Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? (6039 Views)

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details / Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by Smellymouth: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2016
grin
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by Davidovinci(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2016
She ain't the most beautiful but dayuuum! She Fine!
That lips tho.....cheesy
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by ogbanje1(f): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2016
Vivly:
Sorry she's not fine.
She looks igbotic and is she proudly showing off a hickey?

Ugly Hater. Show us your n'gbati face with cat claw marks.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by Vivly(f): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
ogbanje1:

Ugly Hater. Show us your n'gbati face with cat claw marks.
Die again ogbanje.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by Mcbussy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
dovelike:
Put some hair on her head, then maybe I'll give her a 6, then show me a full picture and I just might make it an 8 smiley

You don't need to state "IGBO" on ur profile, it's written all over ur face. grin
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mcbussy:

You don't need to state "IGBO" on ur profile, it's written all over ur face. grin
Lol
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by glossy6(f): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
N.a. small girl be this na
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Awww.. She's just a kid. And what's with the hairstyle?
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by callMeAlpha(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
eddyroyal:
LOL...This guy abeg no do make i laugh.Well Adams Oshiomole is my uncle,lol. he is married to a pretty lady.but you,i can't even say you look like OBJ cos that will be an insult to that HANDSOME man.You are suppose to be in the northeastern part of Nigeria by now, to scare those terrorist away from Nigerian territory with THAT YOUR FACE cos its so scary.And adult can have a terrible nightmare looking at you before going to bed,not to talk of a toddler looking at that thing you call HANDSOME even @ day.
ok let's leave stories for turtle ,oya drop ur finest pic here make I drop any of mine.. Make sure it isn't photoshoped
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by callMeAlpha(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
eddyroyal:
LOL...This guy abeg no do make i laugh.Well Adams Oshiomole is my uncle,lol. he is married to a pretty lady.but you,i can't even say you look like OBJ cos that will be an insult to that HANDSOME man.You are suppose to be in the northeastern part of Nigeria by now, to scare those terrorist away from Nigerian territory with THAT YOUR FACE cos its so scary.And adult can have a terrible nightmare looking at you before going to bed,not to talk of a toddler looking at that thing you call HANDSOME even @ day.
see as ur face be like sacrifice,to top it all,u come be owiakpo grin grin grin

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
winkmart:
Some people are beautiful. Some are extremely beautiful.
But we all are ‪#‎extraordinarily‬ ‪#‎GORGEOUS‬ as we are created in God's Image.

So let us all play a game. In a rating of 1-10.

I want you to rate this lady's beauty.

We rate her 9/10
See more EXCITING PHOTOS on

http://www.wenogetjob.com/2016/01/rate-her-beautyyou-might-be-lucky-to.html

lalasticlala

cute lips, beautiful eyes, and innocent face. Please don't be posting kids photos on forums like this. do u have her consent?
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by uchdollar111: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
I am so happy and I am sharing recharge cards. Pls manage this MTN 1500▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Etisalat 1000▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Glo 1000▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Airtel 1000▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Please use a sharp object like broken bottle or knife for easy scratch on your screen. don't bother to thank me What are friends for?.GOD bless ur week!!
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by winkmart: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

cute lips, beautiful eyes, and innocent face. Please don't be posting kids photos on forums like this. do u have her consent?

Girl wey get tatoo for neck na kid? Zee!!!!
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
winkmart:

Girl wey get tatoo for neck na kid? Zee!!!!

yes ooo, i gurantee u dis girl is not even up to 25, and anyone cab get tatoo dis nawadays
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by adegunahmed(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
winkmart:
Some people are beautiful. Some are extremely beautiful.
But we all are ‪#‎extraordinarily‬ ‪#‎GORGEOUS‬ as we are created in God's Image.

So let us all play a game. In a rating of 1-10.

I want you to rate this lady's beauty.

We rate her 9/10
See more EXCITING PHOTOS on

http://www.wenogetjob.com/2016/01/rate-her-beautyyou-might-be-lucky-to.html

lalasticlala

not very pretty,she's too IGBOtic
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Her head game is strong

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sexy Aunt Annarose(18+ Story)... A Must Read Adults Story / Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof. / I Am Crushing On This Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.