Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities - Career (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities (46185 Views)

Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? / 4 Ways To Deal With Job Dissatisfaction / 17 Funny Facts About Engineers: [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
strongtech2:
My success isn't a result of arrogance - it's a result of belief.
Conor McGregor
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
You've got to ask! Asking is, in my opinion, the world's most powerful - and neglected - secret to success and happiness.
Percy Ross
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
strongtech2:
You've got to ask! Asking is, in my opinion, the world's most powerful - and neglected - secret to success and happiness.
Percy Ross
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
An empowered organisation is one in which individuals have the knowledge, skill, desire, and opportunity to personally succeed in a way that leads to collective organisational success.
Stephen Covey
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
strongtech2:
An empowered organisation is one in which individuals have the knowledge, skill, desire, and opportunity to personally succeed in a way that leads to collective organisational success.
Stephen Covey
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=strongtech2 post=44259015][/quote]
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
ou are a product of your environment. So choose the environment that will best develop you toward your objective. Analyze your life in terms of its environment. Are the things around you helping you toward success - or are they holding you back?
W. Clement Stone
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
strongtech2:
ou are a product of your environment. So choose the environment that will best develop you toward your objective. Analyze your life in terms of its environment. Are the things around you helping you toward success - or are they holding you back?
W. Clement Stone
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
Let us realize that: the privilege to work is a gift, the power to work is a blessing, the love of work is success!
David O. McKay
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
strongtech2:
Let us realize that: the privilege to work is a gift, the power to work is a blessing, the love of work is success!
David O. McKay
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
nybody who succeeds is helping people. The secret to success is find a need and fill it; find a hurt and heal it; find a problem and solve it.
Robert H. Schuller
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
strongtech2:
nybody who succeeds is helping people. The secret to success is find a need and fill it; find a hurt and heal it; find a problem and solve it.
Robert H. Schuller
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
The compensation of a very early success is a conviction that life is a romantic matter. In the best sense one stays young.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
strongtech2:
The compensation of a very early success is a conviction that life is a romantic matter. In the best sense one stays young.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
e known entrepreneurs who were not great salespeople, or didn't know how to code, or were not particularly charismatic leaders. But I don't know of any entrepreneurs who have achieved any level of success without persistence and determination.
Harvey Mackay
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 12:04am On Apr 01, 2016
strongtech2:
e known entrepreneurs who were not great salespeople, or didn't know how to code, or were not particularly charismatic leaders. But I don't know of any entrepreneurs who have achieved any level of success without persistence and determination.
Harvey Mackay
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2016
o matter how much success you're having, you can't continue working together if you can't communicate.
Matt Cameron
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:55am On Apr 01, 2016
he talent of success is nothing more than doing what you can do well, and doing well whatever you do without thought of fame. If it comes at all it will come because it is deserved, not because it is sought after.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2016
strongtech2:
o matter how much success you're having, you can't continue working together if you can't communicate.
Matt Cameron
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
My success was due to good luck, hard work, and support and advice from friends and mentors. But most importantly, it depended on me to keep trying after I had failed.
Mark Warner
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
strongtech2:
My success was due to good luck, hard work, and support and advice from friends and mentors. But most importantly, it depended on me to keep trying after I had failed.
Mark Warner
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Adjusting to the passage of time, I think, is a key to success and to life: just being able to roll with the punches.
Dolly Parton
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
strongtech2:
Adjusting to the passage of time, I think, is a key to success and to life: just being able to roll with the punches.
Dolly Parton
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
My songs are the door to every dream I've ever had and every success I've ever achieved.
Dolly Parton
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
strongtech2:
My songs are the door to every dream I've ever had and every success I've ever achieved.
Dolly Parton
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
The most successful men in the end are those whose success is the result of steady accretion.
Alexander Graham Bell
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
strongtech2:
The most successful men in the end are those whose success is the result of steady accretion.
Alexander Graham Bell
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
I've been so fortunate in my life that my family has never been jealous of my success. They have shown true love and commitment to me by being supportive. They shared in it.
Mike Krzyzewski
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
strongtech2:
I've been so fortunate in my life that my family has never been jealous of my success. They have shown true love and commitment to me by being supportive. They shared in it.
Mike Krzyzewski
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
here's a misconception that survival of the fittest means survival of the most aggressive. The adjective 'Darwinian' used to refer to ruthless competition; you used to read that in business journals. But that's not what Darwinian means to a biologist; it's whatever leads to reproductive success.
Steven Pinker
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
strongtech2:
here's a misconception that survival of the fittest means survival of the most aggressive. The adjective 'Darwinian' used to refer to ruthless competition; you used to read that in business journals. But that's not what Darwinian means to a biologist; it's whatever leads to reproductive success.
Steven Pinker
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
The successful man doesn't use others, other people use the successful man, for above all the success is of service.
Mark Caine

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply)

Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos / The Crazy Experience Of A Bank Contract Staff / Vulcanizer Dies After Tyre Explodes While Working In His Workshop.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.