Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,487 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? (3747 Views)

Many Ladies Are Lonely In Europe / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
How many ladies can confidently say this to their current or future husband? I mean do we have ladies that have this kind of heart; who can be faithful and stay committed to their husband?

"Dear future husband... I will let u tease me and make me blush, I will show you off to the world... I will kiss you anytime anywhere... I will wear your shirts, I will ask for your warmth when am cold, I will cuddle with you, I will drop cute little notes in your clothes when you go to work... I will make silly faces with you... I will have lazy days with you, I will be there for you, I will laugh at your jokes... I will buy you random gifts just to see your surprised face, I will hold your hands in front of my friends... I will talk about you as the cutest guy in the world... I will sleep in your shirt... I will keep our secrets... I will always pray for you, your people will be my people, I will never turn my back on you despite the situation, I will turn your house to a home... I will cook great meals for you just so you look healthy and refreshed, I will get along with your friends... I will let you have your guy time, I will argue with you but will also accept when am wrong, I will bite your lips if you end our kiss to soon, I will give you cute babies........I WILL STAY FAITHFUL AND ALWAYS LOVE YOU.......so help me God!!"

(Copied)

2 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by swiz123(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
God have mercy on your soul
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by GloriaNinja(f): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2018
undecided AND HOW MANY MEN CAN CONFIDENTLY SAY THAT ABOUT THEIR WIVES?

11 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
wakeup from that fairytale dream biko and face reality
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please what reality? I mean...this is a natural and simple expression a woman's true love. this is how it should be...things have really gone wrong in this world
jessca048:

4 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
Sure there are....many of them

GloriaNinja:
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by naijacentric(m): 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Maybe 5%
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Nasri100(m): 11:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
Depends
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Martinez19(m): 12:20am On Jun 23, 2018
Summary: I will be your zombie grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by d4real890(m): 4:00am On Jun 23, 2018
Yah a random ladies can say it but only few of them can keep to their words.Imagine a lady i was dating who promised me all this sweet words is not beside me again simply because I told her to control her anger and the next thing I noticed was that she has blocked me from a social media accounts.

N.B It's take a real and courageous lady to keep a promise

3 Likes

Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Bossontop(m): 5:41am On Jun 23, 2018
undecided
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Alexander4real(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2018
jessca048:

Reality is shit

Trust me but am guessing that post above is possible anyways
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Alexander4real(m): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2018
GloriaNinja:

Well about 7.614653% OF Nigerian men taking Nigeria as a case study
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Saff(f): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2018
Single, can’t relate angry
Where is my hozbandd angry
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by ODeva(f): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
Show it instead of saying it. Things like that are easier said than done.

1 Like

Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by damtan(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
Saff:
Single, can’t relate angry Where is my hozbandd angry
here i am. been looking for you too
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
i am proud to say i do 90 percent of the above comment, proverbs 31 from verse 10 down helps me alot, marriage is sweet, only when d wife is humble and can endure
Re: How Many Ladies Can Confidently Say This To Their Current Or Future Husband? by KillerBeauty(f): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
Isn't saying it suppose to be the easy part

Doing it is the koko

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Stuck With Another Man During Sex, Caught Red-handed. She Cries / Slay Queen Sends Message To Guys Who Likes Bj But Don't Wash Their Balls / She Is Giving Me Green Light, Should I Give Her My Heart Or Should I Snub Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.