Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

How Gospel Minister Nathaniel Bassey Toasted His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Gospel Minister Nathaniel Bassey Toasted His Wife (1530 Views)

Question: How Old Were U When U First Toasted A Girl. / See How I Toasted Cashier At A Bank Today... / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Gospel Minister Nathaniel Bassey Toasted His Wife by neeyor88: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
I saw this write up on this prolific Gospel Music minister and i felt i should share this with our single sisters of today that are looking forward to settle down with the man you want to live with for the rest of your life.
Here was how this young man approached his wife then:

I remember asking my wife to marry me, and after she shared it with a "friend", the fellow said to her, " is that the best you can do for your self ?". Perhaps meaning, "how can you decide to marry some small boy who says he is a musician.?"
Well, today, the story is different and God has been faithful.

She has been a great source of support, allowing me serve God and my generation with my gifts. And wherever we go, she is celebrated and appreciated for being my wife.

I celebrated my wife, SARAH, on her birthday .Today. And use the medium to say thank you for having the faith to say yes. I remember saying to her, " I don't have money o",( at least not as much as the oil and bank boys - LOL) but that I had Jesus and a great gift and potential. I added I wasn't a lazy man. Who believed in working hard and smart. And that given the opportunity, we would do great exploits in the kingdom around the world.
And in the last two birthdays we have had to celebrate her outside the country, together lifting Jesus high. And we have only begun.

Happy birthday My love. Your life has just begun. Get ready for greater grace and glory. God bless you.

And to my single sisters. Don't marry money. Marry vision. Don't marry swag. Marry purpose. Marry for where you are going, and not for where you are at the moment.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207151202918481&id=1234552946&set=a.1254345998816.2039709.1234552946&source=56

Re: How Gospel Minister Nathaniel Bassey Toasted His Wife by dollyjoy(f): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Happybirthday,
Re: How Gospel Minister Nathaniel Bassey Toasted His Wife by Exxit(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
preach undecided undecided undecided undecided like they don't have a choice of their own. my ladies, do what ever you want. marry a guy w money, fame, or whatever smiley its a free world. do whatever you want.
Re: How Gospel Minister Nathaniel Bassey Toasted His Wife by dayssolalee(m): 2:27am On Nov 23, 2019
10 Things About Nathaniel Bassey You Probably Didn’t Know

https://smenmusic.com.ng/10-things-about-nathaniel-bassey-you-probably-didnt-know/

(1) (Reply)

10 Official most Sexiest Nationalities For Men And Women On Earth. / Ladies Would Love This... / Help a friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.