconclusive.

“APC held a primary that produced Audu the valid candidate. It was he who nominated his deputy, Faleke. As it stood after the death,APC had no candidate.

“If the APC had decided to elevate Faleke to its governorship candidate without INEC or the court ordering it, they may regret because PDP would have gone to court and argue that APC had no valid candidate.

“And the sad truth is that PDP would have won because we had a similar case in Rivers.

“The court declared Rotimi Ameachi winner because he successfully argued that he, not Celestine Omehia was the valid canidate.

“Also look at Taraba, the APC argued that the PDP did not conduct a primary. In APC’s words, PDP did not have a valid candidate.

“The Tribunal declared the APC candidate, Mama Taraba, winner because it believes that PDP had no candidate.”
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by Johnadabara(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
I see no reason why sumpple dont knw anytin, D only way in whch D so call Faleke can emerge is wen Late Audu shud hav bin anounce as d winner of d election. And nw it was not so hw cn he emerge.
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by BeardedMeat(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lexusgs:

The simple reason formats are changed. The constant storyline changes, twists and turns, is simply to engage the fans to keep them coming for more. And the formula for WWE is working.
With Blackberry, they simply refused to change with time, hoping their customers are loyal(no loyalty in business)
I even communicated through to RIM, has far back has 6 years ago. Highlighting changes that might be helpful to their brand, they probably read (or not) and did not have to courtesy to even reply.
Until reality hit them and they realised a change of formula was the only way forward.
Ok bro! Let's keep watching and enjoying the show and keep interacting! At least we have struck a common interest and poitics can go the hell! grin
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
yaki84:

The deputy as known by the party and the electoral law as the time of the election still remained the deputy of the late flag bearer-
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by BeardedMeat(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lexusgs:

Watched Monday Night Raw, Vince was seriously yarbing all the audience.
They loved it, they would surely come back for some more yarbings!!!
Guy you are a HEEL! grin Heels make me very emotional, reason I don't like the League of nations but I love the Wyatts tho. I was so pained when Charlotte came clean as a heel. But then she said she got to do what she got to do to win! Plenty emotions will be displayed as we count down to FASTLANE and WMANIA 32. I hope it REIGNS! grin

Why don't we create a WWE fan base here where fans can always come in and have fun to diffuse the tension generated by the shenanigans of politicians? What says thou?

Semid4lyfe, honeric01
Re: Yahaya Bello To Be Sworn In As Kogi Governor Tomorrow by BeardedMeat(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lexusgs:

Lol. Creating our universe on nairaland!!! Triple threat Match, Dean,Reigns and Brock!!!!
Welcome to suplex city!!!!
NB: We can open a thread, hoping other universe fans would come in and we build our own WWE nairaland universe!!!
Hmmmmm... I will see the match but with a lot of tredpidation. I love the trio. I began to route for Brock after he dealt with the Dead Man last year. I have never created a thread here and would depend on you to do that! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Consults God Ahead Of His Declaration (Photos) / The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group / Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.