Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Help a friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help a friend (1530 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Friend Who Always Make You Feel Bad / I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help a friend by Sugarcious(m): 4:36am On Apr 29, 2016
I got this email from a friend. Read below

"Am now grown up so dont think am a kid anymore.
I have this problem which is making me feel bad.
Ofcourse am good looking; everything an average lady will want in a guy.
I have a lot of female friends too but the problem is that although some of them have been showing me their green light, its so difficult for me to sit with a lady and discuss heart issues. Even if I eventually sit with a lady our discussion will gradually shift to a different topic.
Its hurting me deep down. Everyday I sit with a pretty lady in a taxi but each time i feel like saying something, my lips just become heavy.
I feel lonely.

Pls legends in the industry and even ladies, I need your advice. How I do I break free from these attitude or in simple steps..how do I toast a lady?"

1 Like

Re: Help a friend by wordbank(m): 5:14am On Apr 29, 2016
First, ur post is a bit of confusing but I'll recommend cocky comedy by D' Angelo
Re: Help a friend by Sugarcious(m): 5:21am On Apr 29, 2016
wordbank:
First, ur post is a bit of confusing
The last sentence explains everithing.

2 Likes

Re: Help a friend by firstking01(m): 5:35am On Apr 29, 2016
This is why i love my extroverting nature cool...things like this are too trivial for us cool...op you could be an introvert durgh...??

Just to help you...
You meet her in a taxi...greet her first with a smile...look for anything to strike a convo with her....you know girls love anything gist and entertainment...make yourself interesting to her, most time you dnt really need to dress overtly fine or look supernaturally handsome...just be moderate in everything you do or say...exhibit and unleash some levels of humour...and above all be yourself...

Note, these things can only be much effective in a confine or well defined and relaxed environs as no girl would want you to rush her, it will make you appear desperate before her...get to know her better and let her have this confidence in you as a foundation of the first impression...

Hope this help sha...

1 Like

Re: Help a friend by Smellymouth: 5:41am On Apr 29, 2016
Hhmmm
Re: Help a friend by chriskosherbal(m): 5:47am On Apr 29, 2016
Start by looking into the eyes of everyone that you come across. That may generate confidence for you.

2 Likes

Re: Help a friend by walearoy(m): 6:06am On Apr 29, 2016
I was once shy and sometime still shows, however I expect the worst from any lady so i just say what i want to without fear.

Try it

1 Like

Re: Help a friend by GoldenJAT(m): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2016
don't even know Wat 2 say.. FORCE YOURSELF.
Re: Help a friend by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 29, 2016
firstking01:
This is why i love my extroverting nature cool...things like this are too trivial for us cool...op you could be an introvert durgh...??

Just to help you...
You meet her in a taxi...greet her first with a smile...look for anything to strike a convo with her....you know girls love anything gist and entertainment...make yourself interesting to her, most time you dnt really need to dress overtly fine or look supernaturally handsome...just be moderate in everything you do or say...exhibit and unleash some levels of humour...and above all be yourself...

Note, these things can only be much effective in a confine or well defined and relaxed environs as no girl would want you to rush her, it will make you appear desperate before her...get to know better and let her have this confidence in you as a foundation of the first impression...

Hope this help sha...
Gbam!!! U deserve a hefty mouth jab!!!
Re: Help a friend by firstking01(m): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2016
grayht:
Gbam!!! U deserve a hefty mouth jab!!!
Mouth jab hunundecided??
Re: Help a friend by Sugarcious(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2016
firstking01:

Just to help you...

Note, these things can only be much effective in a confine or well defined and relaxed environs as no girl would want you to rush her, it will make you appear desperate before her...get to know her better and let her have this confidence in you as a foundation of the first impression...

Hope this help sha...

SURELY! Thanks...
Re: Help a friend by firstking01(m): 7:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Sugarcious:
SURELY! Thanks...
Yua wellcome cool..

But hey....dnt forget to stop by and VoteMimzyForMissNairaland2016cheesy
Re: Help a friend by 4C2215131: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2016
Sugarcious:
Am now grown up so dont think am a kid anymore.
I have this problem which is making me feel bad.
Ofcourse am good looking; everything an average lady will want in a guy.
I have a lot of female friends too but the problem is that although some of them have been showing me their green light, its so difficult for me to sit with a lady and discuss heart issues. Even if I eventually sit with a lady our discussion will gradually shift to a different topic.
Its hurting me deep down. Everyday I sit with a pretty lady in a taxi but each time i feel like saying something, my lips just become heavy.
I feel lonely.

Pls legends in the industry and even ladies, I need your advice. How I do I break free from these attitude or in simple steps..how do I toast a lady?

Then you, my friend, are destined to remain single and searching ad infinitum.

Grow some balls or grow rich. Both will get you a lady but the latter will make the process quicker and you're sure to have juicier female than the former as money means the world to majority of women especially Nigerian ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Help a friend by Aremu01(m): 10:16am On May 03, 2016
Hi bro
I am an introvert like you. Whenever you see a girl u like, walk up to her and say something. And always remember, the WORST she ll EVER, I repeat EVER say is NO. With that mindset, summon courage....
I know what we introverts face, so I perfectly understand.
U just gotta grow some balls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help a friend by Florblu(f): 11:14am On May 03, 2016
Aremu01:
Hi bro
I am an introvert like you. Whenever you see a girl u like, walk up to her and say something. And always remember, the WORST she ll EVER, I repeat EVER say is NO. With that mindset, summon courage....

YINMU
Re: Help a friend by Aremu01(m): 11:47am On May 03, 2016
Florblu:

YINMU
Smiles...
Re: Help a friend by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 03, 2016
Aremu01:
Hi bro

Something like?
Re: Help a friend by swaggzo(m): 2:11pm On May 03, 2016
joshysmartie:

Something like?

