Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,235 members, 7,856,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? (4076 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
the guy is a troll, ....did u just take take him serious undecided grin
Tot I offended him
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 28, 2016
Angelberry:
Tot I offended him
grin
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by MrCork: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Angelberry:

Did I curse you Mr? I'm sorry if you are offended by my post.

....a guy wants to jump from a bridge into river Thames simply be coss he got rejected & insted of helping you start cussin....don't you no there are people out there who looose hope in life very easily..it's a form of sickness..but insted..you cusss.why are you black women always cusssin?... why? undecided
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by MrCork: 8:50am On Jan 28, 2016
Angelberry:

Did I curse you Mr? I'm sorry if you are offended by my post.

....a guy wants to jump from a bridge into river Thames simply be coss he got rejected & insted of helping you start cussin....don't you no there are people out there who looose hope in life very easily..it's a form of sickness..but insted..you cusss....you always make fun of sick people?..why are you black women always cusssin?... why? undecided
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2016
MrCork:

....a guy wants to jump from a bridge into river Thames simply be coss he got rejected & insted of helping you start cussin....don't you no there are people out there who looose hope in life very easily..it's a form of sickness..but insted..you cusss.why are you black women always cusssin?... why? undecided
Now I know you are a troll, did you read that post?
In fact you are the one the lady rejected, sorry about that please don't kill yourself. we will miss you
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2016
MrCork:

....a guy wants to jump from a bridge into river Thames simply be coss he got rejected & insted of helping you start cussin....don't you no there are people out there who looose hope in life very easily..it's a form of sickness..but insted..you cusss....you always make fun of sick people?..why are you black women always cusssin?... why? undecided
OMG....I didn't curse you
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by MrCork: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2016
Angelberry:

Now I know you are a troll, did you read that post?
In fact you are the one the lady rejected, sorry about that please don't kill yourself. we will miss you

....is like that?... you call me troll.. you tell me to kill my seff & you say this is not cusssin?.... you jump on other people's thread cussin & trying to derail the to pick & then you call me a troll??......you call your seff a lady but then you want war?.....fine wit me....you play with fire..you get burn.. .. watch!!! angry
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by MrCork: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2016
Angelberry:

OMG....I didn't curse you

...ooooo yess you didn't cuss me....you are a lady..correct?? angry
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 28, 2016
Leave her alone you shameless troll tongue
MrCork:

Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2016
MrCork:

Yes, you have problem with that?
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2016
MrCork:

....is like that?... you call me troll.. you tell me to kill my seff & you say this is not cusssin?.... you jump on other people's thread cussin & trying to derail the to pick & then you call me a troll??......you call your seff a lady but then you want war?.....fine wit me....you play with fire..you get burn.. .. watch!!! angry
Sorry about that. Hope you're not angry?
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by MrCork: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2016
Angelberry:

Yes, you have problem with that?

....lady how?....in which plannet?..you are not s lady...but i forgive you becccos you plan to change your color to lightskin. ....we cool!! wink
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2016
MrCork:

....lady how?....in which plannet?..you are not s lady...but i forgive you becccos you plan to change your color to lightskin. ....we cool!! wink
Lol, I am light skinned, I don't have to bleach my skin.
Yeah.....we cool but don't be depress cos a lady rejected you.
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by MrCork: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2016
Angelberry:

angry
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by MrCork: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Angelberry:

^^^^^ther she goes again & she say she's not cusssin....sweeery am not sure if you wear glasses or sunshade at night but I said my friend plans to throw himsel off thanes bridge cosss babe rejected him...NOT ME GADDDDDEMIT....& MAY I REMIND you Aim from pekam London & I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot....which usualy mean I can get any woman...marrrryed women included! angry
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^ther she goes again & she say she's not cusssin....sweeery am not sure if you wear glasses or sunshade at night but I said my friend plans to throw himsel off thanes bridge cosss babe rejected him...NOT ME GADDDDDEMIT....& MAY I REMIND you Aim from pekam London & I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot....which usualy mean I can get any woman...marrrryed women included! angry
Lmao, tell your imaginary friend to calm his nerves down and move to the next lady. I know you're the.....
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by vizkiz: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
It's 5pm where I am and ta spare you asking,I live in the US

Texas? Really? undecided
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2016
vizkiz:

Texas? Really? undecided
Yes.Why you makin' that emoji face?
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by Ishilove: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2016
MrCork:

Isn't it time you upgraded to a higher model? Range Rover sport is so last year. wink
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by vizkiz: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yes.Why you makin' that emoji face?

where in Texas?
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2016
vizkiz:

where in Texas?
DFW area.Why are you wantin' ta know this though?
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by vizkiz: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
DFW area.Why are you wantin' ta know this though?

hmmmmmn... Nothing. Do you reply pms?
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by MrCork: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2016
Angelberry:

Lmao, tell your imaginary friend to calm his nerves down and move to the next lady. I know you're the.....

^^^^^immmaginarry?...this Ghana chick dyammm stobbbborn...mennnnnn!! angry
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by Tyviv(f): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2016
Do nothing...
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^immmaginarry?...this Ghana chick dyammm stobbbborn...mennnnnn!! angry
I'm not a Ghanaian, I am from... where am I from again?

1 Like

Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2016
vizkiz:

hmmmmmn... Nothing. Do you reply pms?
Yes,but why are you askin' me all this?
An don't you dare say " nothin'" or that you'll tell me more in a pm.
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by MrCork: 11:40am On Jan 28, 2016
Fabulocity:
Leave her alone you shameless troll tongue

....can't you see am talking to babe?(Angelbeery).....who open the care an wear you come from?....WILL YOU GERARAHEARRRRR MENNNN!!...goat! (No ofeense) angry
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by MrCork: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ishilove:

Isn't it time you upgraded to a higher model? Range Rover sport is so last year. wink

...the bad news is I be selling my range in August if I make enough profitt selling my friends property in pekam and buy a Bentley...used one. ...the good news though is that you will become my baby mama in September....you the choosen one!. wink

1 Like

Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by vizkiz: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yes,but why are you askin' me all this?
An don't you dare say " nothin'" or that you'll tell me more in a pm.

nothing, I will tell you more in a pm tongue
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
vizkiz:

nothing, I will tell you more in a pm tongue
angry okay,but just because I too dang curious.
Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by mallamsk: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
MrCork:
..how do you feel .. what do you do or what should you do if female reject you?. angry
Follow us on Twitter @connection_link to get a partner. U can also send us the descriptions of who you want and your contacts to connectionlink19@yahoo.com. You can also tweet with hashtag @connection_link.

1 Like

Re: Isssit The Biggest Insult Ever? by vizkiz: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
QueenValerie:
angry okay,but just because I too dang curious.

gattya... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? / Wedding Photo That Appears To Show Bride Performing A Sex Act Goes Viral / Mixed Reactions As Nigerian Native Doctor Builds A Mansion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.