Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

She Left Me Without A Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me Without A Reason (3304 Views)

Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Me Without A Reason by effico(m): 4:10am On Jan 27, 2016
Today has been rather bad for me because I lost someone very dear to my heart.....
It all started in the beginning of this year when I noticed a drastic change In my girlfriend's character towards me. I began to pressurise her about what's going on until she dropped the bombshell......' IT IS OVER,BUT WE CAN STILL REMAIN FRIENDS ,I JUST NERD TO BE SINGLE FOR NOW,'
sorry for any words misspelt... guys I need your take on this and advice... thanks.
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by mariosam(m): 4:11am On Jan 27, 2016
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Hybrid01: 4:14am On Jan 27, 2016
Forget it bro. There are lots of girls to paint town with. This is one reason I don't think about girls-Heartbreak!
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 27, 2016
Oh dear boy,
Your GF fell for the new year resolution shiiit
She's shoved you aside along with 2015
Christainity been robbing people of their GF since 17BC

The best payback you can give her is to move on " quickly" (as hard as it is)
It would seem as thoughh you never loved her

Works everytime.
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by firstking01(m): 5:15am On Jan 27, 2016
Move on na, haba, this is why we bash some of you undecided
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by dammytosh: 5:16am On Jan 27, 2016
Calm down, Malaysia boys are still in town.

They will soon leave.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:23am On Jan 27, 2016
This same thing happened to me earlier last year, she dumped me with out any tangible reason and now she wants me back. So guy I know its painful but try gather mind and forget about her. Delete any form of contact with her facebook,WhatsApp, BBM etc. If you really want her regret her action just upgrade yourself and be more of a better person compared to when both of you were together,I bet you she will beg to come back to you and when she did just Bleep her and clean mouth asap because girls like her don't deserve good guys.. I.m talking from experience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Another woman's trash, is another woman's treasure. Locate me na
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by fabraham(m): 5:38am On Jan 27, 2016
You can never please them girls,so complicated set of humans. I guess you should sue her.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by eleko1: 5:40am On Jan 27, 2016
Such girl are dangerous to live/accommodate.Leave her b4 God leave u.Move on with ur life.Nobody is worth dying for.
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by vault(m): 5:51am On Jan 27, 2016
don't bother yourself trying to understand her, girls are as complicated as a maze........ she might not even know the reason why she dumped you and may try coming back later, for now just focus on getting another
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by eddyroyal(m): 5:52am On Jan 27, 2016
Just move on man.
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Olami90: 6:12am On Jan 27, 2016
To be honest with you, there are lot of ladies that would do this. This explains their inconsistency $ confused nature.

Forget d fact dat she told u she want to be single for now, she might have seen another guy but not wanting to hurt you or probably she lack something concrete to use against you.

NEVER be bothered except you don't know your worth. This is not to say you don't have flaws and a lot of work to do on yourself but because you know you are someone that is open to learning and a work in progress.

The best revenge is to move on very fast (let her know you are whole, better off without her) and being better by the day.

I am a living example(doing wonderfully fine afterwards.I have a lady that would give my ex a milestone when it comes to qualities/standard) and I can bet it with you that there are quite a number of BETTER ladies than what who you lost. We are sometimes in dilemma because we aren't seeing beyond our present challenge(s).

You won't know you can have more than what you deserve when you are rooted to a spot.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:16am On Jan 27, 2016
vault:
don't bother yourself trying to understand her, girls are as complicated as a maze........ she might not even know the reason why she dumped you and may try coming back later, for now just focus on getting another
exactly u got it, that exact what my ex said to me when she is begging to come back to me that she doesn't know why she leave me . Guess what I did, I said no problem that we can date again. I bleep a hell out her the next day and warned her never to come back to me till the rest of her life.

