Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community (27187 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: "FG May Collapse" / Recession: 10 National Assets FG May Sell- Premium Times / Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community by Sirtford: 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
MadCow1:

I am from an Oil Producing Community.

If my people Bleep with the pipes, Gun them down.

My dear, u're not. Take it or leave it!
Re: Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community by ojinuocheibi(m): 1:08am On Jan 27, 2016
dearpreye:

The lazy Northern parasitic leaders have always any arrangement that will balance this lopsided system. ..but they won't do that for too long again.

gej was there and never implemented it. So you guys should shut up or possibly go and die.
Re: Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community by Demdem(m): 4:50am On Jan 27, 2016
Mmadu111:
Imagine your home town on the same sized shoe, how will you feel if you're told your village is no longer in "A" but in "Z"?, the truth is for the FG to restructure the Nigeria Federal system to a true federalism.

If my home town is known for criminal activities then it should be erased from the map.
Re: Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community by MadCow1: 6:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Sirtford:

My dear, u're not. Take it or leave it!

Lol..

You can choose to believe what you want, does not change nothing.
Re: Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community by Mmadu111: 6:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Demdem:

If my home town is known for criminal activities then it should be erased from the map.
Regardless of the uprights among them?. Africa/Africans and inhumane tendency. If it's so, then the entire Nigeria should be erased from the map since the Village is part Of Nigeria and those there are called Nigerians.
Re: Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community by Demdem(m): 6:51am On Jan 27, 2016
Mmadu111:
Regardless of the uprights among them?. Africa/Africans and inhumane tendency. If it's so, then the entire Nigeria should be erased from the map since the Village is part Of Nigeria and those there are called Nigerians.

Did u read where i said the legitimate ones should be relocated? From beginning of time, govt has been taking peoples lands. if they chose to do the same for these ones for whatever reason, it wont be the first neither will be the last.
Re: Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2016
dives:

Bros how much does it cost to get to Takwa bay from CMS.

It depend on your ability to bargain.
It range from #800 - #1000 (To & Fro)
You can make a down payment so as to ease the stress of searching for boat when going back
You can also pay per trip.

dives:

Do you pay when you get to the beach. If so how much
Sure, that is the income of the community who ensure that the environment is kept clean.
They do issue ticket which cost #200 (per person), but I do pay #100 (Since I go there often)

NOTE:-
The rate of theft on the beach is almost zero, especially when you pay for tent.
I do leave my phone on the table while swimming. . . The owner of the tent also serve as security
(But make sure you him to watch them)
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community by nijabazaar: 8:35am On Jan 27, 2016
OKKO:
Let me think first...
Implement confab report...get true federalism...go 100% resource control...and finally get state or community police.

Both power and resources belongs to the people it is their natural endowment from God.

So they should siphon the collective wealth as much as they can, right?

At the end of the day we'll all yell Metuh Dasuki....whilst the Tarkwa bay man stands as accused?
Re: Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community by measideyhere(m): 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Gozzzy:
the earlier we get our minds off this oil bullcrap, the better... oil issues av done us far more harm than good in this nation., and is still threatening to do more. angry angry angry
u cant say the oil has done us more harm than good...are we to get rid of the oil or bring in people with better ideologies to handle things in this country? be gratefull we ever had oil without it , its obvious Nigeria would have been way behind than we already are this day...we need heads that think not heads in need of power n leadership roles.
Re: Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community by dives(m): 5:40am On Jan 28, 2016
dason4life:

It depend on your ability to bargain.
It range from #800 - #1000 (To & Fro)
You can make a down payment so as to ease the stress of searching for boat when going back
You can also pay per trip.

Sure, that is the income of the community who ensure that the environment is kept clean.
They do issue ticket which cost #200 (per person), but I do pay #100 (Since I go there often)

NOTE:-
The rate of theft on the beach is almost zero, especially when you pay for tent.
I do leave my phone on the table while swimming. . . The owner of the tent also serve as security
(But make sure you him to watch them)
grin, grin

Thanks Boss for the response. It was well detailed. One last question please. How much does it cost to rent a tent.
Re: Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2016
dives:

Thanks Boss for the response. It was well detailed. One last question please. How much does it cost to rent a tent.

As usual, it still boil down to your negotiation power grin
it depends on the number of chairs you want as there are usually many chairs under each tent (8 - 15).
However, should you require few chairs, let's say 3 - 5, it will be arranged for you such that other fun-seekers
won't disturb your party.
For the price:- At most, let's say #500 per chair (it covers for the tent also).
But on Sundays and Festive period,it is usually expensive due to the high number of Foreigners (who are ready to pay any amount)
that visit the beach.

See photo for sample

Re: Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community by dives(m): 9:56am On Jan 28, 2016
dason4life:

As usual, it still boil down to your negotiation power grin
it depends on the number of chairs you want as there are usually many chairs under each tent (8 - 15).
However, should you require few chairs, let's say 3 - 5, it will be arranged for you such that other fun-seekers
won't disturb your party.
For the price:- At most, let's say #500 per chair (it covers for the tent also).
But on Sundays and Festive period,it is usually expensive due to the high number of Foreigners (who are ready to pay any amount)
that visit the beach.

See photo for sample
Hmm. I see. Thanks a lot boss. You have been of great help. With all these info you have shared, l can now plan ahead and not be caught unawares.

Thank you soo much once again. Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Of Adetuke Morgan & Akintola Oluwadamilola: Osinbajo & Wife Spotted / Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal / 17 Abia Government Vehicles "Secretly Sold Off" For ₦317,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.