Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. (33964 Views)

Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / Women Fighting In Public Over A Man (WATCH 3 Minutes VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by Nathdoug(m): 8:26am On Jan 27, 2016
Fight for wat is yors oo...mehn are very scarce dis days ooo...lol
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by youngberry001(m): 8:26am On Jan 27, 2016
God of war season 3 grin
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by xender(m): 8:26am On Jan 27, 2016
Lol grin grin
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by danielmichael(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2016
camera man yu for view de pant well

u b unam
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by henrydadon(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2016
21st century stupidity ...endtime madness...the guy probably somewhere with another woman..awon oloshi
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 27, 2016
Over 7 billion people in the world, yet some girls are fighting over a cheating guy.
Lolzzz grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by Glossyclick(m): 8:31am On Jan 27, 2016
Lwkmd. Sha not every women will behave like that. grin
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:32am On Jan 27, 2016
Read very well its kenya not Nigeria cool

denisfidha:
Why do nigerians like to act as if they are not Africans. .. that's really undignified
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by flokii: 8:33am On Jan 27, 2016
denisfidha:
Why do nigerians like to act as if they are not Africans. .. that's really undignified

did you read d post atal?

you lots just see things and assume... too bad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by Glossyclick(m): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2016
See guys plenty for Kenya with their Long John the wait for gals to rob mind with, them no see na it these two women the fight
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by Justicealh3(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2016
At my origin country

Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by mirabel001(f): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2016
where is the pic of d man they ar fighting over?
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by prigoz(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2016
They don't hv job because if they 're at their business spot they won't be thinking about fighting over a man
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by Iroh88(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2016
The one wey dey win na she happen to ugly pass. grin

Modath, come and see sontin oo. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by phemmie06(m): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2016
Lol were they fighting cos of of the richest man, clueless women. The womanhood should reject them
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2016
Fighting cos of a man? I give up
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by Aystarz: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2016
sundoj08:
Only in Kenya undecided

Stupid bunch
Ride or die chicks.... Lol
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by winkmart: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2016
disgusting, i must say
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by Nicepoker(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2016
mineANDurs:
I am sure the guy they r fighting over also looks as dirty as they are.
Mtcheeew!
attack the ladies and leave the guy alone. U see the guy for that pix?
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by canDy4eva(f): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2016
mineANDurs:
I am sure the guy they r fighting over also looks as dirty as they are.
Mtcheeew!
datz a sure tin!
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by Nicepoker(m): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2016
denisfidha:
go and read again
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by Misselocon(f): 8:50am On Jan 27, 2016
Gross environment and misconduct
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2016
They really fighting for the D!
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by alaskido(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2016
I am lost for words lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by mtcheeew: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2016
this fight sweet o..shey part 2 dey?@ op
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by canDy4eva(f): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2016
denisfidha:
my dear did u read d post at all
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by godinbed(m): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2016
denisfidha:
did u finish primary school? Ok incase u did, do u read posts before commenting? Obviously, u don't. Well it happened in Kenya as the post says. Odeh!
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by blackfase(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2016
The only intriguing thing about d fight is d spot chosen for it. This na d real roforofo fight Abami Eda sang about. Oya second base abeg....
Re: Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. by godinbed(m): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2016
Maybe its because naira value has dropped or lemme say collapsed, that's why BS makes fp nowadays. Nairaland is now poo-bin! How bout changing the name, maybe 'dollarland' or 'poundland'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.