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by cruzita(f): 6:27am On Jan 27, 2016
MOVE ON BRO but don't think of taking her back just to kpash her if she ever comes back.BE MATURED DON'T LISTEN TO ALL THESE CHILDREN HERE

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by cruzita(f): 6:29am On Jan 27, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
exactly u got it, that exact what my ex said to me when she is begging to come back to me that she doesn't know why she leave me . Guess what I did, I said no problem that we can date again. I bleep a hell out her the next day and warned her never to come back to me till the rest of her life.
CHILDISH NOT THE CHARACTER OF A REAL MAN.YOU SHOULD HAVE BEHAVED MATURED TOWARDS HER

1 Like

Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Synzu(m): 6:32am On Jan 27, 2016
dammytosh:
Calm down, Malaysia boys are still in town.

They will soon leave.

This got me cracking! grin

1 Like

Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Synzu(m): 6:32am On Jan 27, 2016
Bumbae
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:34am On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
CHILDISH NOT THE CHARACTER OF A REAL MAN.YOU SHOULD HAVE BEHAVED MATURED TOWARDS HER
don't tell me that trash, do u know the kind heart broken and emotional trauma she put me into. I can see that someone you love has never left you with out no reason, if you have experienced that then you will know how it feels.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by cruzita(f): 6:40am On Jan 27, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
don't tell me that trash, do u know the kind heart broken and emotional trauma she put me into. I can see that someone you love has never left you with out no reason, if you have experienced that then you will know how it feels.
PAYING BACK THAT WAY IS PLAIN CHILDISH

1 Like

Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:55am On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
PAYING BACK THAT WAY IS PLAIN CHILDISH
So Dumping someone who love you for no reason is not plain childish abi..... Abeg make I hear word jooooor.

Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by RichYoungNigga: 7:01am On Jan 27, 2016
I tell you what.
I can get 30 girls in just one day.

Why do you grieve because your girlfriend left you.
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by sammieguze(m): 7:20am On Jan 27, 2016
You've got a message wink

ZeeAfrica:
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by bluelimit: 7:22am On Jan 27, 2016
Where's Trapnews? shocked
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by vault(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

you be badt guy grin
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by demo4ril97(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2016
Locate 4me ur Location make I com shoot som season movie you know
ZeeAfrica:
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2016
Synzu:
Bumbae
Ohhh wow loving this new suit kiss
Morning .. Whats up fancied a change?
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2016
effico:
Today has been rather bad for me because I lost someone very dear to my heart.....
It all started in the beginning of this year when I noticed a drastic change In my girlfriend's character towards me. I began to pressurise her about what's going on until she dropped the bombshell......' IT IS OVER,BUT WE CAN STILL REMAIN FRIENDS ,I JUST NERD TO BE SINGLE FOR NOW,'
sorry for any words misspelt... guys I need your take on this and advice... thanks.

First of all i thought someone died ... undecided too dramtics smiley

Anyway be strong u dont rock her boat, u coukdnt hold her down what a shame use this knowledge to imorove urself or else u be getting dumped left right n centre ..

Now lets get to d bottom of this ...
1) do u work?
2) do u spend all ur money on her
3) who was chasing who first ... How long did u chase before getting her ..
4) is she a student
5) age
6) mayb she realised she cn do berra
6) attraction / chemistry

Mehn list is long dat cn make her dump u ..
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Noblewhiz(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2016
Hybrid01:
Forget it bro. There are lots of girls to paint town with. This is one reason I don't think about girls-Heartbreak!
leave tat ting... wen u love sum1 , u love sum1 nt a matter of many gals out der
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Synzu(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2016
BumBae:
Ohhh wow loving this new suit kiss Morning .. Whats up fancied a change?
Yup. Something shorter... You already know the drill wink wink

1 Like

Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by tommychow(m): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2016
Relationships are overrated and usually doomed from the start. Taking it too seriously will most likely give you unnecessary heartbreak. The only things you should take seriously are courting a babe and marriage.
Re: She Left Me Without A Reason by Hybrid01: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Noblewhiz:

leave tat ting... wen u love sum1 , u love sum1 nt a matter of many gals out der
I guess I have never being in love then. But when a girl tells you she is done with you what then can you do again? You move on

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Simple Tips You Should Keep In Mind Before Having Oral S*x / Finally Finally She Say Yes We Can Date,woo I Will Never Forget Today.rate Her / I Can't Be Happy If I Can't Watch A Woman I Love Grow Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.