Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni (44300 Views)

Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit / Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
I remember when the working equipments all passed through my house here @Warri to go to npa where it would be transported to gbamaturu. Now all those are waisted. Ameachi is a betrayal of the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by signz: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
I don't like Amaechi but whoever wrote this letter and made it public is not doing Amaechi any favour.
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by christopher123(m): 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
omaigalalive:
Hmmmmm! Amaechi u re abt cancelling ur name. anu pama

Ina aju aju?

He has cancelled his name since 200AD
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Gradieu: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
it's very clear now, corruption charges against Tompolo and Akpobolemi all had to do with the fact that the fg wants to discontinue with the maritime university. the north really are draging the country backwards

2 Likes

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by sagitariusbaby(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
This is very bad, Amaechi already won to himself and generations bad name that no one can clean in the south
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
I just pity our people for myopic views and bigotry...........I am tempted to call anyone who believe this crap...an Iddiot..

Nobody asked the credibility of the said organisation or group.....whats Arewa??

From the writeup you will know its from a mischief maker.......it was so glaring that no sane person will come out and say those words.......its just an attempt to further create animosity between the North and the South....and to further tarnished the image of the already hated Ameachi.........

There is no such group as Arewa??
The source is questionable and the statement is divisive .....from a bigoted, semi-illiterate and sad fellow from anywhere but North.....Peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Kingsteve(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Betrayal!
However, when I remember some of the stupid and ignorant comments made by some of the people of the SS towards the SE people, I can only say...it serves them right!
The sooner you lot realise both the SS and SE are fighting for the same course, the better.
It's not all about the bloody oil...the fight is about liberation and freedom from oppression by the Northerners.
Dumb mofvckers!
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Nicepoker(m): 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
DICK4UCKPUSSY:
My brothers from erosion ravaged Land will not like thistonguetonguetongue
pls go and order for sense. U need it badly.

4 Likes

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
“We are not going ahead with the university project proposed by NIMASA because we have an institution in Oron, we have Nigeria Institute of Transport Technology, Zaria, and we have the Nigerian College of Aviation in Zaria which we could upgrade to a University status and NIMASA is proposing to build a new one.".........Rotimi Amaechi.

Amaechi is not a man who does things for tribal or ethnic reasons. The Arewa guys might think Amaechi cancelled the project to favor then but he did it to benefit the country.

At the moment the country is facing economic set backs, the Ministry of Transport embarking on such a project will not be in favor of a Ministry in search or money for other projects.
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hmm i smel lie
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
I just pity our people for myopic views and bigotry...........I am tempted to call anyone who believe this crap...an Iddiot..

Nobody asked the credibility of the said organisation or group.....whats Arewa??

From the writeup you will know its from a mischief maker.......it was so glaring that no sane person will come out and say those words.......its just an attempt to further create animosity between the North and the South....and to further tarnished the image of the already hated Ameachi.........

The source is questionable and the statement is divisive .....from a bigoted, semi-illiterate and sad fellow from anywhere but North.....Peace.

As long as ethnic and tribal bigotry clouds the minds of Nigerians, they will always reason wrongly.

Amaechi is saying this is not the time for the Nation to embark on such projects. We should use and upgrade the ones on ground and people are abusing him.

I wonder if these bigots know the challenges the government is facing with the dwindling price of Crude Oil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by ahaika23: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I want to send a shout out to all the APC people in the Niger Delta. Your Amazon is really making us proud.

1 Like

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by aliondo: 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
NoreenUG:
Niger Deltans deserve it though
How do we deserve it, biko?
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by erusen: 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kingsteve:
Betrayal!
However, when I remember some of the stupid and ignorant comments made by some of the people of the SS towards the SE people, I can only say...it serves them right!
The sooner you lot realise both the SS and SE are fighting for the same course, the better.
It's not all about the bloody oil...the fight is about liberation and freedom from oppression by the Northerners.
Dumb mofvckers!
it is becoming more clear by the day, i just feel betrayed
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by ahaika23: 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hehehehe, is that so? do you know how many billions of dollars have been earmarked to search for oil in the far desert north? You zombies can't cease to amaze me. Continu! tongue
TheGoodJoe:

As long as ethnic and tribal bigotry clouds the minds of Nigeria, they will always reason wrongly.

