Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont (4693 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by enessye(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2009
Pls pay heed to my advice.u may say it wont and it will and we may say it will and it wont.From ur story it seems it is uncertain for both of u to be together.If u really mean the relationship,THEN WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by lakeoris(m): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2009
what re u waiting for dont be a dummy
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by james2man: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2009
@Poster if you are not sure of getting married to HER don't do it.Please don't Bleep her oooo all because of 20minutes enjoyment that will leads to destruction.I know of a guy who always tell lies to girls just to disvirgin them after so many sweet talks,the last girl he did that to(Bleep/disvirgin) which i know,told him that she will go naked and put a curse on him after the separation, At the long run this guy life is ruined,but the worse part of it is that he don't even know that something is wrong with him.

He is full of all kinds of bad attitude such as lieing,stealing,womanizer e.t.c and everybody see him as a gentle guy,but the bad attitude has put a shame and disgrace on him.everybody know him as an xpact when it comes to leing,a well trained thief(but not as far as carrying gun)thank God for that, he has 2kids already from 2 different girls.I don't know how many girls that might have put a curse on him for doing this, So be careful and be warn not to let 20minutes enjoyment stop you from getting to the TOP in future.(Not all meat are eatable)
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by obainoj: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2009
o boy dont worry,just give me her contact let me swim in dat turbulent ocean then u can continue with her, am a freelancer.nolong thing! marriage my ass!
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by olorogun1: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2009
Pls dont do anything yet becos u must knw her vry well becos she may be possess
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by Wantedola(m): 2:19am On Feb 06, 2020
Your girl is a virgin and you a cunt?

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Is A Virgin But Some Thing Should I Cont by Wantedola(m): 2:22am On Feb 06, 2020
Hmmm, my brother it may sound like a bluff, but you gotta put the fear of the unknown into consideration to be on the safer side.... Why even sex someone you aren't willing to marry self... The age of decadence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fashion Or Madness? See This Shocking Picture / When The Say Police Is Your Friend.. Naija Police Vs A Lady / Prepare To Be Amazed And Shocked By What You Are About To See Now! Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.