JUST WALK UP TO HER AND TELL HER YOUR BALLS ARE VERY HAIRY
angry
Re: Help a friend by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 03, 2016
swaggzo:

JUST WALK UP TO HER AND TELL HER YOUR BALLS ARE VERY HAIRY
angry

I'll pass
Re: Help a friend by Burgerlomo: 2:38pm On May 03, 2016
Just holla me whenever you see any damsel, and I will do the job on your behalf and the service is free grin
Re: Help a friend by Rushtec(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2016
TOPIC MODIFIED: HOW DO I TOAST A LADY WITHOUT SHAKEN wink
Re: Help a friend by Shollay20(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2016
Bros! Nah night things, street germs!

1. Ask your close friend tell him the truth that, i dont know how to toast Girl, this one work 85% sure, he will start by showing you the pics, and when you through with that one he will now give you the girl's no and her "clue! too. What i meant by clue was her real name, age, location and her family, what she like best, what is hate best and so on.

2. Ask your female friend that you really needs her help that you like one of is close friends, and told her is not a joking matter, you will now begin by saying please i like (NAME) I like her dress, makeup, even her hair style, your friend may said, ok what about me, you ll said, Don't worry you fine now, i will buy MTN Recharge card if she/(NAME) did my own, Tell that you friend that what you need is finished work, what i meant by finish work was when she will come and visit you, and your friend will tell the next preparation. This one is 100% sure. Even oldman is doing it. Because your friend will explain everything about you to her. You own is just to enter the car and start the enging. Good luck.

3. DO IT YOUSELF" THIS ONE 50% BECAUSE YOU DON'T NO EACHOTHER BUT IT WORKS Better.

I have been using this logics since i grown & it use to work for me!

ANY GIRL YOU SEE

Guy: say! hello babe is like i knew you some where else....

Babe repling: am sorry i dont think i know you.

Guy: Ok now! we have known each other you will start by introducing about yourself, my name are so so, am working in so so...dont forget to mention few...you ll now say ok, may i no little about you, u will say don't shy now aftrall we are friend already..please now tell your name now.

babe repling: she may said no or yes, depending on what she said if it's no, don't worry you will put more effort by saying is like you are fighting with me, and as i see i feel so good even you are pretty and my mind told that you are good babe to be with, okay may i have you number please, if she said no, dont worry still put more effort, i no say say she will give you, if she gave u, you will ask her which name may i gonner save it with? I know she ll releave her real name. But if she said no again chai! Dont worry said hmmm you dont releave ur name and no..OKAY I WANNA NO YOU MORE THAN THIS? I mean i want to see again... Typing is not easy bros try it, it work don't be shy...

2 Likes

Re: Help a friend by xtervaganza(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2016
Toast a girl you like whole acting drunk.

If she turns you down deny ever asking her out that you were drunk when u asked her out

2 Likes

Re: Help a friend by Sugarcious(m): 9:33pm On May 03, 2016
Shollay20:

1. Ask your close friend tell him the truth that, i dont know how to toast Girl, this one work 85% sure, he will start by showing you the pics, and when you through with that one he will now give you the girl's no and her "clue! too. What i meant by clue was her real name, age, location and her family, what she like best, what is hate best and so on.

2. Ask your female friend that you really needs her help that you like one of is close friends, and told her is not a joking matter, you will now begin by saying please i like (NAME) I like her dress, makeup, even her hair style, your friend may said, ok what about me, you ll said, Don't worry you fine now, i will buy MTN Recharge card if she/(NAME) did my own, Tell that you friend that what you need is finished work, what i meant by finish work was when she will come and visit you, and your friend will tell the next preparation. This one is 100% sure. Even oldman is doing it. Because your friend will explain everything about you to her. You own is just to enter the car and start the enging. Good luck.

3. DO IT YOUSELF" THIS ONE 50% BECAUSE YOU DON'T NO EACHOTHER BUT IT WORKS Better.

ANY GIRL YOU SEE

Guy: Ok now! we have known each other you will start by introducing about yourself, my name are so so, am working in so so...dont forget to mention few...you ll now say ok, may i no little about you, u will say don't shy now aftrall we are friend already..please now tell your name now.

babe repling: she may said no or yes, depending on what she said if it's no, don't worry you will put more effort by saying is like you are fighting with me, and as i see i feel so good even you are pretty and my mind told that you are good babe to be with, okay may i have you number please, if she said no, dont worry still put more effort, i no say say she will give you, if she gave u, you will ask her which name may i gonner save it with? I know she ll releave her real name. But if she said no again chai! Dont worry said hmmm you dont releave ur name and no..OKAY I WANNA NO YOU MORE THAN THIS? I mean i want to see again... Typing is not easy bros try it, it work don't be shy...
You try! Thanks
Re: Help a friend by Aremu01(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2016
Shollay20:

ANY GIRL YOU SEE

Ur head is there
Re: Help a friend by halfricanadian(f): 10:14pm On May 03, 2016
You just have to be courageous nd strong talk to them we are all humans ok
Re: Help a friend by KingRex1(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2016
I've never seen sense in asking a lady out at ur first encounter. You ma should have taste u dont need to ask evry gal out.

If she meets ur specs or have admirable qualities, talk to her about them bt that shld be subsequent to having lil chats with her.

Get her num, be urself. If u still like her, take it from there, u must have gotten comfortable with asking her out.
Re: Help a friend by tundx0: 10:35pm On May 03, 2016
u guys are awesome
Re: Help a friend by Shollay20(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2016
tundx0:
u guys are awesome

you are welcome sir!

Girls too like guyz who has courage....and caring...

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders, Let's Have A Mini Discussion. / Will My Guy Call To Make Up? / Things That Really Attract A Man To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.