Amaechi is saying this is not the time for the Nation to embark on such projects. We should use and upgrade the ones on ground and people are abusing him.

I wonder if these bigots know the challenges the government is facing with the dwindling price of Crude Oil.

3 Likes

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by gbishman: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Its simple and common sense if u can't beat them u join forces with them.
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by 2kris(m): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
But there are more than enough in the north now.why cancel this one in the south.had i been the north had water this would have been a past tense....south south una don see wetin south east been the shout for all this while abi...

There is.God
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Dereformer(m): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
Haykay80:
You're Now One of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi for Cancelling Proposed Maritime University in Delta

Honorable Minister for Transport, Rt. Hon Rotimi Amaechi, we are really pleased with your continuous exceptional kind gestures towards the North, in spite of the attacks on your person and ideology from some sections of the country as a result of that.

We first took cognizance of your extreme love for the North when you courageously supported the then Jega-led INEC creation of additional 30,000 polling units, at a time that Southern Leaders led by former Vice President Alex Ekwueme, Chief Edwin Clark, Senator Femi Okuronmu and Bishop Bolanle Gbonigi, were strongly against it for favouring the North against the South. You boldly and openly criticised the then president, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan for halting it because it favoured the North.

Honorable Minister Sir, we also appreciate the pivotal role you played in the emergence of Muhammadu Buhari as the
APC presidential candidate as well as his victory at the polls. Even though it was totally against the will of your people, but you shunned ethnic sentiments and placed the interest of the country first before that of your people. We salute such
unprecedented patriotic gesture.

Sir you gladdened our hearts when you announced the cancellation of the needless NIMASA proposed Maritime University in Gbaramatu Delta State, because of the plan of this government to upgrade the Nigerian Aviation College in Zaria to a university status.

We cannot forget the good treatment and empowerment you accorded our people residing in Rivers State while you were
the Governor of that state. Our people doing all kind of legitimate business in Rivers State, including cattle rearers
came back home to tell us how fairly you treated them.

We urge you not to be distracted by those calling you unprintable names but continue to use your good office to support the North because, we will always stand with you in your political career.

We thank you so much and may God bless you richly for everything you have done for us. Sir we are glad to inform you that, we formally adopt you as one of our own because, you have proven to be a true friend of the North. You are always welcome here because, you have earned yourself a home in the North.

Signed:

Alhaji Muhammad Ibrahim.
National Publicity Secretary.

25 January, 2016.
- See more at: http://www.thewhistleng.com/amaechi-is-now-one-of-our-own-arewa-consultative-forum/#sthash.A2z4jNrh.dpuf
Amaechi is now ‘one of our own’:

In the no distant future Amaechi will realize how stupid he was to fight his own blood.
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
ahaika23:
Hehehehe, is that so? do you know how many billions of dollars have been earmarked to search for oil in the far desert north? You zombies can't cease to amaze me. Continu! tongue

What does that have to do with the cancellation of the Maritime academy. At the moment, embarking of such projects by the MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT would be a surplus to the Ministry.

Upgrading the Institute at Oron and Zaria will be the wiser choice.

As for the Search of Oil in the North, I am against it. Even though some people argue that finding Oil in North will boost our Oil revenue, I disagree and believe investing in Establishing more refineries and Alternative Energy is the way we should go than searching for more Oil to export.
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by NoreenUG(f): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
aliondo:

How do we deserve it, biko?

