Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

There Should Be A Death Penalty For Rape In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Should Be A Death Penalty For Rape In Nigeria (579 Views)

I Want Death Penalty For Hoes, I Hate Them more than The Devil / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Should Be A Death Penalty For Rape In Nigeria by Strahovski1(m): 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rape is not a good thing. And now, its very rampant especially in Nigeria. We hear the news everyday.

So i was just thinking, wouldn't it be much better and safer for women if the government can legalize a death penalty for rape in Nigeria? Where i come from, its death by hanging or castration by hand if you rape a woman especially a young lady in her prime. Women in our place are safe and walk freely among men in the day and at night(Although some may rape and get away, but its now rare)

What do you guys think? Nigeria needs something like that right? To protect women.
Re: There Should Be A Death Penalty For Rape In Nigeria by kaziblake(f): 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
I agree with you.
Rape is now becoming rampant in our society,a grown up man will rape a grown up girl..Even little's girls aren't spared anymore.
Government need to introduce the death penalty sentence as to reduce rape cases in nigeria.
Re: There Should Be A Death Penalty For Rape In Nigeria by Strahovski1(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
^^^^ Very true and it has destroyed the lives of many young women.
Re: There Should Be A Death Penalty For Rape In Nigeria by Smellymouth: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
I concur grin
Re: There Should Be A Death Penalty For Rape In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:
^^^^ Very true and it has destroyed the lives of many young women.
why not campaign for rapists to be sentenced to death in India before complaining abt rapists in nigeria
Re: There Should Be A Death Penalty For Rape In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
This indian attention seeker.

I hope they kill rapists in your country.
Re: There Should Be A Death Penalty For Rape In Nigeria by dollyjoy(f): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
All you folks can do is talk and talk,no means of enforcing them,if you like rant from now till tommorow it wouldnt change anything.
Re: There Should Be A Death Penalty For Rape In Nigeria by Adonis3: 6:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Speechless3:
This indian attention seeker.
I hope they kill rapists in your country.

are you minding the mofo??

Strahovski1:
Women in our place are safe and walk freely among men in the day and at night(Although some may rape and get away, but its now rare)

and yet they still rank #1 on countries with the most rape cases

So I only wonder what'll happen when many begin to escape

#Adonis3HasSopken

(1) (Reply)

Its Mother Valntine / Two Hot Chicks Disgracingthemselves In Public / Do You Think This Is The Reason Naija Education Is Down Sliding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.