Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. (59363 Views)

Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) / You Are At War And Saw Her, What Will Be Your Next Line Of Action??? Pics / The Biafran Army In Action (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by Tobbey(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
RUBISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SHOULD DEVELOP OTA undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by shizzy7(f): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Illiterate, you missed the part where it says Ogun State In Focus. Why blame your inability to read and comprehend simple english words on other people...?

Den take hate and bitterness swear for you people ni? Why kill yourself over Ogun state when your own backward and unproductive village is there for you to kill yourself over... grin
HOLD IT THERE!!!
You also missed the "Amosun in action" part you illiterate....

Anybody who criticizes your celebration of mediocrity definitely comes from the "other" tribe..

FYI... I'm Yoruba and I don't call this action...

DID I QUOTE YOU
Stay off my mentions Ooh Pee..

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
He is really trying
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by shizzy7(f): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
Is this the change we clamoured for?
Dollyjoy my friend grin grin grin how are you

This one wey I see you for politics street today e get as e be oooo.......... hope fire is not burning at romance estate abi you wan marry yoloba ni?
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by arresa: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
shizzy7:
HOLD IT THERE!!!
You also the "Amosun in action" part you illiterate....

Anybody who criticizes your celebration of mediocrity definitely comes from the "other" tribe..

FYI... I'm Yoruba and I don't call this action...

DID I QUOTE YOU
Stay off my mentions Ooh Pee..

What is killing your soul? You did not see Amosun in Action in this thread or nothing focusing on Ogun state?

I thought I broadly displayed boath? Are you blind or it's the same hate, anger and bitterness ringing out the illiterate and can't read and comprehend spirit in you?

lol @ Yoruba. Who dash monkey babana...lmao grin

4 Likes

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by seunajia: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
shizzy7:
The thread says....
Amosun in action ....... This is not his act....
Y'all have nothing to post again......

So because gtbank headquarters is in Lagos, it should be listed as one of Fashola's achievement?

If someone is sharing the sights and sounds of Lagos, then by all means it'll be there.

You've chosen to be bitter about this thread for reasons best known to you. All the best with that.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by islandmoon: 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
stop showing one photo 10 times
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by mrmetoo1: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
dayosaba:

That small stretch shouldnt discourage u from going to sagamu. And FYI its a federal road which i doubt the state government will interfere with

Honestly that road is bad, I drive quite a large vehicle and yet I still hate driving on that road. Only thing is when I go into the estate, I forget the road very peaceful place. In the evenings I just leave the house and go to that red gate to relax with some massive fish peppersoup.
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by darelar(m): 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Am from Ogun State, I only heard of this projects and saw the ones in ijebu ode, sango ota. Because I have not travel to Abeokuta during his last regime but my friends that reside there do talk about his performance. I must say kudos to him and I never regret telling people's to vote for him for the second time. Even though he didn't have any project in my Local Government but his performance in other parts of the state is impressive. Every government has his flaw, but I believe that he will remember the other LG where didn't do any project and fulfil his second term campaign in those areas. God bless Ogun State, God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by shizzy7(f): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
arresa:

What is killing your soul? You did not see Amosun in Action in this thread or nothing focusing on Ogun state?

I thought I broadly displayed boath? Are you blind or it's the same hate, anger and bitterness ringing out the illiterate and can't read and comprehend spirit in you?

lol @ Yoruba. Who dash monkey babana...lmao grin
you call it hate, anger bla bla bla .....I call it "dissatisfaction"......

I don't understand why you and your deputy @seunaija are convulsing over my OWN PERSONAL opinion towards Amosun's performance......

Anybody who doesn't agree with you automatically becomes Igbo...........I'm not supposed to agree with you just because I'm Yoruba.......

I'm expressing my freedom of opinion and freedom of typing on NL without violating any rule....... so SwErVvEe

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amosun is doing well
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by arresa: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
shizzy7:
you call it hate, anger bla bla bla .....I call it "dissatisfaction"......

I don't understand why you and your deputy @seunaija are convulsing over my OWN PERSONAL opinion towards Amosun's performance......

Anybody who doesn't agree with you automatically becomes Igbo...........I'm not supposed to agree with you just because I'm Yoruba.......

