Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Do You Think This Is The Reason Naija Education Is Down Sliding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think This Is The Reason Naija Education Is Down Sliding? (580 Views)

The Reason Naija Lost Yesterday(pics) / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) / Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think This Is The Reason Naija Education Is Down Sliding? by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 11, 2016
Looking at the List below, It shows that people get great rewards from things outside the Educational system but get peanuts when they perform outstandingly in the Educational field.
Do you think this is the main reason?
Cc. lalasticlala

Re: Do You Think This Is The Reason Naija Education Is Down Sliding? by iceberylin(m): 7:51am On Feb 11, 2016
Another excuse for failure...
Re: Do You Think This Is The Reason Naija Education Is Down Sliding? by majamajic(m): 7:52am On Feb 11, 2016
not at all
Re: Do You Think This Is The Reason Naija Education Is Down Sliding? by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 11, 2016
am planning going into music, i can't afford after 5yrs of university education and no job, money won't be the problem though, i will be saving while still in school
Re: Do You Think This Is The Reason Naija Education Is Down Sliding? by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 11, 2016
majamajic:
not at all
am sure u don't understand me
Re: Do You Think This Is The Reason Naija Education Is Down Sliding? by majamajic(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2016
lilzcee:
am sure u don't understand me

i mean its not the reason,
Re: Do You Think This Is The Reason Naija Education Is Down Sliding? by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2016
majamajic:

i mean its not the reason,
is the reason, entertainment has taken over, education doesn't give money rather it will stress u out
Re: Do You Think This Is The Reason Naija Education Is Down Sliding? by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2016
The school competition you mentioned are for primary/secondary students and do not generate viewers and income for the sponsors while the project fame, ultimate search etc are for adults and has more viewers also generates funds for the sponsors
Re: Do You Think This Is The Reason Naija Education Is Down Sliding? by majamajic(m): 8:13am On Feb 11, 2016
lilzcee:
is the reason, entertainment has taken over, education doesn't give money rather it will stress u out

meanwhile Nigeria education is not sliding, most of these entertainers still do go to school.
Re: Do You Think This Is The Reason Naija Education Is Down Sliding? by Ayt27(m): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2016
A pageant held in Unilag held a couple a couple of years ago and the girl won a car(we are all very happy for her) and in the same University a girl won a debate for her school Nationwide and she got a Laptop.

Forgive me when I say yes, it most probably is.

(1) (Reply)

How To Date A Nigerian Nerd / Why Do Men Love Harassing Women / When A Guy & Girl Fall Out Of Love After Eloping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.