Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Bariga Slum Where Olamide Grew Up (photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bariga Slum Where Olamide Grew Up (photos) (67395 Views)

Loved Up Photos Of Davido And Chioma / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bariga Slum Where Olamide Grew Up (photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

Finally!!! You're back from your prison.

I hope they sentence you to 3 months imprisonement soon. tongue
make you no go die of jealousy because of me o. I know say you miss me die. I readed all the shiiiiit you wroted about me while i was away, now i am back to deal with you in a very big way. First kneel down,close your eyes and raise up your hands. No no no pls dont raise your hands up,i doesnt want to see those dirty bear bear in your armpits
Re: Bariga Slum Where Olamide Grew Up (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
make you no go die of jealousy because of me o. I know say you miss me die. I readed all the shiiiiit you wroted about me while i was away, now i am back to deal with you in a very big way. First kneel down,close your eyes and raise up your hands. No no no pls dont raise your hands up,i doesnt want to see those dirty bear bear in your armpits

If I call lala for you now, you'll say I'm wicked. angry angry

Cant you just be a good child for one week? cheesy
Re: Bariga Slum Where Olamide Grew Up (photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

If I call lala for you now, you'll say I'm wicked. angry angry

Cant you just be a good child for one week? cheesy
you wan take style use me to make lala notice you by all means abi?i know your trick now,lala thing long and big o
Re: Bariga Slum Where Olamide Grew Up (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
IYANGBALI:
you wan take style use me to make lala notice you by all means abi?i know your trick now,lala thing long and big o

You no well! angry angry
Re: Bariga Slum Where Olamide Grew Up (photos) by Okemmuo(m): 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
repogirl:
I am the one, thanks. smiley

Ur welcom jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yeankah Banks: How An IN Driver Masturbated While Carrying Me / Regina Daniels' Real Age Revealed By Mother, Rita Daniels In BBCPidgin Interview / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.