Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? (4725 Views)

The Psychology Of Chronic Wife Beaters: Ladies Take Note / Woman Beaters / Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by efoghorjos: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2010
There are men who take delight in beating their wives. They do their boxing practices on their wives instead of going to the gym. What do you think should be done to such men?
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by mamagee3(f): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
Wife beaters should be locked up in jail and have the key thrown into a lagoon.

That's just the best and fitting punishment.
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Omolola1(f): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2010
Seconded ~
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Acidosis(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2010
The wife should be blamed for staying long with a beater.
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by mamagee3(f): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2010
Omolola1:

Seconded ~
wink wink wink
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by 1105(f): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^
why are u winkin @my wife~

mama-gee:

and any body suggesting that wives beaters should be locked up and the key thrown into a lagoon should
also be thrown into that lagoon alongside the key!!
angry angry
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by mamagee3(f): 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^You're a big nuisance. . .

You'll never change even if you get banned everyday. grin
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by StChristina(f): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
Na quick quick castration!so dt they wont b able 2 breed more woman beater.
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by 1105(f): 12:15am On Aug 06, 2010
mama-gee:

^^You're a big nuisance. . .

You'll never change even if you get banned everyday. grin

mama-gee, i sent u a mail.no response.
why are u like dis, are u this UNSERIOUS in real life~
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by double08(m): 12:26am On Aug 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Jungle justice is not the way forward,some women are just necessary nuisance
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by daylae(m): 12:38am On Aug 06, 2010
Then what shud be done to husband beaters. . .
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by 1105(f): 12:55am On Aug 06, 2010
^^^ grin grinTHEY SHOULD BE TAKEN TO THE CHURCH IN BENIN WHERE JESUS APPEARED YESTERDAY!
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by googles: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2010
they should be given an overdose of their own medicine
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by SAGoddess: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2010
The men should be castrated with a blunt knife and the women should be jailed for being silly enough to stay with such, I would never tolerate such!
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by MrCork1: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2010
Sometimes womens do need to be checked in line.

They never obey and they need to no theire roles (no offence)

This is the result of too much edukation, they start growing wings and then they stop cooking (BBC Report: 1979)
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by googles: 7:41am On Aug 06, 2010
Mr Cork:

Sometimes womens do need to be checked in line.

They never obey and they need to no theire roles (no offence)

This is the result of too much edukation,
they start growing wings and then they stop cooking (BBC Report: 1979)

sowii to bother you Mr. cork but wat cave are you from ?? and wat stone age do you belong to
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by MrCork1: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2010
I love women but educated womens really need to be kept in line.

They give stress, they never obey, boss u around, they dont no their roles & they think they are men.

I sugest 17 lashes (minimum), no offence
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Vic2k3(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2010
roflmao
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by MrCork1: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2010
I never boast about my 17inches c0rk

But sorry, u cannot castrate it, 2big!
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by rosekate1(f): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2010
Mr Cork:

They give stress, they never obey, boss u around, they dont no their roles & they think they are men.

there r so many ways of keeping a woman in line other than beating her, go take lessons from experts
mama-gee:

that is not quite enough anybody that beats a spouse (man or woman) should be tied up n beaten mercilessly by d person he beat up
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2010
@poster
if the wife decides to stay(for whatever reason) with this husband who uses her as a punching bag then why should anyone be punished.
if anyone should be punished here then its the WIFE for being such an idi0t!
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by yusuf2(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2010
I think there should be a law to forcefully Separate(Divorce) a man from his wife after it's been proven that he hits her and the man sentenced to a prison term. but i don't understand y some women still stay married to men who hit them even when they have no kids together. Some Guys even hit their girlfriends and they still remain together, whats up with that?
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by SAGoddess: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2010
yusuf_@:

I think there should be a law to forcefully Separate(Divorce) a man from his wife after it's been proven that he hits her and the man sentenced to a prison term. but i don't understand y some women still stay married to men who hit them even when they have no kids together. Some Guys even hit their girlfriends and they still remain together, whats up with that?

The abuse is mistaken for LOVE by most abused women and when they are not beaten into a pulp, they think the guy does not care for them, SMHRH!
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by bidemi12(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2010
Mr Cork:

what do you mean by "they never obey". Na dog you marry? if you cannot utilise your logical/reasoning skills to motivate her then you are to blame. Or simply you did not really know her before you married her. so who's fault is it?
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2010
yusuf_@:

no "law" can separate a woman from a man she clearly loves unconditionally or a woman who is willing to accept "anything" to stay in a relationship. some are so desperate to marry that, when they do, only death can separate them LITERALLY. they prefer to be beaten up or WORST than divorce. to them divorce is like a shame (or a religious no no) so they stick to it. i mean, what do you expect when your pastor tells you to pray rather than leave?!

after the beating, some guys will just say "i am sorry" or "i wont do it again" and that would be it, case close and forgotten!
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2010
The should be seperated from their diks! tongue
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by mkpuluma(f): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2010
still thinking of wt should be done to them

will be back shortly.
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Raimond(m): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2010
They should be sent to the army Barracks and made to slap the first officer in sight""""let`s see what happens after that grin tongue
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by sweeti14(f): 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2010
Raimond:

They should be sent to the army Barracks and made to slap the first officer in sight""""let`s see what happens after that grin tongue
ROFLMAO dat one nah death oh! grin

@ OP they should be beaten to death!!, angry tongue
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Nuriel22: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2010
Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by Jephyard(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2010
Both of them should either go for counselling or better still to the psychatric hospital because before a fight there had to be a reason for the fight and a fault might come from both sides and most especially women.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? by VALIDATOR: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2010
A man beats his wife because he is unable to control his temper.Uncontrollable temper doesn't develop overnight. It must have been there all along before the wedding. It was her choice to marry such a man may be because of other stuffs she was getting from him.She should learn that "you can't eat your akara and still have it".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / What She Saw On Her Ex Boyfriend's Status / STORY: My Delicious Landlady (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.