Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities - Career (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities (46198 Views)

Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? / 4 Ways To Deal With Job Dissatisfaction / 17 Funny Facts About Engineers: [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:21am On Mar 26, 2016
here's no one particular road that will lead you to success. I think everybody will find it differently.
Marina and the Diamonds
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2016
wish the Peace Corps and its volunteers continued success and perseverance. We are grateful for their contributions to society and dedication to providing assistance where it is needed. May the Peace Corps continue its legacy of service, both at home and abroad.
Kenny Marchant
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2016
strongtech2:
here's no one particular road that will lead you to success. I think everybody will find it differently.
Marina and the Diamonds
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2016
strongtech2:
wish the Peace Corps and its volunteers continued success and perseverance. We are grateful for their contributions to society and dedication to providing assistance where it is needed. May the Peace Corps continue its legacy of service, both at home and abroad.
Kenny Marchant
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2016
e flaw in, say, austerity, is that its success is predicated on the relative exactitude of math rather than the shifting, liquid imperfection of people's lives.
Steven Weber
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2016
n artist must never be a prisoner. Prisoner? An artist should never be a prisoner of himself, prisoner of style, prisoner of reputation, prisoner of success, etc.
Henri Matisse
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2016
strongtech2:
e flaw in, say, austerity, is that its success is predicated on the relative exactitude of math rather than the shifting, liquid imperfection of people's lives.
Steven Weber
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by vivalavida(m): 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Is this another musiwa?
How come only this dude comments on this thread?
And why did the mods keep this thread here?
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
'm either going to go completely mental, completely bankrupt, or have the best success of my life.
Katy Perry
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
'm either going to go completely mental, completely bankrupt, or have the best success of my l
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
strongtech2:
'm either going to go completely mental, completely bankrupt, or have the best success of my l
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
The keys to brand success are self-definition, transparency, authenticity and accountability.
Simon Mainwaring
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
hen I finish a picture I don't show it to anyone if I feel it's not good enough yet. I've learnt to listen to my partners and my friends. For me it's the biggest success if they like it.
Marilyn Manson
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
strongtech2:
The keys to brand success are self-definition, transparency, authenticity and accountability.
Simon Mainwaring
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
iddle class families are struggling to send their sons and daughters to school. For many Americans, a college education is essential to future success.
Albio Sires
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
strongtech2:
iddle class families are struggling to send their sons and daughters to school. For many Americans, a college education is essential to future success.
Albio Sires
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Earl Nightingale has inspired more people toward success and fortune than any other motivational speaker on the planet.
Zig Ziglar
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
strongtech2:
Earl Nightingale has inspired more people toward success and fortune than any other motivational speaker on the planet.
Zig Ziglar
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
To measure the success of our societies, we should examine how well those with different abilities, including persons with autism, are integrated as full and valued members.
Ban Ki-moon
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
strongtech2:
To measure the success of our societies, we should examine how well those with different abilities, including persons with autism, are integrated as full and valued members.
Ban Ki-moon
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
I never expected any sort of success with 'Mockingbird'... I sort of hoped someone would like it enough to give me encouragement.
Harper Lee
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:43am On Mar 27, 2016
strongtech2:
I never expected any sort of success with 'Mockingbird'... I sort of hoped someone would like it enough to give me encouragement.
Harper Lee
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2016
y parents were very open about what kind of talent I had. They never pushed me to become an accountant because they knew that would be just absolutely ridiculous. So they were encouraging in what I am able to do with some success.
Grace Slick
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2016
strongtech2:
y parents were very open about what kind of talent I had. They never pushed me to become an accountant because they knew that would be just absolutely ridiculous. So they were encouraging in what I am able to do with some success.
Grace Slick
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Start-up success is not a consequence of good genes or being in the right place at the right time. Success can be engineered by following the right process, which means it can be learned, which means it can be taught.
Eric Ries
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
strongtech2:
Start-up success is not a consequence of good genes or being in the right place at the right time. Success can be engineered by following the right process, which means it can be learned, which means it can be taught.
Eric Ries
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 12:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Success is not assured, but America is resolute: this is the best chance for peace we are likely to see for some years to come - and we are acting to help Israelis and Palestinians seize this chance.
Condoleezza Rice
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
strongtech2:
Success is not assured, but America is resolute: this is the best chance for peace we are likely to see for some years to come - and we are acting to help Israelis and Palestinians seize this chance.
Condoleezza Rice
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
I think the biggest challenge is to continue on the same path. I think it's easy to become complacent from the success you've had.
Jason Derulo
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
strongtech2:
I think the biggest challenge is to continue on the same path. I think it's easy to become complacent from the success you've had.
Jason Derulo
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
I had the good fortune of speaking with Orson Wells many decades ago and he said 'Success is primarily luck anyway.' And I have been very lucky. Of course, Orson Wells was enormously talented and brilliant - so who am I to argue with him!
George Kennedy
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
strongtech2:
I had the good fortune of speaking with Orson Wells many decades ago and he said 'Success is primarily luck anyway.' And I have been very lucky. Of course, Orson Wells was enormously talented and brilliant - so who am I to argue with him!
George Kennedy

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (34) (Reply)

Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos / The Crazy Experience Of A Bank Contract Staff / Vulcanizer Dies After Tyre Explodes While Working In His Workshop.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.