In the fullness of time, you'll grab grin
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Terabyteck(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
johnwizey:
Gbam!!! Let the wailers and ipob youth start ranting. Though I don't support them thanking him for cancelling that project

so what stupid thing are your talking about
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by drnoel: 12:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Haykay80:
You're Now One of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi for Cancelling Proposed Maritime University in Delta

Honorable Minister for Transport, Rt. Hon Rotimi Amaechi, we are really pleased with your continuous exceptional kind gestures towards the North, in spite of the attacks on your person and ideology from some sections of the country as a result of that.

We first took cognizance of your extreme love for the North when you courageously supported the then Jega-led INEC creation of additional 30,000 polling units, at a time that Southern Leaders led by former Vice President Alex Ekwueme, Chief Edwin Clark, Senator Femi Okuronmu and Bishop Bolanle Gbonigi, were strongly against it for favouring the North against the South. You boldly and openly criticised the then president, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan for halting it because it favoured the North.

Honorable Minister Sir, we also appreciate the pivotal role you played in the emergence of Muhammadu Buhari as the
APC presidential candidate as well as his victory at the polls. Even though it was totally against the will of your people, but you shunned ethnic sentiments and placed the interest of the country first before that of your people. We salute such
unprecedented patriotic gesture.

Sir you gladdened our hearts when you announced the cancellation of the needless NIMASA proposed Maritime University in Gbaramatu Delta State, because of the plan of this government to upgrade the Nigerian Aviation College in Zaria to a university status.

We cannot forget the good treatment and empowerment you accorded our people residing in Rivers State while you were
the Governor of that state. Our people doing all kind of legitimate business in Rivers State, including cattle rearers
came back home to tell us how fairly you treated them.

We urge you not to be distracted by those calling you unprintable names but continue to use your good office to support the North because, we will always stand with you in your political career.

We thank you so much and may God bless you richly for everything you have done for us. Sir we are glad to inform you that, we formally adopt you as one of our own because, you have proven to be a true friend of the North. You are always welcome here because, you have earned yourself a home in the North.

Signed:

Alhaji Muhammad Ibrahim.
National Publicity Secretary.

25 January, 2016.
- See more at: http://www.thewhistleng.com/amaechi-is-now-one-of-our-own-arewa-consultative-forum/#sthash.A2z4jNrh.dpuf
Amaechi is now ‘one of our own’:

What a very silly publicity stunt. Such letters should not be made public cos they threaten stability

1 Like

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mtcheeew.....I only pity my country.

Arewas are happy because he cancelled the maritime university in far away South South,because they want the federal govt to fix in the aviation school in zaria
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by 2kris(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:

bros just listen to ur self.that there is no association as arewa in the north..jesus we need ur help now in this trying time

1 Like

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by LordAdam: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Amaechi, your fall will be great. Mark my words!!!

I only hope that my fellow NDs would remember to dish out the same treatment you did when it is our turn. Karma will hand us the bat very soon.

-Lord
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by kraftykc(m): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
WASMOG:
Upgrading college of aviation zaria to university is good idea but I don't think scraping maritime academy is is a good one even though they are too sentimental with there admission process

Upgrading the NCAT isn't necessarily a good idea if it isn't managed properly. However the maritime Academy scrapping is neither here nor there, when our sea Commerce rises we will need more man power. It would be a shame for people to keep going out the country to learn then. But that's still some time away, so the minister is justified in cancelling it.
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by repogirl(f): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
This is one Nigeria for you. angry

1 Like

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why do southerners think iu as a duty to please d north? why do wsouthenes pay 2much respect to d north
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nicepoker:
Staletonguetongue
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by erico2k2(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nicepoker:
Abeg na who wan buy sense we get here for sale plenty

1 Like

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by lightheart(m): 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:

I almost gave up hope of seeing a rational thought till I came across yours. Thank you!
May your days be long.

2 Likes

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by sammyxxcashh: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Discussing these is uncall for if ariwa is not biase. They are stylishly selling amechi out. His brothers will see him as enemy. They do use am finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu / Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35% / Wike: I Warned You – Eze Tells Atiku, PDP After Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.