Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni (44299 Views)

Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit / Buhari Hails “chief Amaechi” For Abuja Railway Completion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by freeage7(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
Indeed we are one Nigeria...
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by murphyibiam15(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Marcelini:
Saboteur has a new face.
Igbo man of the year indeed, Ohaneze umu aturu.
AMAECHI IS NEVER AN IGBO MAN...HE'S IKWERE AND A NIGER DELTAN
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Plus10(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
Right from inception that is how they treat the region called Niger Delta.It is just a pity that our own very son who ought to be fighting for the rights and development of our region has now become a tool in the hands of those who seek to destroy us.
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Osakah24(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wizprodigy:
Chai, according to them amaechi is one of them because he cancelled the proposed maritime university in Gbaramatu Delta state for the UPGRADE of aviation university in Zaria, Kaduna state.
THIS IS WHAT THE NORTH CALLED LOVE? Southern Nigeria i dey pity una.
There is nothing like southern nigeria,we don't have a say in the scheme of things because we lack unity. Its every man for himself down south.
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
2kris:
bros just listen to ur self.that there is no association as arewa in the north..jesus we need ur help now in this trying time
My guy lets reason like this.......there are many grougs in the north like...Arewa Elders Consultative Forum, Arewa Youth Forum etc. But this one is just Arewa.........and do you know that Arewa is the Hausa name for North?
Its like saying a group called South says bla bla bla.......it doesn't make any sense...............

BTW I need Jesus in everything I do cos he is my Lord and Savior.

1 Like

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by sinistermind(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
I want to believe this letter is a hoax. I don't want to believe it becos dis later has the tendency to do a lot of Damage.

1 Like

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by sinistermind(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
I want to believe this letter is a hoax. I don't want to believe it becos dis letter has the tendency to do a lot of Damage.
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by asamaigho(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wizprodigy:
Chai, according to them amaechi is one of them because he cancelled the proposed maritime university in Gbaramatu Delta state for the UPGRADE of aviation university in Zaria, Kaduna state.
THIS IS WHAT THE NORTH CALLED LOVE? Southern Nigeria i dey pity una.

y all this falsehood?
didnt u read were he said the one at ORON should b upgraded to a university?.

1 Like

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
lightheart:

I almost gave up hope of seeing a rational thought till I came across yours. Thank you!
May your days be long.
Thanks, and you too my brother.

1 Like

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by amusadele: 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
woodcook:
It is quite a shame that Amaechi of all people will instigate the cancelling of the project. Why not insist that the project be completed?

If he feels the project was inflated he should ensure that those involved are meant to answer for it.

I am not from Niger Delta but truth be told, the people of Niger Delta deserved more than Nigeria as a nation has offered them ( though they are also the architect of their misfortune).

Amaechi no matter what you do to please the North, SW or SE by the end of the day you will be left with your people.

Quite unfortunate the Niger Delta has refused to learn from history.
That is exactly my problem with the south south abi Niger Deltans. The other days, Amaechi gave a raw cash of N82m to Soyinka and described it as intertainment. Ask around the south south abi Niger Delta if any Fulani, or any northerner will entertain any south south abi Niger Deltan such monies? After taking the money Soyinka opened his mouth very wide and from than day sees GEJ as his personal and private enimies. He reigned all type of very bad words on GEJ and Family. Am thinking for how long will these south south people learn?
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The deeds of Amaechi is not only shameful but emnbarrassing. He forgets that politics is local anywhere.
I hate the idea that I agree with you ATM
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Osakah24(m): 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

As long as ethnic and tribal bigotry clouds the minds of Nigeria, they will always reason wrongly.

Amaechi is saying this is not the time for the Nation to embark on such projects. We should use and upgrade the ones on ground and people are abusing him.

I wonder if these bigots know the challenges the government is facing with the dwindling price of Crude Oil.
challenges my foot,the presidency feeds with 1.7 billion naira annually,and a lot of other privileges that could be scrapped to better the masses and save funds for the nation.
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by asamaigho(m): 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
I just pity our people for myopic views and bigotry...........I am tempted to call anyone who believe this crap...an Iddiot..

Nobody asked the credibility of the said organisation or group.....whats Arewa??

From the writeup you will know its from a mischief maker.......it was so glaring that no sane person will come out and say those words.......its just an attempt to further create animosity between the North and the South....and to further tarnished the image of the already hated Ameachi.........

There is no such group as Arewa??
The source is questionable and the statement is divisive .....from a bigoted, semi-illiterate and sad fellow from anywhere but North.....Peace.

seconded
pdps' propaganda on the loose,but they will always fail.
i support d minister a 100%,like he said, "why build anoda maritme school,when d one at ORON can b upgraded to a worldclass university".
its obvious dat d gbaramatu maritime school was just a conduit for economic sabotage.It was just anoda way to. compensate criminals.
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by LoveDecay(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
They Biafran's again. First it was a coup, then the despicable bread saga, then massob, and now ipob, today this.

Now we know the true enemy in this country. The east by my observation from time immemorial have been the only group openly pushing for sectarianism and discord.

Bloody Secterians. Send your children to school not aba market or mechanic workshops or cult and kidnapping training school
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Maser: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
The source of this news is not credible, check it. http://www.thewhistleng.com

Not from a credible mainstream news media. Just some obscure and mischievous website floated for propaganda and disparagement.

Why is it that people don't have sense? You just read something and your personal bias takes over and you start ranting without checking source. Wait, even if Arewa harbours such feelings, you'd be dumb to believe they would put it on paper in such a crude manner that can serve as evidence for scandal. This crap of a letter reeks of the handiwork of some mischievous Amaechi hater bent on swaying people against him, but problem is that he didn't author the so called letter tactfully. Only a dullard wouldn't see it for what it truly is, F-A-K-E!

