Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Message To All Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To All Guys (2546 Views)

Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / Not All Guys Are Cheating When They're Not Replying U, Some Could Be Doing This / How To Land A Sugar Mummy (must Read For All Guys Looking For Sugar Mama) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To All Guys by Frozenovenreagan: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
why fall in love when you can fall asleep?? AFter sexx, I fall asleep, I don't fall in love. I suggest you do the same....anyway, back to the topic, some girls play too hard to get and once we hit it, we get disappointed that you arent as special as you made us believe and so, we move on the next challenge.
Re: Message To All Guys by omoikea(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
rosalieene:
MESSAGE TO ALL Guys!! You saw a beautiful girl; you like her. You fought tirelessly to win her heart. You wake up in the middle of the night to text her messages. You swore you love her. You call her pet names. You adore all her imperfections. You love whatever she puts on. You spend all time with her without complaining. You clean her face and wipe her tears. You gently won her heart. You made her believe in you. She came to trust you. You assured her that you will always be there for her. You gave her hope. now, She believed you are different. She believes she has found love again. She threw her pride away. She forgot that value she attached to herself. She has refused everyone that competes with you for her. therefore, She now tells everyone that care to hear that she has found Him at last. And now, AFTER GETTING WHAT YOU WANTED.......... you are thinking of how best to break up with her. You begin to avoid her. Her presence now choke you up. Her voice now irritates you. She is now cheap to you. You yelled at her over little issues. You now clearly see where she had stretch marks. You now see that her English is filled with blunders. She is suddenly from a poor background and she is not your class. Remember this... Every act on earth has pay back. And the payback always comes in the right proportion. You deceived her and had your ways, and now you think she is cheap. You were only fortunate. With time she will forget you, but, you always remember that you will also receive disappointments where you had full hope. Change your ways today, OR....................
Eyah, sorry
he dumped you after all You should have met me instead of him
Re: Message To All Guys by HARDDON: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Message To All Guys by HARDDON: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
Teempakguy:
I kind of feel guilty because I've done this before. but sometimes, you just can't help it. once you get the girl, the thrill of the chase goes away. and everything kinda becomes boring. and the excitement dies away.

which is why it is best to go for someone who will fill your life with excitement all the time.

Simply the Flashy cousin of luv: infatuation.
Can't eat, can't sleep, can't think while in d chase n u think : finally, I ve met her, fastforward to the deed, n d Vail suddenly varnishes with d act, off ur eyes, n she bcomes crystal clear: Oops, what I'm I doing here? But it felt so right at first

Op, Itz a pity as important a topic as d heart, lust n love, nobody teaches nobody about them, we just learn by experience like in marriage, n we all know, by hopping from tree to tree, d monkey masters the act of jungle survival.

Gurl ain't no saint in this too, infact unlike guys, ladies plan theirs: I know I don't like this one, let me just eat his money ....Where do u think magazine came from?

Guys be educating gurls tru sch, only first her to round off, n suddenly, he ain't her class no more.... wicked!
Re: Message To All Guys by anigbajumo(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
rosalieene:
MESSAGE TO ALL Guys!!
[s]You saw a beautiful girl; you like her.
You fought tirelessly to win her heart.
You wake up in the middle of the night to text
her messages.
You swore you love her.
You call her pet names.
You adore all her imperfections.
You love whatever she puts on.
You spend all time with her without complaining.
You clean her face and wipe her tears.
You gently won her heart.
You made her believe in you.
She came to trust you.
You assured her that you will always be there for
her.
You gave her hope.
now,
She believed you are different.
She believes she has found love again.
She threw her pride away.
She forgot that value she attached to herself.
She has refused everyone that competes with
you for her.
therefore,
She now tells everyone that care to hear that
she has found Him at last.
And now,
AFTER GETTING WHAT YOU WANTED..........
you are thinking of how best to break up with
her.
You begin to avoid her.
Her presence now choke you up.
Her voice now irritates you.
She is now cheap to you.
You yelled at her over little issues.
You now clearly see where she had stretch
marks.
You now see that her English is filled with
blunders.
She is suddenly from a poor background and she
is not your class.
Remember this...
Every act on earth has pay back.
And the payback always comes in the right
proportion.
You deceived her and had your ways, and now
you think she is cheap.
You were only fortunate.
With time she will forget you,
but, you always remember that you will also
receive disappointments where you had full
hope.
Change your ways today,[/s]
OR....................

Trash,yer conclusion is vice versa.... Dat guy do u badt oooooo
Re: Message To All Guys by Fongido(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
sundoj08:
Op did a guy just break your heart. If Yes, well that's unfortunate but Karma doesn't exist in situations like this cos he got the P while u got the D.

It's called Exchange Reaction

What is Karma? I don't understand it. I know it's similar to God in Buddha but can you throw more light on it?
Re: Message To All Guys by skywalker240(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
rosalieene:
MESSAGE TO ALL Guys!!
You saw a beautiful girl; you like her.
You fought tirelessly to win her heart.
You wake up in the middle of the night to text
her messages.
You swore you love her.
You call her pet names.
You adore all her imperfections.
You love whatever she puts on.
You spend all time with her without complaining.
You clean her face and wipe her tears.
You gently won her heart.
You made her believe in you.
She came to trust you.
You assured her that you will always be there for
her.
You gave her hope.
now,
She believed you are different.
She believes she has found love again.
She threw her pride away.
She forgot that value she attached to herself.
She has refused everyone that competes with
you for her.
therefore,
She now tells everyone that care to hear that
she has found Him at last.
And now,
AFTER GETTING WHAT YOU WANTED..........
you are thinking of how best to break up with
her.
You begin to avoid her.
Her presence now choke you up.
Her voice now irritates you.
She is now cheap to you.
You yelled at her over little issues.
You now clearly see where she had stretch
marks.
You now see that her English is filled with
blunders.
She is suddenly from a poor background and she
is not your class.
Remember this...
Every act on earth has pay back.
And the payback always comes in the right
proportion.
You deceived her and had your ways, and now
you think she is cheap.
You were only fortunate.
With time she will forget you,
but, you always remember that you will also
receive disappointments where you had full
hope.
Change your ways today,
OR....................

