Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Getting Married In Weeks, I Have A Son, Is It Important I Tell Her Now Or After? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married In Weeks, I Have A Son, Is It Important I Tell Her Now Or After? (1609 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Guys, Help Me! Important, I Fear For My Now Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married In Weeks, I Have A Son, Is It Important I Tell Her Now Or After? by Vikky014(f): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2016
Timileyin:
I have a son that i and just 2 friends know about, i really dont see it as a big deal cause its a part of my life i dont explore or talk about. I once asked my fiance early in our relationship what she feels about a guy that as a son out of wed lock but she said she will end the relation instantly. I really Love her, going to the alter with her in 3 weeks, want to marry her and i know we will always be fine so far i keep my little secrete as secrete. a friend as been advising me to tell her, do you think i should or not?
u better tell her. except if u dnt want to enjoy peace of mind with her bc definitely she will still find out from others
Re: Getting Married In Weeks, I Have A Son, Is It Important I Tell Her Now Or After? by Timileyin(m): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2016
i guess i will get drunk this evening, take her on a date and do the needful
Re: Getting Married In Weeks, I Have A Son, Is It Important I Tell Her Now Or After? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 27, 2016
esosa993:

lol are u taking words from guys here seriously most of them are just bitter people who have been treated badly

as for u. @op lemme ask u a question would u accept a woman who already had a baby before .....am sure the answer is NO

if I were in her shoes ooo I don't think I will marry u even tho u told me earlier because I'll keep wondering why u broke up with the gal that had your child, I'll feel u might not really love me either and might dump me after marriage for another fresh woman .. ... and is there any assurance for her when u fight u won't go knocking your ex's door for comfort .

hmmm may God help us
Dear so many things make one not to marry some1 whom he or she has a child with outside wedlock,i said he or she cos some ladies also refuse to marry whom they are pregnant or av a child with. I av seen it happen. The lady was brot home in town n to d village,was introduced to us as d wife to be. My mum even gave her expos as to d family's expections n how her ppl wr seen in our side. After all d love she still faltered. My dear she didnt even hide herself a bit. Buh showed wat she is though u knw dat wasnt her full xter. So my dear bro had to change his mind. A woman dat was been attended to right from 1st month of her pregnancy,monthly allowance given,love,care. So my dear wat u dont knw is bigger dan u
Re: Getting Married In Weeks, I Have A Son, Is It Important I Tell Her Now Or After? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2016
enkayhope:
Dear so many things make one not to marry some1 whom he or she has a child with outside wedlock,i said he or she cos some ladies also refuse to marry whom they are pregnant or av a child with. I av seen it happen. The lady was brot home in town n to d village,was introduced to us as d wife to be. My mum even gave her expos as to d family's expections n how her ppl wr seen in our side. After all d love she still faltered. My dear she didnt even hide herself a bit. Buh showed wat she is though u knw dat wasnt her full xter. So my dear bro had to change his mind. A woman dat was been attended to right from 1st month of her pregnancy,monthly allowance given,love,care. So my dear wat u dont knw is bigger dan u

hmmm,well everyone is different tho.....but I don't think I can go through such marriage, my life is too precious and perhaps I can't hurt another woman because of my happiness , what if the gal had loved him and he just dumped her, what if he does the same to me ........

people are different but my question to such a man would be "would you marry me if I already have a child" let's be sincere most men won't marry a gal who already has a child because most would claim they " can't settle for less" so why should?
Re: Getting Married In Weeks, I Have A Son, Is It Important I Tell Her Now Or After? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2016
enkayhope:

hmmm,well everyone is different tho.....but I don't think I can go through such marriage, my life is too precious and perhaps I can't hurt another woman because of my happiness , what if the gal had loved him and he just dumped her, what if he does the same to me ........

people are different but my question to such a man would be "would you marry me if I already have a child" let's be sincere most men won't marry a gal who already has a child because most would claim they " can't settle for less" so why should I?
Re: Getting Married In Weeks, I Have A Son, Is It Important I Tell Her Now Or After? by octopusfreaky(f): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2016
Timileyin:
i guess i will get drunk this evening, take her on a date and do the needful
dont get yourself drunk,,kilode naaa,the earlier you tell her the better for uuu..
Re: Getting Married In Weeks, I Have A Son, Is It Important I Tell Her Now Or After? by HARDDON: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Timileyin:
Its not that easy, i cant afford to break the Poor Brides heart! she will kill me and trust me she will tell some one else and i may have to answer some questions. I have a good reputation in her family right now and i cant afford to mess it up. why cant a secret remain a secret for life?

R u Sure u r the one marrying her or the other way round?

She is from a well to do family Huh? Yea, gossip fly like hell in Sure family.

Here is the gist....... I think she wud break it off and call off the wedding.

If she did, I would thank God for delivering u, If she doesn't she might just make life a living hell for u or she might help u keep ur lil secret If she really loves u. U on a time bomb gee.

And for u to want to drink b4 telling her, says all also.
May wisdom lead u
Re: Getting Married In Weeks, I Have A Son, Is It Important I Tell Her Now Or After? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2016
esosa993:

people are different but my question to such a man would be "would you marry me if I already have a child" let's be sincere most men won't marry a gal who already has a child because most would claim they " can't settle for less" so why should?
U ave a point there though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweet Ways You Can Make Your Wife The Most Happiest Woman / You Met A Strange Girl At The Club / This Is What Happens When You Get Married To A Mechanic. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.