1 Like

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by murphyibiam15(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kufie:

I couldn't help but laugh at this. These people detest anything that encourages education/literacy. Too bad
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Luckylife(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
ahaika23:
Hehehehe, is that so? do you know how many billions of dollars have been earmarked to search for oil in the far desert north? You zombies can't cease to amaze me. Continu! tongue
Bro you real answer the zombies accurately. some zombies wit cow blood since Nigeria civil war are digging deeper when they are in the pit.
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by petermichaels(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
dey call it "taqqiya" lies told to infedels to gain dia trust. e go b d mumu amaechi lyk film. Being friendly with chicken doesn't prevevt it from being killed for a purpose. God save us in dis country. Amen
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
"Divide and rule"!Nigerian politics is neither for the good of all nor the development of the country,but for ethnicity,tribalism and selfishness.Amaechi is now one of you because he betrayed his people for your interest.What a shame!

If the proposed university was situated in the North just as all military head quaters and important national monuments,it would have been a very good development.

I really pity we the ss because we're seen as fools without direction and that's why we're been used and dumped like tissue paper.The North protects theirs while the ss disgraces and destroys theirs.
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by kizitoik2004(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
bunch of fools now have a new name called ' the north' and funny enough; you believe he did that to favor you? i didnt expect you to understand after all you are the 'the north'
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Chigold101(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
cutetopsey:
Hmmmm!

This appraisal though, shouldn't be done in the public for the sake of other ethnics interest.....

So Amaechi will be feeling like, he has done a great thing by cancelling the maritime university in Delta state...... Now the question is WHY the cancellation?
Amaechi is doing what the north wants him to do.
But just Saro Wiwa & Abiola the north will cut his head off soon...
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Chigold101(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
johnwizey:
Gbam!!! Let the wailers and ipob youth start ranting. Though I don't support them thanking him for cancelling that project
What do u support them for?
Amaechi is a Judas... Soon he will go the way of Ken Saro Wiwa & MKO Abiola...
Just wait & see
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
You bring curse upon yourself by calling land created by God erosion ravaged.Reasonable people think before they talk.
DICK4UCKPUSSY:
My brothers from erosion ravaged Land will not like thistonguetonguetongue
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by lailo: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
D report is so fake....put up by Wike and PDP to discredit Dakuku and Amechi.......all about Rivers coming elections......

1 Like

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Chigold101(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kufie:

I couldn't help but laugh at this. These people detest anything that encourages education/literacy. Too bad
bros...

More than that oh...

Soon something similar would appear in the north with a different name... Just watch.

As for Amaechi JUDAS OF UBIMA...

Hang man... For SARO WIWA
Or hot tea... For MKO ABIOLA

Awaits him soon...

The north eats & kills...
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
asamaigho:

y all this falsehood?
didnt u read were he said the one at ORON should b upgraded to a university?.

How will they see that one when their eyes are blinded with ethnic and tribal bigotry.
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by PANAFRICANA: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
The north has always divided nigeria with there utterances. They always promote north south rivalry. So, they have adopted amaechi! Hmm, i hope it is upheld when amaechi guns for the presidential ticked of APC against a northerner. Anuohia...
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by alaskido(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Amaechi, you are a fool. You have cancelled your immediate and great grand childrens future. What we expect from you as a Minister is to bring development to your region and not take it away and give it on a platter of Gold to the Northerners because they are Gold diggers.

They do not have a single oil in their states but they have the best in life while we suffer for lack of good medical care, good schools, good road, no clean water, no good housing, no light, no food etc. You are a disgrace and shame to Niger Deltans.

1 Like

Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Osakah24:
challenges my foot,the presidency feeds with 1.7 billion naira annually,and a lot of other privileges that could be scrapped to better the masses and save funds for the nation.

The President of Nigeria is running the Country, Gov. Amaechi is running his ministry. So because The Presidency spends over a Billion naira on annual feeding, Amaechi should turn to Santa Dasuki?

Amaechi feels for now, Building a new University with 13 Billion naira is wastage when we have scarce resources. He said it is better to upgrade the other institutions in Oron and Zaria to Universities.

Be honest to yourself. Is that not a wise decision by Amaechi?
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by ernesty20(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
johnwizey:
Gbam!!! Let the wailers and ipob youth start ranting. Though I don't support them thanking him for cancelling that project
you dnt support them that means u are a wailler.

North is the problem of this country. As they dnt want good things in the south, good things will always elude them
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by Benitomorgan: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
demarc001:
Lubbishing! Lubbish!! Lubbish!!!
Shame no dey catch some people to say some things. In public.
Honestly
Re: You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
alaskido:
Amaechi, you are a fool. You have cancelled your immediate and great grand childrens future. What we expect from you as a Minister is to bring development to your region and not take it away and give it on a platter of Gold to the Northerners because they are Gold diggers.

They do not have a single oil in their states but they have the best in life while we suffer for lack of good medical care, good schools, good road, no clean water, no good housing, no light, no food etc. You are a disgrace and shame to Niger Deltans.

How is Amaechi a fool? Or you just abuse people when you like. Our Oil revenue fell. The money in the system to work is reduced. Do you think this is the time to embark on a new University or is upgrading the institutions we have to Universities not a better choice.

This decision by Amaechi will lead to Nigeria having three Universities affiliated to transport as opposed to one.

It will be cheaper in the long run and it will create more Universities. The one at Oron will be for the Niger Deltans.

So tell me how you see a wise decision as Foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu / Orji Uzor Kalu To Buy Arsenal FC, Stakes 35%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.