There alot of sense in this thing uve said.
But truth is, a real man wont do such Only an irresponsible guy would ever do such a thing to a faithful lady....
pity, thats the kinda guys they always fall for SMH
And the last tin i want to hear is ALL MEN ARE THE SAME! Drives me nuts....my dear i will admit Its the truth, but real men aint like, that only the unserious boys
Re: Message To All Guys by rosalieene(f): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
gsalvatore:
You are right. Couldn't agree more.

Can you now move the fvck on?
This idiotic slowpoke
Re: Message To All Guys by sundoj08(m): 12:23am On Jan 30, 2016
Fongido:

What is Karma? I don't understand it. I know it's similar to God in Buddha but can you throw more light on it?

Nah Karma kinda means "what goes around, comes around"
Meaning you reap what u sow
Re: Message To All Guys by kirchofff(m): 12:24am On Jan 30, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Ncooooh honey, some dude broke yo heart huh? Sorry babe. Bt how many hearts sef have u broken? Time is de greatest healer of all wounds babe. Go listen to these 2 songs. 1 - love is a two way street. Song 2 - wat goes around, comes around
its "I found love on a two way street" cheers
Re: Message To All Guys by gsalvatore: 11:06am On Jan 30, 2016
rosalieene:

This idiotic slowpoke
So much for a young lady with simple personality.

Keep it up.
Re: Message To All Guys by rosalieene(f): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2016
gsalvatore:
So much for a young lady with simple personality.

Keep it up.
Of course! I won't sit back n watch u insult me
Re: Message To All Guys by gsalvatore: 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
rosalieene:

Of course! I won't sit back n watch u insult me
You're too bitter/emotional ffs.. It's oozing all over your comments. Don't hid behind "I won't sit back n watch u insult" to show your true self..

Even if I say I love you you'd take it as an insult..
Look at the thread and see how you are fighting with almost everybody that doesn't agree with you glorious opinion.

For the record, you took other people's different opinion as insult already,you don't really need to sit back and watch.. You are on the front burner.

I hope you're enjoying the weekend..

I will cease to mention you now.
Re: Message To All Guys by olafotad: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
Seriously as a guys I know what our ladies are facing . Many guys with sweet words approach dem on daily basis leaving dem in aporia . And its ladies' fault many times as they will never like been told the bitter truth.
Re: Message To All Guys by rosalieene(f): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Leriebloom:
He broke your heart, true. There are guys like that, true, but that doesnt mean the gud ones arent out there.
lol, my heart is still intact in my body. so therefore, it wasn't broken
Re: Message To All Guys by Pearlmarvy: 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
ourchoice:
Why did u reject other guys and accept him? Maybe because he had a flashy car, have a good job, maybe because he's rich and handsome....you broke some other guys heart who truly loved u and would have loved u to pieces till death and accepted the playboy because he has all the qualities u want.

Ladies break the heart of guys on daily basis and the world hasn't crashed, why must the world crash because a man broke up with u, huh?

What about those innocent guys u rejected and even made jest of for trying to ask u out? Karma is a biatch!

Life don't always work the way we desire....next time, don't hang your clothe where ur hand can't reach....stop being greedy...stop being selfish....stop accepting guys way bigger than u because the probability of them keeping u forever is slim

Accept guys near your level who would see u as their jewel.

Your papa no get bicycle but u only listen to guys driving luxury car

Your papa na road side mechanic but u only reply hello from top MDs and CEOs

Your papa and brothers no get up to 50k but u want to date a guy that will be spending 100k on u and u think he won't dump u someday

Men have been made wiser by u ladies...

Ladies are greedy...u ignore and neglect upcoming guys and fall easily for financially buoyant guys...why won't financially buoyant guys play with you ladies when their demand is too high

Next time, date your level and be realistic with life and stop being greedy with love.

Sorry about your heartbreak...men get heartbroken by ladies daily, so no curse on any man will work...God isn't man....God knows that you, I and all have sinned....u too have broken so many hearts without knowing.

Tunde prayed to his God to pls make u accept him, that he will marry u...he gathers liver and ask u out, u turn him down because he doesn't have a good job, doesn't have a car...and Mike that just want some fun ask u out, and u accept him becos he has a good job, drive a car and u expect Mike to love only u forever, Maka y
Not accepting some one is a different Thing all together it is not a heart break when she rejects you so dont get it wrongly here.A girl knows what she wants, and if she don't find any of it, it is not being proud she is just keeping to her standards and not as you think .Girls no man. is worth your tears, one thing you should not do is to sale your pride to him when walking away, do so with your bride intact .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have Ladies You Are Tired Of Fvcking? / How Do You Keep Guys Away From Asking You Out(friend Zone)? / Follow Back Thread 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.