Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

She Left Me Without A Reason - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me Without A Reason (3319 Views)

Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Hybrid01: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Another woman's trash, is another woman's treasure. Locate me na
You want to be located and yet there ain't a picture of you on your profile. Upload Babe!
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hybrid01:

You want to be located and yet there ain't a picture of you on your profile. Upload Babe!

no dear i was just jokin. Anywat, i joined this forum to remain anonymous, so aint no way m postin my pic here
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Noblewhiz(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2016
Hybrid01:

I guess I have never being in love then. But when a girl tells you she is done with you what then can you do again? You move on
yeah u av to.. Bt tat love u had wil still be der ryt
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Ifakiland(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
effico:
Today has been rather bad for me because I lost someone very dear to my heart.....
It all started in the beginning of this year when I noticed a drastic change In my girlfriend's character towards me. I began to pressurise her about what's going on until she dropped the bombshell......' IT IS OVER,BUT WE CAN STILL REMAIN FRIENDS ,I JUST NERD TO BE SINGLE FOR NOW,'
sorry for any words misspelt... guys I need your take on this and advice... thanks.
where were u wen dey sed guyz shuld av side chicks?
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Godswillnwaoma(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
vault:

you be badt guy grin
my guy, girls don show me something in the past. No more love again in my dictionary unless it's when I.m ready to settle down in marriage.but as for now men still dey school and after school na real hustling so marriage still dey far. Loving a girl now is the last I will do.

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Hybrid01: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=Noblewhiz post=42399646] yeah u av to.. Bt tat love u had wil still be der ryt[/quote] She is/was your first love right?
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by sauceTDA(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bro thats the way they are. "unstable creatures". Did she gave you any reasons . I guess its some irrevant excuse. You are actually lucky for her to tell you. Bro this days they dont tell she go just waste your time ..Move on.

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Noblewhiz(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2016
Hybrid01:

I guess I have never being in love then. But when a girl tells you she is done with you what then can you do again? You move on
.yeah ,u move on, d thought of ha wil forever b in ur mind (xcept anoda bcumz more lvin dan ha)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwe 40 Years Old Mom Pregnant By Her Own Son. / See The Romantic Animal We Just Killed Now / 7 Key Things That Can Destroy Your Urge For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.