Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. (2540 Views)

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by naijaboiy: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

No be lie abeg gringrin
I can remember when I joined newly cry
The lord is good cheesy

Anyways, you good?
That time that you wanted to kill my following feed wth chats.

Kai! shocked

Na only SMALL wey you reduce. Just SMAAAAALL!!! grin
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Laveda(f): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

That time that you wanted to kill my following feed wth chats.

Kai! shocked

Na only SMALL wey you reduce. Just SMAAAAALL!!! grin
LMFAO gringrin
JJC no be beans cheesy
I was jonzing that time ehn...Nairaland intoxicated me... crycry

But I'm grown now cool no shíts again ..no be small seff...biiiiig grin
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by naijaboiy: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

LMFAO gringrin
JJC no be beans cheesy
I was jonzing that time ehn...Nairaland intoxicated me... crycry

But I'm grown now cool no shíts again ..no be small seff...biiiiig grin
Lool...maybe you went to MFM.
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Laveda(f): 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...maybe you went to MFM.
LOL...Time changed all that...
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Kaylexzy(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided dumb

U think my comment is dumb?

Really?

LMAO

U giving an award without a reward is crap dude!!

Abeg do beta tin....
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by joseph1832(m): 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

Their papa grin
Money no join seff...fake awards everywhere angry
Oh really? But when you were winning awards in Diary section/Rap section we didn't hear you say this oh? LmFaO.
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Laveda(f): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh really? But when you were winning awards in Diary section/Rap section we didn't hear you say this oh? LmFaO.
Shey you've come oh lipsrsealed
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by joseph1832(m): 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

Shey you've come oh lipsrsealed
I'm of the opinion I didn't leave before. Lol. tongue
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Laveda(f): 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm of the opinion I didn't leave before. Lol. tongue
Well, the award isn't necessary..
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by joseph1832(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

Well, the award isn't necessary..
I see. So who decide which award is necessary and which one isn't?
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Laveda(f): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
joseph1832:
I see. So who decide which award is necessary and which one isn't?
Well I wasn't insinuating one person needs to decide it...
All I'm saying is there's no point coming out to create a thread giving out irrelevant awards too....
Most active user? What for ?
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by joseph1832(m): 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

Well I wasn't insinuating one person needs to decide it...
All I'm saying is there's no point coming out to create a thread giving out irrelevant awards too....
Most active user? What for ?
Well like I said earlier, you should have said all this when the Diary section award and the rest were being given, because what's the point, just like you said.

If you can poke holes in this award, I see no reason why you didn't when you were winning awards but instead, you was busy congratulation every tom, dick and harry who won. tongue

1 Like

Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Laveda(f): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Well like I said earlier, you should have said all this when the Diary section award and the rest were being given, because what's the point, just like you said.

If you can poke holes in this award, I see no reason why you didn't when you were winning awards but instead, you was busy congratulation every tom, dick and harry who won. tongue
The awards I congratulated were worth it...
One person didn't just wake up, create a thread and start dishing out awards..it was well recognized In each section tongue...
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by joseph1832(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

The awards I congratulated were worth it...
One person didn't just wake up, create a thread and start dishing out awards..it was well recognized In each section tongue...
LOL. And who gave the organizers the power to organize it? And how did you know it was well organize? What were the criteria used for selecting winners? Etc. grin
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Laveda(f): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. And who gave the organizers the power to organize it? And how did you know it was well organize? What were the criteria used for selecting winners? Etc. grin
It seems you're lost on Nairaland.. grin
The award thingy is done yearly..before the main award thread is created, there's always a nomination thread in which all members of that particular section are allowed to vote. Which means such award is accepted in that section. tongue
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by LordOfTheWeed: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why is Kingtom not on the list? undecided

1 Like

Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by joseph1832(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

It seems you're lost on Nairaland.. grin
The award thingy is done yearly..before the main award thread is created, there's always a nomination thread in which all members of that particular section are allowed to vote. Which means such award is accepted in that section. tongue
Em madam, I also have a Diary remember. An award where friends and family nominate each other can't be said to be fair is it

Anyway, enjoy yah sef! Life too short. Hope you dey read your book sha? tongue
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Laveda(f): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Em madam, I also have a Diary remember. An award where friends and family nominate each other can't be said to be fair is it

Anyway, enjoy yah sef! Life too short. Hope you dey read your book sha? tongue
You have a diary? shocked
Lemme go read tongue
I think all the awards I've witnessed here wasn't biased..my thoughts sha...

Yes .. cheesy
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by DAVIYJONESS: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:

Because he is your friend? He is not active and doesn't contribute to anything.
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by joseph1832(m): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

You have a diary? shocked
Lemme go read tongue
I think all the awards I've witnessed here wasn't biased..my thoughts sha...

Yes .. cheesy
Don't bother to read it, its not the usual one sided juvenile stuff you share. Lol.

But knock yourself out. Lemme even check it, been thinking of updating it recently...
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by KingTom(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:
Oga why you dey abuse me like this na grin
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Laveda(f): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Don't bother to read it, its not the usual one sided juvenile stuff you share. Lol.

But knock yourself out. Lemme even check it, been thinking of updating it recently...
Something different wouldn't be bad, or, what do you think? smiley

Waiting to read from your next update tongue
Gone through it already, there's even something to show for it tongue
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by joseph1832(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:
Something different wouldn't be bad, or, what do you think? smiley

Waiting to read from your next update tongue
Gone through it already, there's even something to show for it tongue
LOL. I was hoping it will bore you to death, apparently, it didn't.

So which post caught your attention? Lol.
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by LordOfTheWeed: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
KingTom:

Oga why you dey abuse me like this na grin
grin grin grin
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Laveda(f): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. I was hoping it will bore you to death, apparently, it didn't.

So which post caught your attention? Lol.
A post you talked about married men not going direct to their houses but would rather prefer hanging around in beer parlours...

The Val's issue and a thread created by a romancelander..
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by joseph1832(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

A post you talked about married men not going direct to their houses but would rather prefer hanging around in beer parlours...

The Val's issue and a thread created by a romancelander..
Hmm. You want to know the romancelander I was talking about? grin
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Laveda(f): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm. You want to know the romancelander I was talking about? grin
Yes grin
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by joseph1832(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

Yes grin
Send me a pm, and I'll sing like a bird. LOL. grin
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Laveda(f): 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
joseph1832:
Send me a pm, and I'll sing like a bird. LOL. grin
We've gone past that stage? angry
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by joseph1832(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

We've gone past that stage? angry
Oh really. Then send me a message via the 'unusual' way... LOL.
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by obiorathesubtle: 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
undecided uuh.. Get a Life, a real one!
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
This is ridiculous

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Missed Out A Great Opportunity Of Sleeping With Me (photo) / My Experience At D Bank Today / Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.