Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. (59360 Views)

Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) / You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics / The Biafran Army In Action (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by haffaze777(m): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
That's my gomina,omo olowu oduru, omo aji fegbere sere,don't ask me d meaning because dis thread is for yoruba
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by arresa: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by Idrico(m): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
We can't feel the government presence at Ayetoro,Itele.No single project has been done in the area since he assumed office.He does not feel that we need to be considered having waited in the sun to cast our votes.There is God sha.
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by Twistaray(m): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by don4hat: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Na him papa money Him dey spend? Rubbish !!!
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by arresa: 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by Keepshining(f): 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
The lady in yellow top wey dey smile sheepishly be likeā€œEh! ewo! see my humble governor, na here i dey o. Pls remember me in you kingdom o.
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by sanmibukunmi: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Aressa I like this thread but I must say I have to make some corrections on it
1- most of these projects have been completed a long time ago. e.g the oke ilewo fly over was commissioned as far back as 2014.... before the end of Amosuns first tenure.
2- you don't need to answer all theses iPod youths because we are in no competition with any of region. we develop at our own pace and hence don't give them attention .
3: I can see someone trying to lambaste Daniel like he totally failed. to me I see that Daniel has his part and it paved a way for what we are seeing in ogun today. the difference between the two is their priorities. Daniel focused more on generating IGR for the state and expanding the business potential at the long run while Amosun focused solely on infrastructural development. some pix you pasted here are even Daniels works and as at now they have been abandoned e.g olumo rock. Daniel changed the destiny of that place and I can't imagine the amount the state generated from it. also the OPIC building was from Daniels tenure.... the park inn does not even have anything to do with Amosun as it was Daniel that came up with the idea of privatising gateway hotel and one of the results is the park in you see today. the others still have cases in court as Amosun does not want them to be privatised....

in all am happy ogun is moving, I know each successive government has its plans and I know development will keep coming to the state....and also to other state in Southwest...

5 Likes

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by arresa: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Education...

grin
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by arresa: 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
sanmibukunmi:
Aressa I like this thread but I must say I have to make some corrections on it
1- most of these projects have been completed a long time ago. e.g the oke ilewo fly over was commissioned as far back as 2014.... before the end of Amosuns first tenure.
2- you don't need to answer all theses iPod youths because we are in no competition with any of region. we develop at our own pace and hence don't give them attention .
3: I can see someone trying to lambaste Daniel like he totally failed. to me I see that Daniel has his part and it paved a way for what we are seeing in ogun today. the difference between the two is their priorities. Daniel focused more on generating IGR for the state and expanding the business potential at the long run while Amosun focused solely on infrastructural development. some pix you pasted here are even Daniels works and as at now they have been abandoned e.g olumo rock. Daniel changed the destiny of that place and I can't imagine the amount the state generated from it. also the OPIC building was from Daniels tenure.... the park inn does not even have anything to do with Amosun as it was Daniel that came up with the idea of privatising gateway hotel and one of the results is the park in you see today. the others still have cases in court as Amosun does not want them to be privatised....

in all am happy ogun is moving, I know each successive government has its plans and I know development will keep coming to the state....and also to other state in Southwest...

I see what you are saying, but this thread is more about showcasing Ogun state...

Though very underrated, but Ogun is indeed moving up. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by hyperflex(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Let him finish one. Akute/ alagbole is in disarray. Using inflated projects to rob people of Ogun Blind. Please only naive pple get carried away by this.
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by arresa: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by ojeffo: 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Indeed.. Peter obi did not leave any 75 billion for obiano, atleast obiano said that himself but it's left for badbelles to believe what they want. Obiano has in just 2 years outperformed obi's 8 years... Anyway, why I'm I arguing with you? You want to compare your mushroom flyovers in Ogun State with obiano's 3 worldclass flyovers? Lol? The same ogun state where workers are going on strike today? Abeg.... cheesy cheesy
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/ogun-workers-begin-strike-today-over-pension-deductions/130893.html
IM FROM ANAMBRA..BUT I AM ASHAMED OF YOU.....AND THE GOVERNOR

1 Like

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by arresa: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by inlandtaipan: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
wristbangle:

gringrin my igbo brothers get wahala sha. Anyway those brown roofs are the chronic villages, just like the ones in your state. U can't deny that there is no brown roof house in your state especially the village settlement cool
so the governor is building flyovers in the villages even when the towns don't have?

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by Dindondin(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
arresa:
WDERF
whos paying you for this junk publication? you ll be relieved soon if you don't put proper write up to the pics. post pic wt description & not just PUC without a story. BTW, you posted only Amosun's achievements in Abk. what abt other LGs? Well, you can't see much in other LGs cos Amosun is gov of abk alone
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by arresa: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by arresa: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by seunajia: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
don4hat:
Na him papa money Him dey spend? Rubbish !!!

No kee yoursef o. Heart attack is real grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by IkpuMmadu: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
WE NEED TO SEE STREETS OF ONDO, WHERE PEOPLE LIVE, NOT SHOWING ONE ROCK
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by rotecch77(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Go to ogun water side local no single development over there.
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by shizzy7(f): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Please stop posting pictures of universities.... Amosun did not build them.....
Its private not state owned.
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by wristbangle: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
inlandtaipan:
so the governor is building flyovers in the villages even when the towns don't have?

It's in the town bro. Only roads are constructed in the villages cool
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by seunajia: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
shizzy7:
Please stop posting pictures of universities.... Amosun did not build them.....
Its private not state owned.

He didn't build them, but they're in Ogun. And the thread topic says just that.

This way to lagoon ---->

5 Likes

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by rotecch77(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Even OGD during his time, no single development in this local govt, go there and prove me wrong
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Which Amosun that refuses to pay contractor salary since last year...so selfish
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Which Amosun, that refuses to pay contractor salary since last year...so selfish
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by shizzy7(f): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
seunajia:

He didn't build them, but they're in Ogun. And the thread topic says just that.

This way to lagoon ---->
The thread says....
Amosun in action ....... This is not his act....
Y'all have nothing to post again......

So because gtbank headquarters is in Lagos, it should be listed as one of Fashola's achievement?
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by arresa: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hate mongering, bitter, angry and tribal iPoDs losers are on patrol... grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by olajizz01(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Still waters run deep,carry on gentle govnor.
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by arresa: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
[s]
shizzy7:
The thread says....
Amosun in action ....... This is not his act....
Y'all have nothing to post again......

So because gtbank headquarters is in Lagos, it should be listed as one of Fashola's achievement?
[/s]

Illiterate, you missed the part where it says Ogun State In Focus. Why blame your inability to read and comprehend simple english words on other people...?

Den take hate and bitterness swear for you people ni? Why kill yourself over Ogun state when your own backward and unproductive village is there for you to kill yourself over... grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.