Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? (4052 Views)

5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him / If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by ssoftappless(m): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Guys if given the power to bring a dead musician back to life, who will that be? As for me i will not think twice before bringing MICHEAL JACKSON back to life, i love him so much with all my body,soul and spirit. "cc lalasticlala
Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by kingofchess(m): 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
mine is fela and mob Marley

4 Likes

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
aaliyah, then mj, then biggie smalls

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by ssoftappless(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
right now playing they dont care about us by micheal jackson, mehnn im actually dancing presently.
Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by xpac01(m): 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Patty Obasi.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
dagrin

4 Likes

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by ssoftappless(m): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
xpac01:
Patty Obasi.
who is patty obasi?
Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by ssoftappless(m): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
viickerz:
dagrin
olamide is dagrin
Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by Kingsasian(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Michael Jackson

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by jonaifame22(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Rex lawson!

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by ssoftappless(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kingsasian:
Michael Jackson
bar man give him two crates of malta guiness and a full roasted cow.

4 Likes

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by vault(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
dagrin, tupac and mj....... now got *changes" on repeat.... OP see what you av caused now sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by eleko1: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sunny okosun, Oliver de coup,Sunday Mbanga , Ayinla omowura,Fela

4 Likes

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by ssoftappless(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
vault:
dagrin, tupac and mj....... now got *changes" on repeat.... OP see what you av caused now sad
lol bro urs is even better, i have been watching all the videos of micheal jackson since morning, bro i cried when i watch his burial ceremony dis evening.
Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by publicenemy(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
whitney houston

9 Likes

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by publicenemy(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
lucky dube

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by Igbogirlgate(f): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Smart Williams
Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by Iamlordgee(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
Whitney Houston, Lucky Dube , Micheal Jackson, 2pac,Goldie, Bob Marley,

2 Likes

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by ssoftappless(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Igbogirlgate:
Smart Williams
so u dnt love MJ?
Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by eleko1: 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
eleko1:
Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by Kingsasian(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
ssoftappless:
bar man give him two crates of malta guiness and a full roasted cow.
no, thanks, I don't take alcohol....lol

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by ssoftappless(m): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
eleko1:
hmmm na wao
Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by vault(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
ssoftappless:
lol bro urs is even better, i have been watching all the videos of micheal jackson since morning, bro i cried when i watch his burial ceremony dis evening.

waiting for my sis to get home with my memory card..... I got all his songs on it

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by GEJ2019(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Michael Jack.
Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by publicenemy(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
p square
Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by ssoftappless(m): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
vault:

waiting for my sis to get home with my memory card..... I got all his songs on it
hmm can u dance? as in mj's style of dance
Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by Igbogirlgate(f): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
ssoftappless:
so u dnt love MJ?
u mean mercy Johnson?

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by ssoftappless(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
publicenemy:
p square
WTF!!! are they dead? lol lalasticlala need to c this.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by GEJ2019(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kingsasian:
no, thanks, I don't take alcohol....lol
D's Guy brain need reset in,Alcohol@Malta Guiness? Puahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by ssoftappless(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
Igbogirlgate:
u mean mercy Johnson?
LOL i mean micheal jackson
Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by firstking01(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Uncompromisingly whitney houston....that lady sang me into music....she's a vetran, the music world missed you, chai, i love this woman cry

1 Like

Re: If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lolz, gv me d power first

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get A Lady's Number Without Asking Her / Who Wants To Play The Name Game / Morning Sex [strictly 18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.