I'm expressing my freedom of opinion and freedom of typing on NL without violating any rule....... so SwErVvEe

Not interested in your self induced headache, feel free to slit your wrist if this thread is too much for you to shoulder..

5 Likes

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by shizzy7(f): 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
arresa:

Not interested in your self induced headache, feel free to slit your wrist if this thread is too much for you to shoulder..

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by inlandtaipan: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
wristbangle:

It's in the town bro. Only roads are constructed in the villages cool
town with brown roofs
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by WIZGUY69(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
IkpuMmadu:
[s]WE NEED TO SEE STREETS OF ONDO, WHERE PEOPLE LIVE, NOT SHOWING ONE ROCK[/s]

this iPod member Don miss road o. grin
ndo cool

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
[size=14pt]Infrastructure wise Ogun is good. You cant name too many places water still flows from the water corporation, it does in Ogun. Right now we have so much water our tanks cant contain and if it goes off its sure to come back before a week max (except there's a strong shortage of power generally).

The only thing I think Amosun needs to work on is commerce.

Egba rewa, Awa omo olumo ageshin bamba!
Afola fi ede ja!![/size]

5 Likes

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by inlandtaipan: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
WIZGUY69:

Taaaa!

**** the numbers of flyovers in Ogun state is almost 8. if am not mistaken. cool
How many flyovers can your entire **** region boast of?
is it not the same site your iPod friends were jubilating when they read that rochas commissioned the first flyover in imo?

**** the first flyover in Abeokuta was built by amosun two years back, he also built two in ijebu ode and one in sagamu. Other flyovers in otta, sagamu (lagos ibadan expressway ) and oru were built by federal government. Ogun has 7 flyovers.

Enugu town alone has about 7 flyover entrances (if you add that of 9th mile, enugu state has about 8flyovers that i know), Onitsha alone has about 4, awka has 3 and abakaliki is already building 3flyovers. ****

1 Like

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by primeache: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
all i have to say is God bless this man. we need Governors like this. he really tried for Ogun State. Kano people!!! Kwankwaso deceived you. better send EFCC after him. despite the huge sums collected....

1 Like

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by dollyjoy(f): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
shizzy7:

This one wey I see you for politics street today e get as e be oooo.......... hope fire is not burning at romance estate abi you wan marry yoloba ni?
cheesycheesy:Dntin happen ooo,i just dey roam nicheesy
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by AtlanticBreeze: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
ojeffo:

IM FROM ANAMBRA..BUT I AM ASHAMED OF YOU.....AND THE GOVERNOR
I don't care, if it pains you I called Peter obi the fraud he is then sorry. you have not started
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

I don't care, if it pains you I called Peter obi the fraud he is then sorry. you have not started
how do you manage the hate you have in you?

Does it sometimes strangle you in your sleep?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
shizzy7:

Yoruba indeed,I wonder why some people would be so bitter.you couldnt even hide your hate despite claiming to be from that tribe.Keep denying....Pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
inlandtaipan:
town with brown roofs

Sitting room with red mud.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by shizzy7(f): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Yoruba indeed,I wonder why some people would be so bitter.you couldnt even hide your hate despite claiming to be from that tribe.Keep denying....Pathetic
Da hell?? you're talking shiit....

My peeps on NL knows my tribe...
I owe nobody any explanation.......

1 Like

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by AtlanticBreeze: 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
how do you manage the hate you have in you?

Does it sometimes strangle you in your sleep?
are you aware wike is the governor of rivers state? cheesy cheesy
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

are you aware wike is the governor of rivers state? cheesy cheesy
are you aware buhari is still your president...Nigeria hasn't collapsed...and Nnamdi Kanu is still a baboon in the zoo's cage?

4 Likes

Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by Kowor(f): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Him try. He should come to ago iwoye.
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by opysoo3(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
>>>FREE REPORT<<< Learn How to turn your Facebook Acct to ATM machine that vomits cash daily , Click here for full details ==> http:///450kpermonth
Re: Ogun State In Focus. Amosun In Action...pics.. by wristbangle: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
inlandtaipan:
town with brown roofs

Mtchewww!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.